Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Auction - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296819 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Aitee1:

Long time LIeigh.

Hi Aitee1 how are you.

Thank you for still following
Re: The Auction by Nathblessing(m): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2017
#clears throat. Finally i got here. What a captivating story. Na wetin Linda buy she dey receive so. But mehn dt Charles abi na Lucien sef na grade A torturer o. Following closely....
More ink to your pen madam Lleigh......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Nathblessing:
#clears throat. Finally i got here. What a captivating story. Na wetin Linda buy she dey receive so. But mehn dt Charles abi na Lucien sef na grade A torturer o. Following closely....
More ink to your pen madam Lleigh......

Hi Nathblessing thank you for reading and commenting.

Thanks for following
Re: The Auction by Lexxyla: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2017
This is a beautiful piece i must say.

Karma is really a bitch. Linda getting a taste of her own medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Lexxyla:
This is a beautiful piece i must say.

Karma is really a bitch. Linda getting a taste of her own medicine.

Hi Lexxyla thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Yes karma is b1tch.
Re: The Auction by 1marking(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Lleigh:
Yes karma is b1tch.
Number 1bitch 4dat matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by darkid1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Beautiful... I'm a big fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
darkid1:
Beautiful... I'm a big fan.

Thanking for reading and commenting darkid1
Re: The Auction by Oyindawealth(f): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Madam leigh I doff my gele 4 u ooo....Infact I'm short of words to use for dis level of creativity....... Weldone ma'am more ink 2 ur pen or should I rather say more wisdom 2 ur brain.. Supizino dear come and see dis,make u no talk say I no tell u oo. More updates plsssss...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by domido(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lleigh:

With u on this.

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stepheegee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2,

To my readers, commenters and ghost readers.

The Auction what we know so far.

It is a story of revenge, deceit, murder and betrayal.

samysmoothfresh thank you for putting it so eloquently

1) LINDA: The biggest runs girl in town, since runs began. She has done some evil things in the past and present in the name of RUNS. She uses strong juju to enslave her men. She has 4 men in her juju enabled clutches. Then she meets the ‘One’ Charles, who turns out to be anything but the ‘one’.

2) TUNDE: Married to Enitan before Linda charmed him into her legs. He has now found out that he is terminally ill with a STD.

3) ENITAN: Tunde’s loving wife, she packs her bags and leaves Lagos when things get messy and she finds out about Linda.

4) DELE: divorced Father of one, whose wife left him for another woman. Suffering from Erectile dysfunction and Enitan’s old housemate, he has had a crush on Enitan since their university days. Can he get it up and keep it up?

5) CHARLES: A hedge fund Director; with a house on Banana Island. Who wooed Linda before he turned against her and started torturing her. He knows everything about Linda, but why is he torturing her? Who is he?

6) LUCIEN: Sounds like Charles, acts like Charles, but does not look like Charles. He also knows everything about Linda. Who is he?

7) The Auction: There is an Auction coming up, who will be sold and what price will the merchandise go for?

8 The ROOM: Linda made some very potent juju, thinking it was for Charles. It wasn’t, the occupant of the room holds the answer to that question.

We are about to enter a darker (YES!!) place for Linda, darker than the warning I gave on page 11. I am calling this out now so that people know what they are getting into.

Some people might be offended, some people might find it hard to read, some people might beg on Linda’s behalf. Please be warned.

As I said previously, all you will read is nothing that you don’t read about in the crime section every day.

But at the end of the day, I am grateful to you all for taking the time to read and comment.

Thank you

Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Madam leigh I doff my gele 4 u ooo....Infact I'm short of words to use for dis level of creativity....... Weldone ma'am more ink 2 ur pen or should I rather say more wisdom 2 ur brain.. Supizino dear come and see dis,make u no talk say I no tell u oo. More updates plsssss...thanks

Oyindawealth thank you your kind words.

Hope you stay following the story and thank you for commenting smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=domido post=57858878][/quote]

thank you domido.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
You have a nice and captivating story here,keep it up....... but Linda is suffering too much. Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chapter 35

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stepheegee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2, Ochyglowsglow, naetocm, lord3plex, Slimbae, SammieLowkey, SurestG, Canme4u, elyna, Lexxyla, darkid1, domido, hyuga, Olusojisorunmu, Supizino, princ007, schic,

A trailer park in Downtown New York.

