Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich (2583 Views)

Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kenflakez(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok let me start by saying this

-am in unizik and the amount of girls that can get there pants off for a nigga with an ac car is really astonishing, even if the guy does not have a room and he sleeps in the car they will say he his just trying to act poor
-this goes to the females here
-why y'all think a guy with car is definately rich.
-let the drum roll

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Papiikush: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Because most of them have a brain the size of a fish
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Because "some" are too materialistic.
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by chibwike(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Depends on the ones around you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by greatnaija01: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
kenflakez:
Ok let me start by saying this

-am in unizik and the amount of girls that can get there pants off for a nigga with an ac car is really astonishing, even if the guy does not have a room and he sleeps in the car they will say he his just trying to act poor
-this goes to the females here
-why y'all think a guy with car is definately rich.
-let the drum roll

CAR is a sign of success
CAR means Sun will not scorch on you again
CAR means you at least can take good care of something
CAR and LADIES are 5 n 6 cos THEY BOTH REQUIRE REGULAR MAINTENANCE AND OILING grin
CAR AT A YOUNG AGE (under 30) means there are better days ahead

So bros rather than thinking about Ladies and cars.... GET YOURSELF ONE and ENJOY A BETTER LIFE OF SAYING NO TO THE LADIES.... REDEFINE THE TREND.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by shaiba(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
the answer is in your question - THE ARE GIRLS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by finally1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
cus dy are dumb
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by vicjess(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
But I like guys that got power bike More!
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kenflakez(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

CAR is a sign of success
CAR and LADIES are 5 n 6 cos THEY BOTH REQUIRE REGULAR MAINTENANCE AND OILING grin

So bros rather than thinking about Ladies and cars.... GET YOURSELF ONE and ENJOY A BETTER LIFE OF SAYING NO TO THE LADIES.... REDEFINE THE TREND.

Nigga you are a retard so car means better days ahead even if no money inside account...use ur kranium well or your brains gon pop out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
vicjess:
BAJAJ bike abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kenflakez(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
vicjess:

Power bikes like seriously..would you wear yoga pants and allow him carry you on the bike...thst if you got a huge ass tho
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
I can't speak for girls as for mature grounded women not all women fit into that category ......Some women have their own cars .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kenflakez(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raine80:
It's not all women ......Some women have their own cars .

Yeah #word wink
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by rose54321: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Because if having a car was easy everyone would have it.
Now take a second to look around you, do all guys you see have cars?

No offense o, but questions like this are asked by people who don't have cars Am I wrong?
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by rose54321: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kenflakez(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
rose54321:
Now take a second to lock around you, do all guys you see have cars?

Nice offense o, but questions like this are asked by people who don't have cars Am o wrong?

I don't have a car..amd am nor even planning on getting any soon coz I don't see it as a necessity, I asked a question so thanks for your utterance
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
you wouldn't be asking this question if you own a car

Go get yours today undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by greatnaija01: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
your brain is having menstrual pain, so if i sell the car wont i have more money than your monthly earnings? DULL GUY, you dont know that with all the accidents, kidnappings, police checkpoint fraudsters and traffic issues... having a CAR is now an ASSET not a LIABILITY. ONLY IZAL CAN CLEANSE YOUR MINDSET.

kenflakez:

Nigga you are a retard so car means better days ahead even if no money inside account...use ur kranium well or your brains gon pop out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by skywalker240(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fish brain,....have yo ever wondered why the amount of ritual killing in ladies are high?..Fish brain too..

But as for me,i go continue chop d coochie grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kenflakez(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
greatnaija01:
your brain is having menstrual pain, so if i sell the car wont i have more money than your monthly earnings? DULL GUY, you dont know that with all the accidents, kidnappings, police checkpoint fraudsters and traffic issues... having a CAR is now an ASSET not a LIABILITY. ONLY IZAL CAN CLEANSE YOUR MINDSET.

Menstrual pain will go within couple of days but you are seriously diagnosed with brain tumor...and so having a car will save you from kidnapping or will make G boys not to cash out. #God some people need to start KG again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by greatnaija01: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
SLOWPOKE, GET A COOL CAR AND RE-BRAND YOUR LIFE. LET THE AC IN THE COOL YOUR MIND AND BLOW YOU IGNORANCE AWAY

kenflakez:

Menstrual pain will go within couple of days but you are seriously diagnosed with brain tumor...and so having a car will save you from kidnapping or will make G boys not to cash out. #God some people need to start KG again
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Cholls(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
shaiba:
the answer is in your question - THE ARE GIRLS cheesy

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by tee59(f): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wetin concern me jare.
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Kobicove(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
OP, stop rolling with hungry girls undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by seoxpert(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Stop downgrading ladies, you will marry a wife someday plus you have a mother. If I must contribute , strive to be your lady's dream man, so she won't have to get into a car of any man who does not deserve her love.

Ladies were born to be comfortable, you should know that, they are the weaker sex (even when they won't agree with that) not because they are weak but because a real man was programmed to take care of an ordinary woman to bring out the extra ordinary in her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kvngveektour(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
rose54321:
Now take a second to lock around you, do all guys you see have cars?

No offense o, but questions like this are asked by people who don't have cars Am I wrong?
Hahaha. Finish him!!!

Brutality

Rose wins

1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Laveda(f): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's the general mentality of an average nigerian including you mr op....immediately they see you with a car they assume you are rich.
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Where r dem gurls? grin grin i have a car,who will date me?cc:nl gurls grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
because its not easy to one especially nice ones.… Moreover I never see poor wey dey own nice cars cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by kvngveektour(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
firstking01:
It's the general mentality of an average nigerian including you mr op....immediately they see you with a care they assume you are rich.
Cos buying a comfy car of let's say 1.5m is a huge achievement.
I agree it's not an asset but it is a means to assets. I pray I get mine soon.

Yall should stop trying to defend poverty.

Even the Bible says, "a man's gift will make a way for him."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think Having A Car Means You Are Rich by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

CAR is a sign of success

Bravo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose One Of These Hot Ladies, The Slay Queen Or The Cute Girl? / Does It Means I Cheated On Her / Why Are Women So Complicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.