Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics (24983 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Almand: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
some ladies no get sense. After three miscarriages , she is flaunting yet to be delivered foetus.

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:
do females actually think baby bump is cute?

u carry one man sperm for belle dey show off
So a baby is sperm? are you that dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by delishpot: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
safarigirl:
the ones I know do them, so I expect anyone I end up with to do them.

Even if nothing else, the shoulder carrying ís a popular one. Maybe my idea of the ideal father is a little too much for some...but it's what I see

Well, maybe he will. You limit your knowledge of life to the ones you know. that those you know do it doesnt mean every young dad on earth does it. Plus not every woman can marry those you know because they want their kids to have piggy back ride. Life and family go waaaayy beyond being young or giving piggy back rides to kids.
He may be old, but they are both happy. So

2 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by ArabMopol(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
the lady fine but why she come marry old man abi because of duel citizenship , we Africans has been selling ourselves because of a bowl of porridge since 00BC...the hustle real
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by safarigirl(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
delishpot:

Well, maybe he will. He may be old, but they are both happy. So
of course, she's going to have the mixed babies she's always dreamed of and he's shagging a beautiful woman at least half his age.

They certainly should be happy
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by megareal: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Much as I appreciate this, she should have given the testimony AFTER delivery. Wishing her a safe one still.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Jungleluv5: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
more
My advice to you is that you should have been in touch with God to keep this pregnancy for u rather than exposing yourself to the witches and wizards that doesn't want you to be a mother, please stop exposing your bump to the social media keep it to yourself and I you will have save delivery in Jesus name.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Mktsaad(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
safe delivery
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
trustyshoess:
So a baby is sperm? are you that dumb?
its obvious i wasnt talking to u, u aint the ghanaian girl so shut the FVCK up!!
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:
do females actually think baby bump is cute?

u carry one man sperm for belle dey show off
You are one man's sperm. Pretty sure ur mum was and still is very proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
chiddyok:

yes but u are changing the topic

we all started as sperm... and my mum didnt flaunt me when i was still forming

she flaunted me when i was a baby already
no internet bullshit then..

people were still sensible very well then

what if she has miscarriage again? God forbids but if anything happens, it will look foolish at the end....
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
chiddyok:

stop being too serious and work hard on your sense of humour
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by AngelAhnie(f): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Akshow:
Na this old man be her husband?
I tire
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
safarigirl:
of course, she's going to have the mixed babies she's always dreamed of and he's shagging a beautiful woman at least half his age.

They certainly should be happy
i guess, happy that they both got what they ve wanted? tongue.

but truth to be told it's sad that pretty young african woman ends up with a proberly 3 times married white old pensioner. For what? I don't understand.

I can bet my ass he already has children older than her.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
A young and pretty african woman marries and pregnant for an old white pensioner, The hustle is real as they say.

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

we all started as sperm... and my mum didnt flaunt me when i was still forming

what if she has miscarriage again? God forbids but if anything happens, it will look foolish at the end....

Absolutely! It would be like counting your eggs before they are hatched. And it's also possible the miscarriages may be because the man's sperm is worn out, he is an old man afterall whether some people agree or not.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
I can bet my ass the white old man would not give a fu..k if she has ten miscarriages he already has his own grown up children and as long as he gets to fuvk a young african woman's puss! He don't care if she has more miscarriages. Some people may not like this comment but it is what it appears to be. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by tmgold007(f): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
abeg make we talk true....the lady no get sense and i guess she never learn.....he matter be like person wey neva get visa wey dey say she won go travel....may devil never cast evil eyez on ur......it would av been sweeter if she don born the belle before she begin share her testimony.....any ways i wish u safe delivery......
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

its obvious i wasnt talking to u, u aint the [b]ghanaian [/b]girl so shut the FVCK up!!
and you know that how? undecided
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
trustyshoess:
and you know that how? undecided
cos u aint ...
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Ugosample(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
dalynch:
sometimes we are the architect of our problem when all manner of costumes 'll be applied on the Tommy nd an all manner of exposures of the stomach to both good and evil eyes. what do u expect. May God see her through this time around

Which one is good and evil eye again

Africans
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by blesoh(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Akshow:
Na this old man be her husband?
Afraid catch me oh
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by delishpot: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

we started as sperm... and my mum didnt flaunt me when i was still forming

We all started as eggs in our moms. Then sperm joined the eggs and we became embryo.
We we're not someone's sperm. We we're someones egg that got fertilized by someones sperm
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
delishpot:

We all started as eggs in our moms. Then sperm joined the eggs and we became embryo.
We we're not someone's sperm. We we're someones egg that got fertilized by someones sperm

haha i dont care... without sperm egg ia nothing

1 Like

Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by delishpot: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

haha i dont care... without sperm egg ia nothing

Typical. What ever will make a womanhood important is not welcome. Only a man is important. I guess without egg, sperm is a baby in your world.
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

cos u aint ...
Soothsayer congrats. but next time use your brain, think before you type and rethink again before you click submit. smh
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Gome23: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=delishpot post=50790484]

How many young dads do you think do all those things you mentioned there? Ask them
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by Gome23: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Warning warning warning!!!
Ladies stop showing your tummy
So u can save your life from the
Problem associated with it
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 2:39am On Nov 06, 2016
trustyshoess:

Soothsayer congrats. but next time use your brain, think before you type and rethink again before you click submit. smh

u just want someone that will insult u
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by apatheticme(f): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by freeman95(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
apatheticme:

Taaaaaah! Na one man sperm u be and ur mama carried u with pride. Mtcheeeeewwwwwww undecided

shut up..... did i say i wasnt a sperm too
Re: Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics by apatheticme(f): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara / BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.