Charlene looked at the time on her phone, it was 11am; she was supposed to be uptown with her Mum, Mary Lou, by 1230. Charlene had been ready since 9am, she would be missing school, but this school absence was definitely more exciting than sitting down in class and listening to Mrs Evans drone on about countries and their capital cities.

She sighed wearily and looked over to where her Mum was slumped and passed out on their threadbare sofa; she heard her moan and ask an imaginary friend for a drink in her sleep.

Her Mother reeked of booze and had most probably had injected her medicine that she said made her feel better.

Charlene even though she was young, was wise enough to know that the stuff wasn’t medicine, it was heroin.

How had her Mother become addicted to it?

Even though Mary Lou tried to make out that it was something else. What something else had you injecting yourself in your veins? She definitely knew her Mum wasn’t diabetic, Google told you everything these days.

The expression in her eyes turned to worry, one of these days what would happen if she did not wake up? It was a constant worry in her mind.

She sighed and looked at her rose gold Iphone 7s; her friend Susie, had just sent her a silly picture on Snapchat. She looked at it and giggled, she used to envy Susie’s lifestyle but soon she would not have to.

Their fortunes were going to change; Charlene and her Mum would soon be moving out of the trailer park and move in to a house with a garden.

She looked at the boxes stacked in the corner, they had started packing up their belongings, they hoped to make a deposit on a house in the next few weeks, her mother had promised her.

However, that could be in jeopardy if Charlene, did not end up going for the photo shoot she had that afternoon. Making that deposit on the dream house with the picket fence, was contingent on this particular photo shoot the agency had commissioned. She really wanted to leave the trailer park; it was full of low life’s and some very shady characters, the men always made her feel uncomfortable with the way they stared at her, which was understandable.

She had been used to being stopped in the street whenever she was with her Mum; with people stopping and commenting to her Mum about how beautiful a child she was. None of the compliments unfortunately had materialised into anything tangible, until she and her Mum had been walking in Central Park one sunny hot afternoon.

It had been a treat for her and her Mum; as they never came uptown normally. It was all so different from the trailer park where they lived. Even the people here were different, they walked with purpose and confidence.

They were well dressed and well spoken.

Her Mum said she had been given a bonus at work so she had decided on the spur of the moment to take Charlene for the trip uptown. She knew Charlene loved Central Park so they had gone for a walk round the park and a milkshake at her favourite store.

Some twenty minutes into their walk and half way through Charlene’s vanilla milkshake; a man who reminded Charlene of Sheldon in Big Bang Theory only slightly darker, had approached them in the park. He introduced himself as a talent scout for one of the top modelling agencies in the city, he went on and on about how striking Charlene was.

Charlene heard the weary acceptance in her Mum’s voice when she had said thank you; this had happened so many times and no one ever offered to do anything about how striking Charlene was.

They were both taken aback when he asked the two of them if they could come in that week for a head shot, the rest as they say was history.

That had been a while ago; now a few successful photo shoots later and she was getting a steady income that her Mum on Adam advice had put away for her in a college fund.

Charlene had been blessed with long thick white blond hair the texture of silk and the bluest eyes most people had ever seen. When the photographer had seen her and taken the pictures which turned out to be very striking he had called her an Angel; the name stuck and they decided to change her public name to Angel.

Mother Nature had been kind to Charlene’s with her looks, but she had played a cruel joke on Charlene with her body. Charlene at the age of 11 years had fully developed breasts; that would not have been out of place on a 16 year old. She had the face of a child and the body of a woman.

The boys her age found it hard and awkward to deal with.

The girls her age looked at her with awe, envy and jealousy Charlene hated it. Some of the girls were cruel and said she was a slvt just like her Mother that’s why her breasts were so big.

Her Mother told her that as far back as she could remember all the women in her family had hit puberty very young. She had and she could remember her grandmother saying the same thing, about her own grandmother.

She scrolled through her phone, the phone had been a present from Adam. He had said a hard working girl like her needed a good reliable phone, he also got one for her Mum too.

It was quite obvious that Adam was in love with her Mum, but her Mother was not ready to let a man in her life she always said to Charlene, when she had commented on it.

Adam meanwhile looked after her like a father would; he told her off, made known his displeasure when she did anything wrong. He was always fussing over her; ensuring she took her books with her so that she could learn to do her homework on the go.

Education is everything he always banged on to her.

