Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode (14645 Views)

Oshodi Transformation Will Depict The New Face Of Lagos - Ambode / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) / Nigeria Army Says No Tribal War In Army Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by 24SEVEN: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Igbos and other Nigerians should only take a look at the Nigerian map to accept the fact that Lagos is a Yoruba property. It is buried deep inside Yorubaland, the city is even not loosely bordering any other tribe apart from Yoruba.

I like it when governors are bold to the truth and fact. Ambode need not be patronising at all, Lagos na Yoruba people own. If you want urs, make yours.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by omofunaab(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Keneking:
How many Igbo's are in the Lagos State civil service?

Nonsense

south west has always been accommodating, but we won't hesitate to deport you again if you continue to lay claim to an odua state.. Lagos is not a no man's land.
It belongs to the yorubas.

Mind you there are many igbos here in the south west working in the civil service. .My secondary school principal was an igbo man.. When i went for my first ever job interview in the civil service, many igbos applied and they were appointed on merit and many yorubas application were turned down.
If really yorubas are hostile to igbos then you guys won't be trooping to our lands.
In ogun state, amosun has igbo consultants. .and a permanent secretary from abia state. Many workers are from Niger delta here sef
We don't do that rubbish you do in abia state were your governor will sack imo state indigenes.

In ogun state, the current chief of staff to the governor is from osun state ,we don't discriminate here.
But my cousin was denied the opportunity to contest for the president an ordinary departmental election in the east because he is yoruba.. They told him to go for another lesser post because he is yoruba.

You guys want us to be accommodating but you aren't even accommodating to people of your tribes sef talkess of other tribes.

Like i said any attempt by igbos to proclaim any part of odua nation will result into further deportation.
Igbos are gradually teaching us tribalism

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by olaitoro(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2016
MyGeneration:

What is wrong with you people, am igbo but i hv to confess most you guys have this annoying behaviour and bad attitude to things.
You people dont just know how to talk, if there are igbos in Lagos civil service you are giving ambode a big reason to sack them, while if there arent igbos as you say in the civil service you are also giving him more reasons not to employ them.
Ambode and yorubas please its not all igbos that are like this, if other igbo states behave anyhow Imo state people do not.

you? from Imo state?.

elee onye nga i wu na imo state ?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by DeleteNonsense: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Trash from pit of hell!!
Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by OILSOUP: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2016
AMBODE, YES WE ALREADY KNOW...

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.

IT IS A PLACE, WHERE U AN ONDO MAN CAN BE GOVERNOR AND ME AN ANAMBRA MAN WILL ONE DAY BE GOVERNOR.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND.

IT IS A PLACE, WHERE U AN ONDO MAN CAN BE GOVERNOR AND ME AN ANAMBRA MAN WILL ONE DAY BE GOVERNOR.
cool

My friend here is the deciding factor, Ondo state is Yoruba land and Ambode is a Yoruba man. Both are domiciliary South West. You can dream on as you wish and you must hope to see a Chukwudi as Oba of Lagos first before realising that governorship dream.

Meanwhile how do we develop and elevate Igboland and the states therein?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2016
olaitoro:

the omo ale jati jati one of Asaba has mastered the yoruba langauge. ndewo egbon.

your lieing atitude will always back fire.

kee ka oshogbo di taa?

Face front!

How do we develop Igboland?

1 Like

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by OILSOUP: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

My friend here is the deciding factor, Ondo state is Yoruba land and Ambode is a Yorubs man. Both are domiciliary South West. You can dream on as you wish and you must hope to see a Chukwudi as Oba of Lagos first before realising that governorship dream.

Meanwhile how do we develop and elevate Igboland and the states therein?

U CANNOT BE SHOUTING ONE NIGERIA AND BE DISCRIMINATING YORUBA AND IGBO, SOUTH WEST FROM SOUTH EAST.

I CAN TELL U NOW, THAT AS LONG AS U CARRY ON WITH ONE NIGERIA SLOGAN, U ARE FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE.

LAGOS REMAINS A NO MANS LAND AND ONE ELECTION AWAY FROM HAVING IT'S FIRST DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED SOUTH EAST LAGOSIAN OR IGBO LAGOSIAN EXTRACTION GOVERNOR.

