Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

#ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates (24038 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: Day 2 New Appeal Court Hearing Updates / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
engineerboat:

Does this resemble a request now.

Ranti wipe oro abosi ko dara
Ewo l'oro abosi?

I asked a question and if you wouldn't answer, you could move on.
That I no longer want a PDP government doesn't make me an alabosi. You all would lick your wounds soon.

Ni ipinle Ondo, OKE la n lo.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
ajoskele:
Ewo l'oro abosi?

I asked a question and if you wouldn't answer, you could move on.
That I no longer want a PDP government doesn't make me an alabosi. You all would lick your wounds soon.

Ni ipinle Ondo, OKE la n lo.

awayeyebundle:
Either u like it or not,PDP will win in Ondo state....maybe sheriff or Markafi factions is either PDP but never will that baseless and liar APC win....just watch out
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
yemdogg:

For the past 8 yrs Jegede has been the AG of Ondo state and you open your mouth to say "who knows jegede" chaii. The so called jimoh Ibrahim has been inconsistent in politics running like a mad cow. All the business he has laid his hands on have failed woefully. He's a bad market and Ondo people know it.
Bros, check your BP oo.

Where was Jegede before 2007? Was it not when the tribunal started Chief Wole Olanipekun introduced him to Mimiko?
FYI, Jimoh Ibrahim was the ANPP National Vice Chairman around 2003 and has been coordinating national politics years before baby Jegede came in.

You talk about his businesses as if you have succeeded in one. Start one and fail first, then we would take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by kahal29: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz I told you the appeal court will ignore that spurious suit at the supreme court and go ahead to hear the appeal and now its happening!! Expect judgement to be delivered before the end of next week

So KC Nwannem what finally happened today? Nothing tangible and time is going.... Adjournment till Monday despite Olanipekun insistence that the matter should be heard with the much needed acceleration in view of the urgency at hand. This was the same delay tactics that was used by Saraki to stall his trial at CCT and some people praised him and now Jimohs lawyer is using the same tactics and some people are no longer comfortable with it but want the case to given expeditious hearing and decided as fast as possible. You see what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by shaddoww: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
ajoskele:
Bros, check your BP oo.

Where was Jegede before 2007? Was it not when the tribunal started Chief Wole Olanipekun introduced him to Mimiko?
FYI, Jimoh Ibrahim was the ANPP National Vice Chairman around 2003 and has been coordinating national politics years before baby Jegede came in.

You talk about his businesses as if you have succeeded in one. Start one and fail first, then we would take you serious.
Guy forget ooo, people know Jegede oooo but only in Akure n dey only know him as a Mimiko stooge, and as far as PDP is concerned he is known as one of dos dat defected along with Mimiko from Labour Party in 2014 n were received in d presidential villa.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by mangala14(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

Tell me the final stop please I want to know dear. This is Ondo State we are talking about here. If the Markarfi faction can be recognized in Edo's election what happened to the same candidate in Ondo who is Eyitayo Jegede. Nobody knows Jimoh the fraud Ibrahim in Ondo State so why force him on the good people of Ondo State. You go soon see why it is called Ondo State.
Don't generalize, I know Jimoh Ibrahim and he is from Ondo South. Nothing is going to happen if he emerges as the candidate
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
mangala14:

Don't generalize, I know Jimoh Ibrahim and he is from Ondo South. Nothing is going to happen if he emerges as the candidate
Gala man you are here again cheesy cheesy leave Ondo to us and stay with your gala.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Sefunmi996(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
ajoskele:
Oga don't fight for us. Don't cry more than the bereaved. Who knows Jegede in Ondo state?
Jimoh Ibrahim has been in Ondo political circle since 2003. I guess Jegede was still in Adamawa hustling Yola NBA chairman.

