Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Auction - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (297229 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2017
sod09:
Nice update

Thank you sod09
Re: The Auction by toureman(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Nice story.

pls can someone assist to repost chapter 23 here cos page 16 refused to open on my phone. Will really appreciate it pls. Tanx in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Audrinakane(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Finally got to Linda's part. I am so excited. Keep it up dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Audrinakane:
Finally got to Linda's part. I am so excited. Keep it up dear.

Thank you Aidrinakane much appreciated for commenting
Re: The Auction by harunablezin(f): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
fenks for d mentioned & updates.......more grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
harunablezin:
fenks for d mentioned & updates.......more grace

You're very welcome and thank you for following and reading
Re: The Auction by 1marking(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kip it coming more ink 2ur pen Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
1marking:
Kip it coming more ink 2ur pen Lleigh

Thank you 1marking

Thanks for commenting and reading the story
Re: The Auction by toureman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
And chapter 33pls

author=toureman post=57743136]Nice story.

pls can someone assist to repost chapter 23 here cos page 16 refused to open on my phone. Will really appreciate it pls. Tanx in anticipation
[/quote]
Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice read, Lleigh.

Following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2017
soleski01:
Nice read, Lleigh.

Following...

thanks for following soleski01
Re: The Auction by 1marking(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yeah still waiting 4more updates shaaa
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
1marking:
Yeah still waiting 4more updates shaaa

1marking i beg have mercy o.

nah only so much I can type per minute...

but thanks for stopping by reading and commenting
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017

continued

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking,

Linda looked at the things Charles had put on the table next to his plate; the silver di1do and the wand.

Weary realisation dawned on her that she was going to be their entertainment that night; what kind of perversions they had in mind for her she could only guess at.

She had only ever been with each of the men alone, never together. How had Charles got them together and in his house eating and talking as if they were long time friends?

She now wished she was back in her flat that Tunde had given her out of the kindness of his enchanted and spellbound heart. All her potions and charms had always worked on the men she set her eyes on, well nearly all of them.

If only she had been patient and not greedy she would not be in the mess she currently found herself in. If only she hadn’t been trying to get one up on her friend.
Tunde had been ready to do anything for her, she could have toppled Enitan permanently and forever; she had done it before. She could have been there to help Tunde with the grieving of the death of his wife.

Instead she was here shackled and being humiliated by the person she thought was her wealthy, single and adorable boyfriend.

The aroma and sight of the food was torturing her, her two senses collided and caused her belly to rumble even though she didn’t feel particularly hungry.

She watched Charles come back to the table having finished his phone call.

He stopped at the table and picked up a small vial of liquid and came over to where she was standing.

‘Open up your palms Linda’ he said.

He opened the vial.

‘Rub it all over your arms. It is for the scaring,’ Charles said, as he waited for her to stretch out her hands.

She hesitantly put her hands out and rubbed in the liquid.

He pointed to her legs and she rubbed it there too. She put her hands to her nose it was odourless, but it left a moisturised sheen on her skin, what was it?

Something nagged her, as she tried to remember where she had previously seen the sheen the liquid left behind.

She watched as he went back to the table and picked up his fork again to finish his food.

‘I see you have not responded to your guests request Linda. Why?’ Charles asked.

‘That’s not the way to treat your visitors is it?’ He continued.

‘Oh well, you had your chance.’

‘Sorry about that chaps, I am sure she will make it up to you with an epic performance in due course’ he said, as he turned to the men on the table.

‘Omar, don’t bother with that stuff just yet,’ Charles said, as he stroked his cat-o-nine.

Omar looked impatiently over to her, still waiting for her to come over and take the stuff.

Charles continued to stroke his cat-o-nine.

She knew which man would offer the path of the least pain, she was sick of being whipped, she could not see the day when she would take the cat-o-nine over anything else.

Linda hesitated, she was weary in spirit and the food was torturing her, none of them had offered her any food.

She desperately needed to get out of here, the ordeal she had endured in that gloomy room had been the final straw.

Charles was not a sane human being, he was a monster.

Had she really done that to herself by taking the stuff to the babalawo?

Charles had played her, like a conductor in an orchestra he had planned and plotted every move and she had dropped into every one of them with predicted ease.

She thought back to the day she had decided to go and get some charms done, to help improve her relationship with Charles.

She handed over all the stuff she had pilfered without Charles seeing and dropped them onto the table in Baba’s consulting room.
Baba’s reaction had been a bit dramatic to say the least.

He picked them up and touched them. The next thing Linda knew, he threw them on the floor with such vehement force she was surprised the floor did not crack open.

‘Linda, Linda Steven what are you doing with this stuff?’ he asked her.

He shook his head sadly as he looked at her.

‘This is an abomination, what are you doing with this stuff, my child? He asked her again.

‘It’s from my boyfriend,’ she replied.

The Ijebu Baba shook his head.

‘I can’t do this,’ he said.

‘Linda, you should stop doing all of this stuff, you have enough men at your beck and call.’

‘Why do you need more?’

‘Aren’t you exhausted from being with them?’ he asked her, shaking his head again.

She heard him mumbling an incantation under his breath in a distressed tone of voice.

‘This is the one Baba,’ she had responded.

‘He is rich and lives on Banana Island. I want to be the queen of that particular mansion.’

‘This particular ship was not going to pass her by,’ she added defiantly.

‘I can’t do it Linda, I am sorry. A piece of advice for you, stop seeing this man.’

She had argued with him, he had been insistent, the money she offered did not sway him. The extra money had insulted his sensibilities.