U BETTER JOIN IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by mickeyenglish(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by OILSOUP: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2016
mickeyenglish [/b:
post=50783432]
[b]
E PAIN AM...

HE KNOWS WAT WE SAY IS SIMPLY THE TRUTH.

THE FACT WE ARE SAYING IT OUT LOUD, PAIN AM..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN, WE WILL CLAIM LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR LIKE IT IS OUR OWN VERY STATE.

4 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by olaitoro(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Face front!

How do we develop Igboland?

as if that question can prompt aregbesola to pay his workers and help to check slum settlement dotting the yoruba enclave.

omoale how is your day going.

3 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by Mujaheeeden: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2016
RockHard:

You are such a hypocrite. Even your SE governors would make such politically correct statements in similar circumstance but we all know the real situation on ground. How many Yorubas are in Anambra civil service? And don't gimme that stvpid 'Lagos was once a capital city' crap coz it stopped being the capital since '91 and Yorubas have by default naturally assumed its political control and burden of administration that has made it into what it has become today since then.

In the real sense, true Lagos indigenes will always have precedence over all others Nigerians for Lagos appointments, followed by Yorubas from the wider SW region, the rest can have the crumbs. That's the truth and nothing but. Deal with it. cool
I'm igbo from Anambra state and i concur with you. Lagos is for the Yorubas.

Let's not argue it biko.

Chibuzorabia the omonile cloned afonja leave our igbos and focus on your tribe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

U CANNOT BE SHOUTING ONE NIGERIA AND BE DISCRIMINATING YORUBA AND IGBO, SOUTH WEST FROM SOUTH EAST.

I CAN TELL U NOW, THAT AS LONG AS U CARRY ON WITH ONE NIGERIA SLOGAN, U ARE FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE.

LAGOS REMAINS A NO MANS LAND AND ONE ELECTION AWAY FROM HAVING IT'S FIRST DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED SOUTH EAST LAGOSIAN OR IGBO LAGOSIAN EXTRACTION GOVERNOR.

U BETTER JOIN IPOB.

Kalu of Abia don talk am finish, Igbo no sabi politics. U go soon realise the power of indegeneship. Our constitution is mere eye service.

3 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by OILSOUP: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2016
RockHard:

[s]You are such a hypocrite. Even your SE governors would make such politically correct statements in similar circumstance but we all know the real situation on ground. How many Yorubas are in Anambra civil service? And don't gimme that stvpid 'Lagos was once a capital city' crap coz it stopped being the capital since '91 and Yorubas have by default naturally assumed its political control and burden of administration that has made it into what it has become today since then.

In the real sense, true Lagos indigenes will always have precedence over all others Nigerians for Lagos appointments, followed by Yorubas from the wider SW region, the rest can have the crumbs. That's the truth and nothing but. Deal with it. cool
[/s]

TRASH! TALKING TRASH!

3 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by Balkan(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2016
oloworulz:
ambode, u are totally wrong there. ****. I know u said that because of their votes, we did it in 2015 without their votes and you will do it without them again in 2019. I represent Lagos, Lagos island. isale eko. full breed .
crap! Igbos are taking over Lagos, do you know Igbos are representing you in Lagos State assembly, Ekiti state and federal house? Just keep making useless statement. Face the reality on ground.

Lagos is for all in other words no man's land live with that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

NONSENSE! ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!

NA NIGERIA ARMY GO GIVE UNA THE BEATING THAT REMAIN FROM THE ONE THEY GAVE BIAFRANS, BEFORE UNA EYE GO OPEN.

IS LIKE U PEOPLE DID NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM BIAFRA WAR. COME ON KWARA ILLORIN HAS AN EMIR, IT IS LAGOS THAT U THINK IGBOS AND HAUSA WILL LEAVE FOR U YORUBAS.

WE GO PURSUE UNA ENTER ATLANTIC OCEAN, KILL ALL OF UNA, WEN THE TIME REACH. OMO OLOSHI JATI JATI, OLE BURUKU, OLORI BURUKU!

Okoro! I love your energy but please How we go take develop Igboland?

1 Like

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by OILSOUP: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Okoro! How we go take develop Igboland?

