Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: (7823 Views)

Island Sales And Let List... Irresistable..call 08127698103 / Write Your Needs And Wants Here. / What Do You Need To Buy Or To Let,list Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by MyPeace(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
l need a shop for Business Centre, at Onipanu/Fadeyi or Ikeja. My budget is 6-8k for onipanu/fadeyi and 8-10k for ikeja. ask4angel06@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by nubiadoll(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
please all, i need a 2 bed room flat or min flat in either maryland, ogudu, Ajao Estate, Anthony Village or Gbagada phase II, any idea how much it might be? u can contact me on agapecrown_2001@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by nwumechuks: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2008
I need a one bedroom flat (mini Flat) preferably around Ebuta Meta, ilupeju or yaba. Good house with water and nice environment. Please reach me through 08037505098 or email nwumechuks@yahoo.com. My budget is ok and commensurate with house standard. Cash is ready ! Help me out here asap
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by bodsibobo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
A piece of land of +/- 1000 sq.m needed around Magodo or Lekki (btw 1st to 2nd roudabout). If you have any thing please reply to ola.oh_la_la@yahoo.com. I'm an urgent cash buyer.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by akintayoa(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
i need a good 2 or 3 bedroom flat in an estate or near estate around ikeja
max cost btw 200-400. tight security area with large space n water availability are important.
u can reach me via akinnawonder@yahoo.com or call 07028035244
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by samosky01: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
I need a plot of land in port harcourt, areas i have in mind is Akpajo,east west road ,eliozu.

Please its urgently needed,you can contact me on NWOKEUKWU2000@YAHOO.COM.

tHANKS,ONE LOVE.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by sylink1: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
Please contact me urgently if you have properties for sale in: Ikeja and environ, Oregun, Shangisha, Surulere Palm Grove, Ilupeju, Ajah, Anthony and Gbagada with C of O. Max. Budget is =N=30M
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by crowcedar: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2008
I am in need of a 3 bedroom flat in magodo, ogudu or gbagada. I can be reached via 08035749912
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by emmatok(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2008
PLS I NEED A MINI FLAT PREFERABLY IN YABA,IKEJA SURULERE AND ANTONY. THE HOUSE MOST BE DESCENT WITH WATER,ELECTRICITY E.T.C. MY BUGJET IS 100K-150K PA. I NEED A REPLY URGENTLY.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by amychaka(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2008
pls i need a room self contain in festac or a room and parlour self con. in surulere. the house must be decent with water and electricity. u can reach me on dobysab@yahoo.com or 08037202783. pls i need reply urgently. thanks and God bless
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by femigirl(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2008
Need a mini flat in Ikeja, anybody got anyting?
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by emmatok(m): 2:08am On Aug 02, 2008
PLS I NEED A MINI FLAT PREFERABLY IN YABA,IKEJA SURULERE AND ANTONY. THE HOUSE MOST BE DESCENT WITH WATER,ELECTRICITY E.T.C. MY BUGJET IS 100K-150K PA. I NEED A REPLY URGENTLY. my email- is emmatok1@yahoo.com. my phone no is 08052022968.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by kaybee2ng(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
I Urgently need a Mini Flat Or 2 Bedroom Flat Within This Area, Alagomeji, Sabo Area, Yaba, Akoka, Surulere, Ilupjeu, Ifako, Gbagada,

2 Bedroom with 2 Toilet prefered

Maximum budget is N200,000 Per Year, Please note that the area is arranged according to preference

If u have anything for me, Try and contact me - Kaybee2ng@yahoo.com or call 0805504689
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by kaybee2ng(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
Sorry the correct phone no is 08055084689
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by gatha(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hello,