Adam bless him, had tried to get her Mum to stop working at the bar where she was waitressing, but Mary Lou would not listen to him. She said she needed her independence and did not want to rely on man for her livelihood. He still tried every so often, hoping one day she would listen to him.

Charlene sighed again, hopefully she would be able to persuade her Mum to stop working if Adam couldn’t. They were lucky there wasn’t a paedophilic bone in his body, if there had been she would have known.

Experience they say, is always the best teacher.

She had experienced all of that with her some of her Mother’s previous boyfriends, one in particular had nearly managed to pull her trousers down, when the post man had knocked on the door. That had created a massive fall out between Mary Lou and the said boyfriend and guilt pangs with Charlene.

Her Mum once she rested from her long shifts at work, still looked very pretty. She had the same thick blond hair Charlene had, only shorter. Her Mother must have been very pretty a as a child Charlene always thought to herself.

She went through her IG account and the pictures she had just recently added. One of the head shot pictures’ had gathered 15,000 likes.
Cool she thought, she had lots of friends on IG; some she not even met but were the same age as her and attended local schools. I bet they don’t live in a trailer park, she thought sadly to herself.

All Charlene wanted was to get out of the trailer park they were in and live in a nice house with a front and back garden. She hated it here, the park was full of lecherous boys and men, staying at home on her own always scared her, but she kept the doors locked and never made out that she was home alone.

Plus the men on the site never had anything nice to say about her Mum, they laughed at her when she said her mum was a waitress, it was like they knew something they were not telling her.

This particular life changing photo shoot, was for one of the leading kids clothing brands in the world, they had seen her pictures and had wanted her to front their latest campaign.

Adam had told her Mother that this was the one, once she had this one under her belt other opportunities could open up, even acting. A lot of things were riding on this shoot.

Her phone rang it was Adam.

‘Hi Charlene are you and your Mum ready? The agency is sending over a car with a driver,’ he said.

Charlene was quiet.

‘Charlene are you there? What’s wrong?’ Adam asked.

‘Adam, Mum is not feeling too well,’ they both knew what that meant.

Adam had tried to get Charlene’s Mother into rehab, he was willing to pay for it. He told her he loved her no matter what, but she always said she would go once they moved.

‘Ok, Charlene don’t worry. I will come and get you instead.’ Adam said.

‘Leave a note for your Mum to meet us at the shoot when she wakes up, I will send the driver back to come and pick her up.’

Charlene breathed out in relief, ‘thank you Adam.’

‘Don’t worry Charlene, your Mum will get better soon. I will make sure she does.’

‘I don’t want you to miss this shoot.’ He added.

Charlene went over to where her Mum was sleeping and shook her, trying to wake her up. ‘Mum we need to go to the shoot for Forever 21.’

Her Mum mumbled, but she did not manage to pull herself out of her drug induced stupor.

Charlene turned away annoyed and angry, as tears pricked her eyes.

She had begged her Mum so many times to stop taking the drugs but she would not listen.

If only her father was around maybe he could have helped, or she could have stayed with him instead of being lumbered in this godforsaken trailer.

She didn’t know who her Father was, whenever she asked Mary Lou, she always changed the subject.
Or said something like we are better off without him.

Charlene wished she had been given that option to decide, but she promised herself once she was 16 she would go looking for him herself.
She wiped the tears off her face and picked up her school bag; she had homework to do, since she was missing school. She grabbed a carton of milk from the fridge and waited by the door of the peeling dilapidated trailer for Adam.

The man at the back of the dark estate car dialled a number on his burner phone.

Another male voice answered the call at the other end.

‘Get the jet ready, we will be ready to board with the cargo in thirty minutes.’

Ten minutes later Adam turned up at the trailer with the agency driver Charlene had seen before. Adam came out of the car took her bag and ushered Charlene into the back seat.

‘Put your seat belt on Charlene, I just want to go and talk to you Mother.’ Adam said.

Charlene watched him as he went in to speak to Charlene’s Mum while she sat in the car.

Adam always so thoughtful and caring; had arrived with her favourite milkshake and donuts. He always did that, as he knew that the photo shoots made her nervous and self-conscious.

Charlene hadn’t slept properly the night before as her mother had returned late from work, she finished her donuts and milkshake and gave into the sleep that was pulling her in with the soothing motion of the car.

The dark estate car pulled into a private airstrip twenty minutes later, a Middle Eastern woman and a child both in burka’s alighted from the car and boarded the plane. The car drove off only once the plane was in the sky.