GO CHANGE UNA BROWN ROOF FIRST.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lagos! Psychological problem of Igbos. How did this happen? How?

6 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by obaloppelujo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anytime i am bored i log in to nairaland to laugh and see how people can be so funny and creative , i kept laughing at you wonderful people's post , i love every bit of it , sincerely , people are just here to catch fun and shouldnt hate an nairalander for any post or comment , they knew the facual but just wanna get a friend upset.....Lmaoooo , funny wonderful people .
If we cant laugh and forget our sorrowa HBP would have claimed maby lifes , but let me contrubute my quota maybe i could be scorn or scold too .....cant stop laughing.
Every state in nigeria belongs to everybody as long as you are law abiding but dosen't mean the indigene will be stripped of their indigeneship , also anybody can hold any political post in any state in nigeria , its a democratic right , not a privilege nor achievement . The only thing that will make you believe lagos,ogun,oyo and co are no more yoruba land is when buhari became ooni of ife , alaafin oyo , or when chinoso become oba ojora of lagos or oba of lagos .
Pilitical office does not take indigene away from their heritage , marwa have been a military gov in lagos , adekunle has been a militart gov in imo , navy taiwo has been a military gov in bayelsa.
Yoruba's are rare to see in non yoruba land to hold a political post because lagos is the second home for yoruba , so tell me where you want one who have lagos to if bot for something so prerequisite , others are willing to come , so wont it be funny to see a yoruba man leave lagos to survive in another state where more than half of the people are in lagos ?
Just as hausa's have kano , abuja and maybe plateau as their own london , yoruba's have lagos , ogun and maybe oyo . Niger delta has PH and i think Cross river as theirs .
God bless Nigeria ......Itesiwaju Eko.

12 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by Klinee: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lagos is no man's land everybody knows that, but the problem is that Yorubas keep dominating others in Lagos, which needs to be stopped. I wish an IGBO MAN can become the governor of Lagos state one day, so as to put stop to the hegemonic rule of Yorubas in Lagos.
Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
What i expected from BUHARI during the inaugration speech... But he said otherwise

2 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by orimsamsam(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Klinee:
Lagos is no man's land everybody knows that, but the problem is that Yorubas keep dominating others in Lagos, which needs to be stopped. I wish an IGBO MAN can become the governor of Lagos state one day, so as to put stop to the hegemonic rule of Yorubas in Lagos.
don't mind those afonjas. Lagos is no man land. In fact Onitsha is the capital of Lagos state. The governor of Lagos state is. [size=15pt]Ugu[/size]chuwku [size=15pt]flati[/size]nonso. The king of Lagos state is eze ugu akpu. May okeke Obama guide igbos that owns Lagos state

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Klinee:

I wish an Anambra man can become the governor of Imo state. That is a more realistic goal at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by hammerT: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Even Ambode an Ondo man knows without no mans status he cant defeat Agbaje a lagos indigene.

Abuja and Lagos are Nigeria asset and testament of our unity, if ever such a thing exist. They belong to all Nigeria, just like Niger Delta Oil that was used to build them.

4 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by able20(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by wristbangle: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Very funny thread. Imagine a yoruba guy under Biafra name (Chibuzoabia) arguing with an igbo guy under yoruba slang (OilSoup- Ndi Yoruba) cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
wristbangle:
Very funny thread. Imagine a yoruba guy under Biafra name (Chibuzoabia) arguing with an igbo guy under yoruba slang (OilSoup- Ndi Yoruba) cheesy

I am delta Igbo formerly Bendel Igbo. How old are you? The psychological problem Lagos state is giving Igbo people need research. Many Hausa Fulani people, other Nigerians are in Lagos yet they are not psychologically affected by the issues of Lagos. Lagos is surrounded and encapsuled fully on all sides by YORUBALAND, yet my misguided brothers from the East are getting nervous breakdown by Lagos matter while Onitcha rots away!!! I don't get it?

11 Likes

Re: No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode by chibuzorAbia: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

GO CHANGE UNA BROWN ROOF FIRST.

Go for treatment, you are Igbo and can never be an indegene of Lagos state. Come home to Aba and let us build Igboland. Deep down you know I am telling you the truth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Budget: President Buhari Is Responsible For Delay In Passage – Ekweremadu / No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ / Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.