In Ondo state, we are heading to the top. OKE la n lo!
I see this guy is not staying in ondo state if not u won't ask dis stupid question.For real lets see if Ibrahim can cum nd campaign in Akure or when has he ever campaign it just a stupid way of gaining access to APC cos we all know Eyetayo will beat any 1 hands down
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
shaddoww:

Guy forget ooo, people know Jegede oooo but only in Akure n dey only know him as a Mimiko stooge, and as far as PDP is concerned he is known as one of dos dat defected along with Mimiko from Labour Party in 2014 n were received in d presidential villa.
Leave that Togolese alone he is a loner cheesy grin
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by mangala14(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

Gala man you are here again cheesy cheesy leave Ondo to us and stay with your gala.
Calling names won't help you. You have failed already and I will invite you to the celebration party of either Oke or Akeredolu
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by mangala14(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sefunmi996:
I see this guy is not staying in ondo state if not u won't ask dis stupid question.For real lets see if Ibrahim can cum nd campaign in Akure or when has he ever campaign it just a stupid way of gaining access to APC cos we all know Eyetayo will beat any 1 hands down
Eyitayo will only win in his Akure village. We in Ondo South denounced, rejected him basically 4k him
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Sefunmi996(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
mangala14:

Eyitayo will only win in his Akure village. We in Ondo South denounced, rejected him basically 4k him
Lol u see why some people are not just worth the time.The fool just called Akure a village Lmao.Ok if Akure is a village den ur side in ondo state is just a settlement.No Akure no vote lets see͵unless the capital will be moved from the place u just called a village.Man i know itz difficult to think before u talk,bt i didn't know dis dude has to tink be4 he types
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by mangala14(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sefunmi996:
Lol u see why some people are not just worth the time.The fool just called Akure a village Lmao.Ok if Akure is a village den ur side in ondo state is just a settlement.No Akure no vote lets see͵unless the capital will be moved from the place u just called a village.Man i know itz difficult to think before u talk,bt i didn't know dis dude has to tink be4 he types
lipsrsealed ..
I will leave you to your troubles. Enjoy your court case and I see you in Nov 27. I just pray you don't die of heart failure or cardiac arrest before then.
#shalom
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by kcnwaigbo: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
kahal29:

So KC Nwannem what finally happened today? Nothing tangible and time is going.... Adjournment till Monday despite Olanipekun insistence that the matter should be heard with the much needed acceleration in view of the urgency at hand. This was the same delay tactics that was used by Saraki to stall his trial at CCT and some people praised him and now Jimohs lawyer is using the same tactics and some people are no longer comfortable with it but want the case to given expeditious hearing and decided as fast as possible. You see what goes around comes around.
Lolz continue saying that till the appeal court rules next week.Shebi just this morning you were arguing with me when I told you the appeal court will ignore the spurious petition and go ahead and sit
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Sefunmi996(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
mangala14:

lipsrsealed ..
I will leave you to your troubles. Enjoy your court case and I see you in Nov 27. I just pray you don't die of heart failure or cardiac arrest before then.
#shalom
Dude dont take it personal am just allegic to studip unreasonable talk dont worry i won't die d tin i just know is Ibrahim won't be evwn look like hez part of d contestant
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by siraj1402(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

Tell me the final stop please I want to know dear. This is Ondo State we are talking about here. If the Markarfi faction can be recognized in Edo's election what happened to the same candidate in Ondo who is Eyitayo Jegede. Nobody knows Jimoh the fraud Ibrahim in Ondo State so why force him on the good people of Ondo State. You go soon see why it is called Ondo State.
Oga get your fact right. No one take the issue of candidacy to court in Edo. Since Sheriff decided to fight this, he will win.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by anigbajumo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2016

I laugh @PDP stupidity, with or without jegede it won't be business for them as usual.

Aketi all the way,the man of the moment.......

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
anigbajumo:

I laugh @PDP stupidity, with or without jegede it won't be business for them as usual.

Aketi all the way,the man of the moment.......

that stupidity comment fits your personality perfectly.... due to your tunnel vision

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Jaybye: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol

ajoskele:
Bros, check your BP oo.

Where was Jegede before 2007? Was it not when the tribugnal started Chief Wole Olanipekun introduced him to Mimiko?