He told her to leave, thinking back now, what she had seen on his face was fear.

His parting words to her were ‘leave before it was too late, her boyfriend was---‘

She didn’t catch the last bit of his sentence as she had stormed out of his house.

Who did he think he was, she had single handedly improved his living standards with all the money she sent his way when she needed stuff done.

Now that she had found her prize, he wanted to play hard ball; she wasn’t having any of that.

She hadn’t listened and yes she had gone to his bitter rival, who she knew the Ijebu Baba could not stand.
He had taken the money and the stuff and used it to create a charm that he promised was extremely potent. The recipient, he told her would never leave her, he would always be by her side and would be protective of her and would look after her.

In Linda’s materialistic mind looking after meant material stuff, so she was happy and appreciative when Charles started showering her with stuff, without even asking her for s£x.

She had even gone back to the man to top up the potion, abi nah.

She wanted the prize, the keys to the house.

Had Charles just been messing with her mind when he said she had not taken his stuff?

Her mind and thoughts went back again to what she had encountered in ‘that room’.

She never ever wanted to go back in there, she had been repulsed when she found out that the charms she had done had been for that.

No wonder her original Babalawo had said he would not do the charm she had asked for.

How had Charles known?

Who was this monster of a person, he had to be.

‘I think we should move things along,’ Charles said.

Bringing her swiftly back to the here and now.

Charles put his fork down, ‘You know that the only instance where DNA is identical is with twins. They are literally the same being split in two.’

What the hell, was he rambling on about now, Linda thought?

‘Guys,’ Charles said, ‘our lady here thought she was going to tie me down with her spells and charms.’

He took out his phone and pressed a button, a few seconds later they all heard a door click open. It was the door to the room where she had begged so desperately to be let out of.

The gloomy room she had just been thinking about.

The room where he had pushed her into the last time she had noticed the odourless sheen on her skin.

‘Instead of me she has managed to entwine herself forever to these two magnificent ---‘

Linda’s heart rending piercing screams and the scuffle of her feet to hide under the table cut off the rest Charles sentence.

NOOOOOOOOOO....................................

NO.....NO.................

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oh c'mon angry angry

whats with the super-exceeding suspense na cry cry

do u want to kill someone's child with suspense?

Right before u went off on your rather long sabbatical you were consistently and purposely dragging, stalling and hiding the identity of the person in that room in every update you made

and right now u're still doing the same

you tell us the person na

shuoooooooooh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Oh c'mon angry angry

whats with the super-exceeding suspense na cry cry

do u want to kill someone's child with suspense?

Right before u went off on your rather long sabbatical you were consistently and purposely dragging, stalling and hiding the identity of the person in that room in every update you made

and right now u're still doing the same

you tell us the person na

shuoooooooooh!!!

Hello samyfreshsmooth

Thank you for staying with the story.

A lot of speculation about the person...you can't just expect me to say it just like that wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lleigh:

Hello samyfreshsmooth

Thank you for staying with the story.

A lot of speculation about the person...you can't just expect me to say it just like that wink

hmmmm ok o, i undestand

but if i you dont get to reveal the identity of the person in the next 3 updates be rest assured i'd be sending my charles-like buddy to get you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Audrinakane(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ahn ahn. How can you end it like this. The suspense is killing me. I need to know who that person is, you are a great writer that truly knows how to keep the readers wanting more. Waiting for more updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmmm ok o, i undestand

but if i you dont get to reveal the identity of the person in the next 3 updates be rest assured i'd be sending my charles-like buddy to get you wink

I will have to find someone to protect me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Audrinakane:
Ahn ahn. How can you end it like this. The suspense is killing me. I need to know who that person is, you are a great writer that truly knows how to keep the readers wanting more. Waiting for more updates

Thank you Audrinakane . All will be revealed eventually.
Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Interesting and "suspenseful."

I am so following, ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by 1marking(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oh my gawd lliegh abeg no kill us with suspence oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by phayth(f): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Interesting story. Hope u r nt going on a very loooong break again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
soleski01:
Interesting and "suspenseful."

I am so following, ma'am.

Thanks soleski01
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
1marking:
Oh my gawd lliegh abeg no kill us with suspence oooo

1marking you will have to manage o.

Thank you for commenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=phayth post=57789849]Interesting story. Hope u r nt going on a very loooong break again.[/quote

Hi phayth

Thank you for reading and commenting. I am not going on a long break again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
I feel like killing someone lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
I feel like killing someone lipsrsealed
Jagugu88li who you want kill.
You have a good line up
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lleigh:

Jagugu88li who you want kill.
You have a good line up
I dont whom to take out first, you know.

I just hate that Tunde is sick....I need him healthy so I can dismantle him well. Then we can discuss Linda's own.

Lleigh:
If only she had been patient and not greedy she would not be in the mess she currently found herself in. If only she hadn’t been trying to get one up on her friend.
Tunde had been ready to do anything for her, she could have toppled Enitan permanently and forever; she had done it before. She could have been there to help Tunde with the grieving of the death of his wife.

Am I the only one seeing this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dont whom to take out first, you know.

I just hate that Tunde is sick....I need him healthy so I can dismantle him well. Then we can discuss Linda's own.

Yes Tunde is sick...poor man.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lleigh:

Yes Tunde is sick...poor man.
*Hear no evil* So at this your age you dont know the definition of a simple word like poor shocked? God is your strength

Adesina12 please please help her.

*hisses* poor man

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.