Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP (22807 Views)

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by ALAYORMII: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Name shame them
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by Purplebirdrep: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
See lying old man, but those areas rigged in favor of Aregbe was done by witches and masquerades. Lying Liar
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
We need to also question that Ondo Lady INEC official, that clearly declared a scripted result .......................
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by udatso: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2016

Exposing the lies of Islam! Blood thirsty people!
Officialkenshin
What has Islam got to do with the op? You won't mind your business

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by Angelb4: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
How can i become a REC pls? I need to pick the form very quickly.
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by focus7: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Until pdp dies in Nigeria corruption will not die.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by bunmayo123: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
lielbree:
If you frown at this and vindicate ameachi you are a zombie.

If you believe this and don't believe the SC judges your generation may end up as zombies sad
same applies to the people that believed allegation against Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by tonio2wo: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
mtn bribed one of bubu's men with same .5billion to cut down their fine and nothing has happened!
dogara don pad budget die, nothing happened!
dem use 127 million cut grass for idp camp, nothing happened!
the list goes on....

apc! keep up with the one sided fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by Godwin616: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Too patriotic of you. So how much did you receive after a successful conduct of the election?.
Reputation,Integrity.. A good name is better than silver and gold. Baba, you will live long and die better. It means there are still few men around in Naija that the youth can emulate.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by krokronyash(f): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by DEIFIED(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
pdp and ringing 5&6.
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by albertpraise: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bloodly lier
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by awayeyebundle: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
From his speech and that of Jimoh Ibrahim is fact that this Man called Agbaje is a liar...He should be denounce from REC in ONDO state...LIAR like MIMIKO and JEGEDE
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by fendorf(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Politicians and bribery
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by mapet: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
See people with low standard, no value, depraved minds and sold out souls. You think every one is corrupt minded and can jolly well sell their soul for money?
think again. Mr. Agbaje has thrown out a challenge. Get evidence to rebut his statements (Call on Mimiko, Jimoh and Fayose to help you as well)

Thank God for the life of Mr. Agbaje. History will remember your generation for good..........................................

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by harffie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oladimejyy:
I JUST WISH WE CAN ADOPT SOME ASIAN COUNTRY LAW(I.E WHO EVER IS CORRUPT SHOULD BE KILL
aswear....but it's even those who will make the law are so greedy in our country
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oladimejyy:
I JUST WISH WE CAN ADOPT SOME ASIAN COUNTRY LAW(I.E WHO EVER IS CORRUPT SHOULD BE KILL
...be killed. Ode!
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by faitheverest(f): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
And APC gave you higher,then you collected...
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by systemz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
See him face like Saka!
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by dicksonohm(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
ijustdey:

Ondo REC, Agbaje recounts politicians attempts to bribe him

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/ondo-rec-agbaje-recounts-politicians-attempts-bribe/

You're a liar
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by mecks15(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
9jatriot:
one sided fight against corruption or not, there is a new consciously now among public officers not to blatantly take money. No one is sure what money is a set up and which one is real and with the EFCC becoming hyper active, no one wants his name mentioned at all if it can be avoided. If that is the gain of the so called witch hunting, then we are taking baby steps towards our goal rather the highway speed away from it hitherto.
well call it baby step, its a move in the right direction. A new born baby learns to sit before crawling, take a step and then walk. If we have been able to start baby steping in our war against corruption then I think its just a matter of time before we start walking. They can call it one sided or witch hunt. The war must continue, sanity and probity must return to this country.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by NaijaRealist: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I doubt If anyone will ever take this people serious again If this useless allegation and counter allegation continues to dominate our affairs.
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by TolaAg: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
it is well. capital NO to corruption in Nigeria. ride on sir. great Job!
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by thedarkside: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
my,my...fee dee fee was something else...they had nothing to show but still wanted to lead,as if it was their birth-right...

anybody wishing them back is either abroad or insane...

fee dee fee had nothing to show....couldnt even finish building their headquaters....

a well runned economy doesnt collapse in just 2years...........not reality.......rom still needed centuries after their hay days to completly collapse...
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by masseratti: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
All yall calling this man a liar are a disgrace to humanity, the man named names, locations and time, different political parties and you all are still calling him a liar? this kind of men are suppose to be heros

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by dikeigbo2(m): 2:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Clap for yourself...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP by ajealadick(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2016
[~quote author=AfonjaStinks post=50758479]

See this man wey his head be like vulture head

You live a one bedroom apartment

You eat once per day

You don't have up to 40 thousand naira in your bank account

PDP gave you a 500 million naira bride and you rejected it ??

Mr. Zombie Electoral commissioner, you belong in za oza room

My dead great grand mother wouldn't believe this award winning lie

Zombies will always lie, it's in their blood
[/quote]

If you have a corrupt father, sorry. There are still people with good names out there. The man has told you he does not need the money since he has trained all his kids and they are all married. Haba, must be just grab money for the sake of it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Boko Haram Kills 22 Herdsmen In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.