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by yemdogg: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
ajoskele:
Bros, check your BP oo.

The fact remains that he doesn't have any political antecedent in Ondo state. People of Ondo state hate him. He's just an instrument in the hands of APC. He's a confused person who doesn't know what he wants. Only a confused fellow like yourself will believe that jimoh Ibrahim is better than jegede. Jegede is an accomplished lawyer. Who has at least participated in the politics and administration of Ondo state. Hes calm, collected and consistent.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Jaybye: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
I still can't understand why Nigerian youths find it so hard to air/share their views concerning issues without ever resorting to and/or employing insults. I am from Ondo State. I was interested in this thread because of that. Now I'm even so wary to contribute because someone won't respect the fact that I have a right to my own opinion(s). I would rather stay on the sidelines and watch yet another nairaland drama as it unfolds. If there was anything Buhari has done perfectly right, it was him correctly proposing that "change begins with me". The change we desire truly begins with "us". Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jaybye:
I still can't understand why Nigerian youths find it so hard to air/share their views concerning issues without ever resorting to and/or employing insults. I am from Ondo State. I was interested in this thread because of that. Now I'm even so wary to contribute because someone won't respect the fact that I have a right to my own opinion(s). I would rather stay on the sidelines and watch yet another nairaland drama as it unfolds. If there was anything Buhari has done perfectly right, it was him correctly proposing that "change begins with me". The change we desire truly begins with "us". Shalom!

The problem and truth of the matter is that many people are not ready for constructive discussion. Many will only jump into thread only to criticise the writer without reading the write up or comments
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Temitoper1: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
ajoskele:
Oga don't fight for us. Don't cry more than the bereaved. Who knows Jegede in Ondo state?
Jimoh Ibrahim has been in Ondo political circle since 2003. I guess Jegede was still in Adamawa hustling Yola NBA chairman.

In Ondo state, we are heading to the top. OKE la n lo!
oga, go sleep
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
shaddoww:

Hehehehe..even in this Akure, Oke and Aketi would still get huge votes from here.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sefunmi996:
I guess you are part of those burning tyres at Cathedral or Isolo junction. I am sure you are also part of the touts moving from around Fiwasaye every morning to INEC office protesting.

I hope they paid your protest fee sha.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
yemdogg:

The fact remains that he doesn't have any political antecedent in Ondo state. People of Ondo state hate him. He's just an instrument in the hands of APC. He's a confused person who doesn't know what he wants. Only a confused fellow like yourself will believe that jimoh Ibrahim is better than jegede. Jegede is an accomplished lawyer. Who has at least participated in the politics and administration of Ondo state. Hes calm, collected and consistent.
yemDOGg, stop barking bro.

Mimiko was calmer, more collected and ever consistent almost ten years ago. We are seeing the results now.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Temitoper1:
oga, go sleep
lol..see yur mouth.
Like diz like diz, I fit arrange Ekosodin boyz for yu now now.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by awayeyebundle: 5:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim has been in Politics for so long even Mimiko know that,he was in PDP before ur stooge Jegede,why is this topic about someone like Jimoh Ibrahim because of hatred of Mimiko and some myopic set of people that like fayose that he can't governor Ondo state..let give him chance first for 4years and see what he can do...then we can now judge,to me Jegede is a baby where Jimoh Ibrahim his...the plan of planting Central is demoralize by Ondo state people either u like it or not....8yrs of Mimiko no light in Ondo North and South district...He is traitor and Appeal court can never be in his favor but on this I stand with Jimoh/Sheriff on this as the authentic PDP Flagbearer and National Chairman of PDP....It's finish for Mimiko/Jegede
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Temitoper1: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2016
grin
ajoskele:
lol..see yur mouth.

hahahaha... you no well at all. angry
ajoskele:
lol..see yur mouth.

hahahaha... you no well at all.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Temitoper1:
;Dhahahaha... you no well at all. angryhahahaha... you no well at all.
hehehe..thank God yur Eyi ti fo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave / Buhari Signs Engineers Amendment Act Into Law. / Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.