Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: (7750 Views)

Island Sales And Let List... Irresistable..call 08127698103 / Write Your Needs And Wants Here. / What Do You Need To Buy Or To Let,list Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by oyeleyegb: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2007
i need a rmandparlourat jibowu
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by youngmill(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2007
do you know how much a 4 bedroom (all ensuit) with two livingroom semi detached duplex will rent for in sangotedo,on lekki epe express road.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by lekywhite(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2007
we are all posting and no response from omo-onile? how long will the agents in the house help the nairalanders that urgently needs one property or the other, Mr Administrator intervene o
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by lekywhite(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2007
we are all posting and no response from omo-onile? how long will the agents in the house help the nairalanders that urgently needs one property or the other, Mr Administrator intervene o
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by suze(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2007
carpenter (m)
Lagos

Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here:
« #19 on: October 31, 2007, 01:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need a one room self contain or two bedroom flat in Lekki, Ikoyi, V/I or VGC. Would love a one year or one and half year option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Godbless Nigeria!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46143.0.html#ms

Hi, do you still need this self contained apartment?
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by bigboywho(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2007
1) I need a small shop around Jibowu or S/lere pls.
2) I need a 2/3 bedroom flat around Ikorodu Rd, Shomolu or SuruLere

Thanks

bigboywho
bigboywho@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by kaypinchi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
suze:

carpenter (m)
Lagos

Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here:
« #19 on: October 31, 2007, 01:02 PM »

I need a one room self contain or two bedroom flat in Lekki, Ikoyi, V/I or VGC. Would love a one year or one and half year option.

Godbless Nigeria!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46143.0.html#ms

Hi, do you still need this self contained apartment?

@ suze

Do you have a self contained in Lekki? A friend is in dire need of one. Urgent pls.
mail me on kaypinchi@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Sleekfun: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2007
Thanks to Omo onile,I am Micheal from J$M Enterprises,i assure everyone who are interested in property on the island that our agency stands chance to provide them there request adequately, call 08054601115,08055638643 or mail sleekfun@yahoo.com to show seriousness and we proceeed to get it for you,
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by eniyan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ kaypinchi
I have sent a mail to your inbox. The property you are asking about is available - a room & parlour in Lekki.

@ youngmill,
Are you interested in renting or you intend to just know the price? The renting price of the property you described - (4 bedroom with two living room semi detached duplex) costs 1.5 million Naira per year.

@ others

If you are looking for properties to rent or purchase in Lekki, you can post a message on this forum - I'd be checking them regularly now wink
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by youngmill(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2007
thanks eniyan
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by yinkarose: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2007
busygal serviced apt at 3.5m per annum in vi can inspect tomorrow by 10 am call 08028767970
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by yinkarose: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2007
shinatu 3 bedroom serviced apt in lekki 3m per annum call 08028767970
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Motee(f): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2008
Do you have a single room around Ikoyi Area and Victoria Island I can rent and pay monthly. I am ready to pay a reasonable amount of money. Please it is rather urgent and thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by joyjay(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2008
Please, a friend needs a 2-Bedroom Apartment for lease in Mile 2 extension, festac extention, or okota side of lagos. Thanx for your response
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by mishooo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
[size=14pt]Anybody with 2 bedroom flat/BQ with water along Ikorodu road - from Obanikoro- ilupeju-palmgroove-onipanu-Fadeyi should contact me on 08032979155. Range of 150-180K per annum. In a not too noisy environment. Please treat as URGENT; [/size]
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by raffite: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2008
For sale: land (in Effurun near Warri) measuring about 8,000 square meters for sale. Suitable for church site or camp. Call 08035070731
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by ned309: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hi,
I'm looking for a duplex with a spacious compound around Badore area of Ajah. Get to me via ned309@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by boyelarry: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
The reason why there are no quick response to many of these request is because, there are no properties matching them and the offers are far from the price. The best advice i will give to many of the nairalnders that are looking for apartment at a reasonable price is to look outside the mainland and the island. Explore ikorodu town See my post on prices for apartment. you'll be glad you did. thats where i live too and i have my office at ikeja.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by miraexcel(f): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2008
I'm urgently in need of a 2 bedroom flat, mini flat or a self contained apartment anywhere in Ajah. Thomas estate will be preffered. please call me asap 07033582485.

Are you also looking to share a duplex, plesase contact me

Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by edwardaigb: 4:14am On Mar 10, 2008
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]I'm looking for a mini flat or 2 bed room flat to let please with water and parking space.
range. 100,000 - 150,000.
period: one year or two years.
edwardaigbokhan@yahoo.com
[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by edwardaigb: 4:19am On Mar 10, 2008
onyiilady:

I'm urgently in need of a 2 bedroom flat, mini flat or a self contained apartment anywhere in Ajah. Thomas estate will be preffered. please call me asap 07033582485.

Are you also looking to share a duplex, plesase contact me

Thanks

where's this duplex please?.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by funmeme(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2008
Good day to you here on nairaland,

please a friend of mine is urgently in need of a property to rent around ikorodun road jibowu/ojota will be a good location, a 2 bedroom flat in good environment not very noisy please.u can contact me on funmmycollins@yahoo.com we can communicate directly and better from their.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by bennie81(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
i need a room self contain around iyana oworo environ or bariga. my contacts are 08022119978. i need it as soon as possible.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by lucabrasi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2008
hello there,thanks for this post i and my brother are looking to move back to lagos very soon and are looking for a 3 bed house to let on the island,smwhere safew and where theres no danger of armed robbers and where you can travel without fear of burglary anywhere on the island,dont realli know the diff betwwen lekki or ajah but we ll like smwhere like that so could you pls help out with the price and best location i.e lekki or ajah or v.i
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Raifas: 5:22am On Mar 17, 2008
Need apt, 2 or 3 bedrooms around Ikoyi or VI, ASAP!!!!
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by babyzze(f): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2008
please kindly treat as urgent, i need a comfortable&decent room and parlour self-contain in yaba enivirons, alagomeji/ onike, the enivironment should be clean and well secured. i also need a medium sized shop in yaba/onike/alagomeji. i am ready to pay for two years at a affordable price.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by chrisoml(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
Am in need of 2 bedroom flat, mini flat or a self contained apartment around Magodo with a reasonable price
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by kliverpool(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2008
pls i need a mini flat or 2 bedroom @ ogba ,ikeja ,surulere ,airprot side
urgent pls
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by raffite: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
WE BUY, SELL AND RENT LAND AND HOUSES NATIONWIDE. CALL: 08035070731 OR 08057403937 NOW! E-MAIL: sheraffite@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by chykedave(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2008
I'm in need of a 2 bedroom apartment situated in Opebi, Allen Av.,Adeniyi Jones, Anthony Village or Illupeju.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by cyonujemen(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2008
Pls l also need a 2bedroom flat with 2 toilets around Bode Thomas and Aguda area of Surulere to let. l can be contacted thru: cyonujemen!yahoo.co.uk or 08052146342
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by mfonemana(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2008
Hello there,

Please help me locate 4 bedroom office space in Surulere (Bode Thomas/Eric Moore preferably). My contact: lagloire2000@yahoo.com. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Units Of Terrace Duplex In Lagos Mainland. / Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself / Christal Villa Gold Extension, 1 Million Per Plot Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.