Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha (986 Views)

"You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan / Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – sheikh Gumi / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by teufelein(f): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha

Okorocha told Saraki that he was visiting in his capacity as the chairman of the APC Governors’ Forum, stating:
“This is the very first time I am coming to your office and I am here because I am concerned.” “I am here because I am a stakeholder. I am here as the Chairman of the Progressives Governors’ Forum – your friends and colleagues in the struggle.

Mr. Senate President, leaders of this great Senate, you may recall, a few years ago that we were all in the trenches, in battle, asking for change in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I recall vividly the role most of you played in that very struggle. “We became a government when no one gave us a chance to be so. And shortly, Nigerians believed in us and entrusted us with the responsibility of leading this nation. But one year and several months after, we have not been able to manage this God-given victory very well and it is very worrisome, Mr. Senate President. “Nigerians expect so much from us but yet we seem to be in crisis within ourselves.

Not crisis made by the opposition parties but crisis created by ourselves for ourselves and which has kept us in total difficult position that we are not making a headway we need to make as a party. “One wonders then what went wrong. Where did we get it wrong? And after these troubles and after the much hope we have given to Nigerians, we still cannot work together as a party, as a family. And I noticed particularly that there is so much bitterness in the system – from the party, from the legislature, from the executive, from the governors – and it seems to me like there is no more platform for us to chant those old songs which we used to sing in the days of struggle for change. One wonders, was this what we were asking for or was this the change we were asking for?

I think Nigerians expect so much from us and at the end of it all. “Nigerians will not ask us, how many of each other we have been able to destroy or how many we have been able to bring down. But they will ask us how many plates of food have we put on the table of the common man who elected us. So, I am here Mr. President of the Senate to call for unity among us and our party. And to sheath our sword in whatever form anger has gotten to us.

“We noticed and we know that we are a party in majority at the National Assembly and we are a party with majority in the number of governors – state houses of assembly – but we notice there is no cordial relationship between the Governors, the Executive and the Legislature. “And let me reemphasise that in all these arms of government, it is only the Legislature with the Executive that are the elected members.

[size=13pt]But why was it that when Nnamdi Kanu said these exact words, before any of you saw what was coming, you Okorocha, Dozie Ikedife, Uwazuruike, Bilie Human(Animal) Rights, Ohaneze Ndigbo in collaboration with sections of Yoruba gutter Lagos-Ibadan Expressway media said it was hate speech that Kanu should be hanged

Can all of you deceivers now see that Radio Biafra and IPOB is ALWAYS right.
As Kanu will say "In the end we always win" no matter how hard the enemy tries to hide our achievements.
Nigeria is collapsing today because that God we at IPOB worship, The Sovereign LORD GOD ALMIGHTY of All Creation CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA, not any idol, has decreed that any words uttered by his servants through Radio Biafra must come to pass. That is why everything Nnamdi Kanu ever said is happening today.
Our enemies must know that no amount of intimidation, sabotage, killings, unlawful detention, arrests, lies, stupid Igbo elders or men will stop it.
#TheZooMustFall
#FreeNnamdiKanu
#FreeBiafra[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by yeyeboi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by tukdi: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
No sauce! undecided

1 Like

Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by dadebayo1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin
Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by teufelein(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is the real prophet of our time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by okosodo: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
This scammer called okorocha wants to deceive people again
Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by limeta(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Okorocha if this is all about the loan pls go back home
APC fighting them sleves is what we want.

1 Like

Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by teufelein(f): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
#Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

By Victoria O.C Agangan
For Biafra Writers

When the voice of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cried on Radio Biafra London, like John the Baptist did in the wilderness, he announced ceaselessly the coming of Biafra just like John the Baptist announced the coming of Jesus Christ.
Many leaders had castigated and called him names ranging from 'hate preacher' to war-monger, while multitude embraced his message of peace.

Like Herold did to John the Baptist, so is Buhari presently doing by imprisoning the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra without conviction and has severally tried to murder him in detention; but unlike John, Mazi Nnamdi is a boil under Buhari's scrotum and he cannot be eliminated without attracting serious consequences.

The Buhari-led government has transferred her frustration in handling the economic situation of Nigeria effectively to innocent Biafrans, and taken into various forms of terrorising and persecuting IPOB. Many have been killed by the gun for peacefully protesting against the illegal detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, others for gathering to pray for Biafran freedom, and many more for going to Nkpor, Anambra state on 30th, May 2016 to honour the memory of past fallen Biafran heroes.

These dastard acts have continued without resilience as Buhari's thugs under the guise of Army, police and DSS go house to house like the Antichrist and beast searching out IPOB coordinators and others. They kidnap these innocent people and secretly harass, torture, eliminate and after which they secretly dispose the corpses.

The Nigerian leadership under the auspice of Buhari has shed more innocent Biafran blood than ever before and have vowed to shed more in order to preserve the shambolic unity of a failed contraption called Nigeria.
He has committed many atrocities via Boko Haram sect, Fulani herdsmen, DSS, EFCC, Military joint force and the world seem not to bart an eyelid.

Buhari must realise that IPOB is in this fight to the finish. We are never going to stop half way, not now that the blood of the innocent that has watered Nigeria's unity is crying out for vengeance and justice...NEVER!
The more they kill us, the more we sprout as undying seeds.
The testimony of our survival via IPOB's media fire power is......click to read more
Re: We Have Failed Nigerians Woefully – Okorocha by yarimo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
By the grace of God, that is how the good people of Nigeria will fail you and your party WOEFULLY In any election. undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Love Tinubu Even If He Is Corrupt. / PROTEST!!! Aba Residents: Ikpeazu Must Go! (happening Now) PHOTOS / VIDEO: Watch Osibanjo,obasanjo,gowon,ekwueme Perform In Presidential Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.