Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Beauty Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Inside (423 Views)

Sexy And Curvy Girls Displaying The Beauty Of Black / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) / The Beauty Of Igbo Brides/women In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Inside by MChaze25(m): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2016
When you look at the way most ladeies will behave sometimes, you wonder if they truely know of how much a bad character can keep them more on the single lane than they bargained for. Men love smart ladies with good fruits to share or sow and not wild oats to mess up their reputation
A bad character is born out of a bad heart and a bad thinks no good but evil deeds.
Why do most men see their mistakes years after marriage?
Personally I think lots because the beauty they saw was from the outside.
Women can be trouble but not the one that stings to the high heavens.
A trouble per day makes her beauty fade away. An innate beauty will only bound more to the partner.
An inner beauty is written in the character she plays and displays. The outside beauty flies quicker than ashes left in the open air.
A prefer a lady I can talk to than a beauty I cant open up to. Same goes to the men.
The handsome man cannot assume he is perfect nor infallible. it takes two to tangle

Re: The Beauty Inside by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2016
mtcheeewww. I learnt nothing from this post.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Inside by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2016
tbh, i was here to see something about the beauty from the inside. But op you fall my hand o. You fall my hand gan.

Beauty from the inside is all about the heart and not character ,No.!

Character is part but it's the primary part.
Think again. Perhaps modify the post
Re: The Beauty Inside by MChaze25(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Read again please
Re: The Beauty Inside by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
whats the moral lesson of this crap

(1) (Reply)

5 Misconceptions About Broke Guys. / Read This And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same / Important Tips On Staying Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.