Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! (6187 Views)

/ My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2016
So they say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke" -okay, nobody said that, i just totally made that up.

But, if it was true; then Nneka would never get married.
Nneka, was my church crush - church, in the sense that we attended the same church and she was in the choir - so yeah,church crush!But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know. Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt" girls you're probably imagining.
Nneka had class, and ass too - not sure which was more, but both were in abundance. Her figure eight (cool shape wasn't helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent - Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.

So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in - middle finger village witches during the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food. I never really had a problem with this cos' I barely had time to cook for myself, with my 9 - 8 job and all. - Yeah, 9am to 8pm! My boss was directly related to the devil himself.

Anyways, she offered to cook and insisted on spending the weekend. She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes I had never tasted. I knew right then, that I had found the one. No more cornflakes and indomie for one week - goodbye carbohydrates; Hello protein!!I fell deeper in love.

Saturday finally arrived, and I was treated to a huge plate of Egusi soup - Everybody's favourite.I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste, I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt. My Egusi soup was filled with the missing parts of the Pillar of Salt. I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead - heck! it felt like it.

But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time - Love, really is blind.By evening, we had Beans - or should I even call it that? Beans used to be my favourite food, until Nneka catwalked into my life. Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying? Okay, picture David and Goliath. Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight? - yep! those ones.They were present in my dinner plate.

Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner - but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.It was when I saw her washing raw rice into hot palm oil the next morning,she told me she wanted to prepare fried rice, I knew that I was finished."Blood of Donald Trump!! ", I shouted! But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here. At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle - they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef at that time.It's been two weeks since that weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts.

Please, how do you arrange your lips to tell somebody you're not doing again?Brother zone has never felt more perfect to me. I willingly zone myself.I give up abeg, I'm not doing again joor!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by loadedvibes: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2016
please what is the title of the movie

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Blackskinned: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Oma307:
please what is the title of the movie

Laughter: The best medicine wink

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by saxwizard(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2016
you are good at writing. congrats but we knw say na lie but continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Latty88(f): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2016
grin cheesy grin very funny!

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Evalahot(f): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2016
grin tongue cheesy
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2016
saxwizard:
you are good at writing. congrats but we knw say na lie but continue
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Ginaz(f): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2016
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin

O.p will not kill me with laf

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by jayyungg(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tweaking to a gospel beatz? You funny pass funny.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=50756998]Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin

O.p will not kill me with laf[/quote
Its good for your soul

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by skywalker240(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

ok let me be serious now....*clears throat you have to m.......

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by xdos(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don laff tire mehn... If the story is true then you need to talk to her... You can even join her in the kitchen and teach her.. For she to offer to make your food , I am sure she'll be more than willing to improve. Remember that the Room for improvement is the largest room ever!!!
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by helinues: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guy! chop knuckle...

Your head dey there
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by dmgr(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
i laugh spritually
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Classcaptain1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Your boss is the elder brother of the devil... I wan die with laff grin grin grin grin
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by boomssey(f): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
bestspoke:
So they say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke" -okay, nobody said that, i just totally made that up.

But, if it was true; then Nneka would never get married.
Nneka, was my church crush - church, in the sense that we attended the same church and she was in the choir - so yeah,church crush!But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know. Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt" girls you're probably imagining.
Nneka had class, and ass too - not sure which was more, but both were in abundance. Her figure eight (cool shape wasn't helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent - Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.

So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in - middle finger village witches during the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food. I never really had a problem with this cos' I barely had time to cook for myself, with my 9 - 8 job and all. - Yeah, 9am to 8pm! My boss was directly related to the devil himself.

Anyways, she offered to cook and insisted on spending the weekend. She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes I had never tasted. I knew right then, that I had found the one. No more cornflakes and indomie for one week - goodbye carbohydrates; Hello protein!!I fell deeper in love.

Saturday finally arrived, and I was treated to a huge plate of Egusi soup - Everybody's favourite.I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste, I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt. My Egusi soup was filled with the missing parts of the Pillar of Salt. I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead - heck! it felt like it.

But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time - Love, really is blind.By evening, we had Beans - or should I even call it that? Beans used to be my favourite food, until Nneka catwalked into my life. Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying? Okay, picture David and Goliath. Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight? - yep! those ones.They were present in my dinner plate.

Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner - but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.It was when I saw her washing raw rice into hot palm oil the next morning,she told me she wanted to prepare fried rice, I knew that I was finished."Blood of Donald Trump!! ", I shouted! But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here. At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle - they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef at that time.It's been two weeks since that weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts.

Please, how do you arrange your lips to tell somebody you're not doing again?Brother zone has never felt more perfect to me. I willingly zone myself.I give up abeg, I'm not doing again joor!
rotflmao.i can't not laugh o!no pls don't quit,u need to enjoy more of d cooking.I thought u said bye to carbohydrates n starch.
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by ElsonMorali: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cool story bro.

Have you given it a thought that maybe stand-up comedy might be your thing?
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Now, this is funny gringrin
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
To be candid,the post is not funny.Am i alright for not laughing or wat?

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
this guy deserves a medal
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
prettythicksme:

Your case no be here

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by kaycodes: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Even the devil is laughing, or are you his elder brother angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
kaycodes:

Even the devil is laughing, or are you his elder brother angry angry
No,elder sister. undecided
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
bestspoke:

Your case no be here
Where my case dey?
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
xdos:
I don laff tire mehn... If the story is true then you need to talk to her... You can even join her in the kitchen and teach her.. For she to offer to make your food , I am sure she'll be more than willing to improve. Remember that the Room for improvement is the largest room ever!!!
But his excellency said the other room is the largest sad

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by stiles009(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Op, u tried gann... This story will make one helluva episode of jenifas diary..[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin
In jennifa's voice 'LWKMD'

LAFF WAN KILL ME DIE
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by kaycodes: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
No,elder sister. undecided

That explains it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by stiles009(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
prettythicksme:

U alright...
You just prolly the type of Lady op is talking about...
It cant be funny.

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
lol... i don laff forget say i dey church. Op.. God bless yu
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
U can teach her how to cook. I'm sure she will be willing to learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / When Is The Moment To Stop Chasing After Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.