I need a room and parlour self contained mini apartment in a decent and quite location preparably with parking space.Area of interest would include gbagada, surulere, anthony , maryland or ikeja. My budget is 150k p/annum. You can reach me at gathamil@yahoo.com or 07034060311.
Please its very urgent. Thank you
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by nwumechuks: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2008
I'm badly in need of a miniflat (room and parlour flat) anywhere around Yaba, surulere, ebute meta and obalende. Budget is for two years. Contact me on 08037505098 or nwumechuks@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by dudu006: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2009
i need 3 bed room spacious flat in either shangisha,magodo,ikosi,agidingbi or ogudu.budget,all inclusive 500k-600k/annum
2 toilets 2 bathroom,a very very neat/clean house
preferably a new house,but a house not too dirty is fine too.
pls call me on 08086129501.
my email is mosunola6@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Baronderacky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Claim a Spot in Arise
and Shine Estate,
Owerri, Today…Be
an Early Bird
Investor Now! The
Haggai Property Management have secured a mass
expanse of
land at the community of
Okuku,
167 acres (about 1,000 plots) of
land for the purposes of estate
development. Okuku is
just 13 minutes drive
from Owerri main town (Douglas
Road) through World
Bank. The community’s neighbors are
Irete and Umuguma and
they are in Owerri West LGA.
Already there in electricity
in the
community and partial government presence. …
Properties around this area are
already going for
N1,000,000 and
above. So you are in
profit even from the start We are offering early bird investors a
plot of land in
the
estate for only N500,000
Per plot. To reserve a spot
or several spots please give us a call right now.
The property is going off
so fast. Once you indicate
interest we will
call you and you can
come for inspection and allocation . Give us a
call......shedrack...........07013211551.........

Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Baronderacky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Claim a Spot in MEGA-LIFE CITY Estate,
Owerri, Today…Be
an Early Bird
Investor Now! The
Haggai Property Management have secured a mass
expanse of
land at the community of
Okuku,
167 acres (about 1,000 plots) of
land for the purposes of estate
development. Okuku is
just 13 minutes drive
from Owerri main town (Douglas
Road) through World
Bank. The community’s neighbors are
Irete and Umuguma and
they are in Owerri West LGA.
Already there in electricity
in the
community and partial government presence. …
Properties around this area are
already going for
N1,000,000 and
above. So you are in
profit even from the start We are offering early bird investors a
plot of land in
the
estate for only N500,000
Per plot. To reserve a spot
or several spots please give us a call right now.
The property is going off
so fast. Once you indicate
interest we will
call you and you can
come for inspection and allocation . Give us a
call......shedrack...........07013211551............................................The proposed MEGA-LIFE CITY ESTATE OWERRI is specifically designed to create the most peaceful environment and secure atmosphere for occupants to thrive and enjoy a successful standard of living. The Estate is planned to be a stressless community that will promote positive value, peace and prosperity to inhabitants. LOCATION : The Estate is located on a site constituting 166.5 acres, about 1000 plots of landed property. The said property has been charted and at the final stage of acquiring its C of O from the Imo state lands bureau. HOW TO ACCESS THE LAND : The site/property can be accessed through Irete or through World Bank Housing Estate, Umuguma. From control ( Assumpta Cathedral ) to the site through Irete is about 8-10 minutes drive . PROPERTY APPRECIATION : Already lands in this area sell for N1 million and above. A plot of land in the proposed Mega-life city Estate is expected to appreciate geometrically. Invest today . Build or resell later, you are in great profit. STEPS TO BUY : * fill the expression of intestest form ( call shedrack on 07013211551 to get your now ). * make payment as indicated to the appropriate accounts and have your teller for proof ( never give cash to any one ) . * Collect your receipt . * Collect your land purchase agreement . * Visit the site at your convenience or send someone to see or possess your land . For more info, call 07013211551 Thanks

Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by adebolami560: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good day all, I am in dire need of a room in Ajah and its surroundings or in Lekki.

I know there are many people living in these locations who have boy's quaters with no one living in them or with spare rooms.
I have 70,000 naria for one year. Please any one reading this advert and has such property or knows anyone should please pass the news.

This is an urgent call.
I am quiet and dont keep bandwagons of friends,there wont be an intrusion into anyone's affairs on the property.

you can contact me at 08062799337

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cassavilla Estate,magboro / POP Installation Wall Screeding Painting 3D wall panel And Tiles Installation / Architectural Designs AND Civil Constructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.