Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Distance Relationship: Right Or Wrong To Have One? [pros And Cons] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship: Right Or Wrong To Have One? [pros And Cons] (624 Views)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Having A Best Friend Outside Your Relationship Right Or Wrong? / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relationship: Right Or Wrong To Have One? [pros And Cons] by wheelzcoded(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
[url][/url][url][/url]Have you at one time or the other in your life felt physically lonely but emotionally companied?. What could be behind this?. Could this be as a result of having a distance relationship?. Hmmm, could this be the main reason you have chosen to talk only to your computer for at least eight (cool hours a day consisting of internet calls and web texting , I mean talking to a person you see through the screen of your computer?, making you feel exhausted in terms of data, time and possibly your energy. So, can distance relationships be classified as a true-love kind of relationship? .
According to a dictionary, a Distance Relationship is defined as a cordial sensual intimacy that co-exists between two individuals mainly a male and a female who stays metres or kilometres far from each other. This involves the physical absence of the other partner, but the emotional presence of the couples across communication platforms.

To most guys and ladies, it is a NO to be in a relationship where you haven’t or even get to see your partner often, just the online stuff to actually validate if truly the distance partner is truly the one behind the profile he or she talks to.

While to others, they will vividly tell you that they need to have their partner closer if not a few distance away so as ascertain the true attributes of their partners, like the true way their partners speak and react to anger amongst other things just to be sure they are not portraying a duplicated identity. But to a few number of people, it really works great as long as both partners respect the ambition of their future being together.

But guys , is it really right to have one ?, I wouldn’t want to be in support or seen being against it. So , I will be discussing the Pros and Cons of having a distance relationship.

Below are the advantages [Pros] and disadvantages [Cons] of having a distance relationship;

Please note , the under listed terms are of my opinion, you may find this acceptable or reject able to you, so please I owe no responsibilities whatsoever to write in accordance to your opinion. Another man’s meat is another man’s poison.

PROS [may also be known as advantages] of having a Distance Relationship

The desire to have a dream partner- Yes, everyone seem to be categorized in this category. I mean, nobody would want to have a partner that is not in their niche [I mean partners not having same desires as they do ,like being on the same page. Please forgive me for my blogging jargon]. So ,what people do after searching for their Mr. or Mrs. Right within their locals, they settle down for the web where actually millions of individuals having different cultural, religious or race differences meet and possibly meet the one who matches their desires. So, guys or ladies love being on the web in search of that one person that has got same interest as they do no matter the differences between them [in terms of Cultural , Skin , Religious or Ethnic differences].

Building self-esteem- For most individuals including myself have been able to build their self-confidence in approaching the opposite sex in ways it wouldn’t get them irritated. Like have you ever felt bad when a lady replies you in an odd manner?. Hmm ,know what it feels like.
So , many of........ click here yo continue reading>>https://mprepublic..com/2016/10/distance-relationships-right-or-wrong.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife Breastfeed Your Kid In Public? / Hilarious Thunder / Convert Your NL Likes In Dollars To Naira,how Much You Gonna Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.