Adam took off his burka, the plain reading glasses, his contact lenses, his cheek implants and his wig.

He watched as Charlene slept off the sedative he had administered in her milkshake.

He sent a message to his boss, the package was on its way.

Three hours after Charlene left with Adam, there was an explosion at the trailer park.

The source of the explosion was the trailer occupied by a Mary Lou Tilson and her daughter Charlene; when two bodies were found in the resulting rubble, it was established that it was the mother and her daughter.

It was known by everyone on the park that Charlene worked as a prostitute on the streets and had a drug habit. Everyone was sad that her daughter Charlene had died in the explosion.

She was full of life and had only just started a promising modelling career.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Auction by Oyindawealth(f): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lleigh:

Oyindawealth thank you your kind words.

Hope you stay following the story and thank you for commenting smiley
following like '5 and 6' but what's with Adam,Charlene and her mum in 'The auction'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
princ007:
You have a nice and captivating story here,keep it up....... but Linda is suffering too much. Haba!

Hi princ007 thank you for commenting and reading. smiley
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi KimKardashain thank you for reading, I know you have a busy reading and writing schedule smiley

Keep up the good work your end too.
You give a child 1 lousy instruction and they fail to deliver *hises* Vlamidir Putin, where is bomb I asked you to bring.

Kim and Leigh are now exchanging mentions. Is'nt one of you my rival? An enemy of a friend is as enemy.......its that simple. Now what is this?

Charlene....human trafficking. It must be the same package that was spoken about over the phone, between Charles and caller. Linda? grin tongue Whats her own tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Kimkardashain(f): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
You give a child 1 lousy instruction and they fail to deliver *hises* Vlamidir Putin, where is bomb I asked you to bring.

Kim and Leigh are now exchanging mentions. Is'nt one of you my rival? An enemy of a friend is as enemy.......its that simple. Now what is this?

Charlene....human trafficking. It must be the same package that was spoken about over the phone, between Charles and caller. Linda? grin tongue Whats her own tongue
just tell me one gud reason why i shudnt put .49 bullet in ur skull.just one reason thats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
jagugu88li:

I have missed a lot being away grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindawealth:
following like '5 and 6' but what's with Adam,Charlene and her mum in 'The auction'

Oyindawealth we will have to follow the story......
Re: The Auction by Smooth278(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wow... Nice twist to the story but I'm sorry for this innocent girl thrust into the path of these nefarious characters... Human trafficking is really a problem ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Smooth278:
Wow... Nice twist to the story but I'm sorry for this innocent girl thrust into the path of these nefarious characters... Human trafficking is really a problem ...

Hi Smooth278 it really is a big problem everywhere.

Thanks for commenting and reading the story
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
jagugu88li:

jagugu88li read the first part of chapter 34.. .
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
But Lleigh...why do you involve child trafficking in this nah?

Sorry for the innocent young girl...ohh God have mercy

Kwantiniu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Interesting! Such nice twist too.

I can't wait to see and understand the whole connection.

Good job, Lleigh.

More ink to your pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Adesina12:
But Lleigh...why do you involve child trafficking in this nah?

Sorry for the innocent young girl...ohh God have mercy

Kwantiniu

Adesina12 how are you o.

I shall continue.. please check your email
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:09am On Jun 27, 2017
soleski01:
Interesting! Such nice twist too.

I can't wait to see and understand the whole connection.

Good job, Lleigh.

More ink to your pen.

Hi soleski01 be patient with me it will all come to pass.

Thank you for commenting and reading
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

just tell me one gud reason why i shudnt put .49 bullet in ur skull.just one reason thats all
Because dead people dont kill and you my friend are siooooo dead grin

Lleigh:

jagugu88li read the first part of chapter 34.. .
Ohhhh sh!t how on earth did I forget that. Thank goodness. Charlene babe, you prayers are strong ooo

This guy is many things though........Adam of all names

Adeola777 why you no drop comment na
Re: The Auction by supizino(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Re: The Auction by Kimkardashain(f): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Because dead people dont kill and you my friend are siooooo dead grin

hmm,cry dey hungry my sister oh.
Re: The Auction by segunjowo(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
This is serious.
Why I always say: Beware people your best friend may well be your worst enemy.
Now Lleigh, who is Adam? Who is Charlene?
We can't wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by chii8(f): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Welcome back op, you're the best, thanks for the mention. ...forever reads

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.