Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

One Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Love (511 Views)

Is This One Love Or Mumu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2016
[b][/b] smileyso last night after tossing and turning ,something came to mind . why is it that people on this forum are always bashing and looking down on each other . You are not your country. your country doesn't make who u are , it's only part of u . After all we are all Africans can we put our differences for once and try and get along . ONE LOVE
Re: One Love by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2016
What's this one saying undecided
Re: One Love by CplusJason: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
[b][/b] smileyso last night after tossing and turning ,something came to mind . why is it that people on this forum are always bashing and looking down on each other . You are not your country. your country doesn't make who u are , it's only part of u . After all we are all Africans can we put our differences for once and try and get along . ONE LOVE
Sorry to ask, are we fighting before?

3 Likes

Re: One Love by davidflipcy5856(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:

maybe she is trying to talk about the fight going in the politics section or the tribal e-war on nairaland.
Re: One Love by CplusJason: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
davidflipcy5856:
maybe she is trying to talk about the fight going in the politics section or the tribal e-war on nairaland.
Lol, not at all, i think she's trying to talk about those e-war she witness last night OR the e-war between Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. cheesy
Re: One Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:

I don't think u understand what am trying to say . what I meant was people from different countries fighting each other in the name of which country is better and calling each other names. It's not attractive.
Re: One Love by CplusJason: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
I don't think u understand what am trying to say . what I meant was people from different countries fighting each other in the name of which country is better and calling each other names. It's not attractive.
CplusJason:
Lol, not at all, i think she's trying to talk about those e-war she witness last night OR the e-war between Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. cheesy
I guess that's what you're trying to say? @bolded
Re: One Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
why should we be cat and mice all the time cheesy
Re: One Love by davidflipcy5856(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
maybe
Re: One Love by CplusJason: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
why should we be cat and mice all the time cheesy
Well, from the look of things, you guys (SA) started the hostility, yes, we (9ja) can be proud and loud but we're so peaceful and we treat other nationals with love and care.
Re: One Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2016
CplusJason:
Well, from the look of things, you guys (SA) started the hostility, yes, we (9ja) can be proud and loud but we're so peaceful and we treat other nationals with love and care.
we all know where it all started but that doesn't make all of us bad people
Re: One Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2016
davidflipcy5856:
that and plenty other issues concerning this forum
Re: One Love by CplusJason: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
we all know where it all started but that doesn't make all of us bad people
Well, you might be correct but some of your country men maraud other nationals especially Nigerians in the street.

Tho i have some good SA friends in Pretoria.
Re: One Love by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=CplusJason post=50752211] Well, you might be correct but some of your country men maraud other nationals especially Nigerians in the street.

Tho i have some good SA friends in Pretoria.[ /quote] And we sorry on they behalf
Re: One Love by CplusJason: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=50753423][/quote] Ncoooo!!! cheesy
Feel free with us. We have no problem.
Enjoy your day. cool

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of This You Would Never Do For Love / Ways That Chemistry Affects Love / Story: Forbidden Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.