Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) (30846 Views)

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government / Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
does she looks like someone under captive for 2yrs duara dullard Fulani gworo chewing dunce , cow sipping dung, keep rolling the script we are watching, I knw gullible zombies will digest this flimsy tales without thinking twice... buhari I spit on your grave for concocting all this lies just to score cheap political point.... TUFIAKWA
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by ibroh22(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
prince985:
Gidforbid ..cant u rid my signature
u r ipod yut
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Hammefeez: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Government have always been Nigeria problem............but, reading people's comment here, I think Nigerians are becoming Nigeria problem and that is alarming.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
I just dey imagine wot dat gal's pussy must hv seen...
all those boko haram dirty uncircumcised rods
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
hernandson:
so she got pregnant, who delivered her baby in the forest. Still dnt bliv all this sha
don't talk like a fool, you sit there typying rubish well I don't blame you, if you have a family member in d military and he his here with us in damboa borno, facing shit day and night I guess u won't even type before u think. latter u say we are mean we beat civilians, I wish its possible for me to hit you. well its left for u guys to believe maryam was rescued alongside with her son.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
hernandson:
so she got pregnant, who delivered her baby in the forest. Still dnt bliv all this sha
don't talk like a fool, you sit there typying rubish well I don't blame you, if you have a family member in d military and he his here with us in damboa borno, facing shit day and night I guess u won't even type before u think. latter u say we are mean we beat civilians, I wish its possible for me to hit you. well its left for u guys to believe maryam was rescued alongside with her son.if you don't hail us we hail our selves.God bless d armed forces
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by totorimi: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wait, wait o, which hospital does this girls go to deliver all their babies or does boko haram have midwives in their midst, again let us agree they deliver the children inside their camp. So upon all the military bombardment of the Sambisa forest all those kids were still safe. Please the ealier they stop posting the Chibok girls stories the better for investigative minds like us. They should just bring all of them out wherever they are. No need for the peacemeal approach, we have all seen that they were abducted without the consent of their parents but we also remember someone assured that they were safe and in the fullness of time they will be released. The whole thing is sickening. Let them just bring them all back alive, they should not kill anyone to complete this scam story.

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by phemmie06(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
FG said they're into negotiations and that was why the 21 were released, they were not rescued but released now this girl was rescued, which should we believel. Femi Adesina and Lai should release their own story as regards this
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by 7lives: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Chai..soldiers playing along with this scam...

Of course its a scam, just like the 2 million Igbos that died in the Nigerian civil war.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Kenjang(f): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mtchwwwwwwwwwww...scam..
xo na what shuld i do
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by rabex123(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Coldfeet:
I hear
I pray u should be kidnapped and raped ..gang raped for 2 years..then will come nairaland and give DAT stupid face.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by deebrain(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Come O. E be like say Boko Haram sabi take care of their captives.

Is their economy not in recession?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vanpascore:
Formerly a girl.
Now a woman
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Slimpotter(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Ur moniker shows hw incongruous nd ironical u ar
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by thaoriginator: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Wetin small pikin know sad
guy, which day you go wise and get sense?
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by iwadobo: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Wetin small pikin know sad

Abi oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Only the fools buy such a scam from the Bornu governor
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Usmaniaaa: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
may u withness the same inform of scam...
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
rabex123:

I pray u should be kidnapped and raped ..gang raped for 2 years..then will come nairaland and give DAT stupid face.

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by hernandson(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
zeus2412:
don't talk like a fool, you sit there typying rubish well I don't blame you, if you have a family member in d military and he his here with us in damboa borno, facing shit day and night I guess u won't even type before u think. latter u say we are mean we beat civilians, I wish its possible for me to hit you. well its left for u guys to believe maryam was rescued alongside with her son.if you don't hail us we hail our selves.God bless d armed forces
4 ur mind, didnt abuse d force and i respect u guys
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by hernandson(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
zeus2412:
don't talk like a fool, you sit there typying rubish well I don't blame you, if you have a family member in d military and he his here with us in damboa borno, facing shit day and night I guess u won't even type before u think. latter u say we are mean we beat civilians, I wish its possible for me to hit you. well its left for u guys to believe maryam was rescued alongside with her son.
and in tym of chaos u dey nairaland abi. Smh
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by barresi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
What I still find puzzling about all this Chibok girls 'charade' are this: 1. how come of all the so called Chibok girls exchanged or returned by Boko Haram, none of them was with a baby? but the ones rescued are always with babies and in some cases a husband? 2.how come of all the returned and rescued Chibok girls, none of them could or can communicate in English language, considering the fact they were sitting for their s.s.c.e exams when they were abducted, but their colleagues who claimed to have escaped from the abductors on their way to wherever, can speak impeccable English and phonetics in less than two years of living in U.S? just asking though. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by autonomous22: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Una just dey bring out girls one by one dey label an Chibok ladies .... we r watching.....
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Usmaniaaa:
may u withness the same inform of scam...

What does Abboki nnama like you know?? undecided
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) by yahmohy27: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2016
21Savagw:

Speaking of scams, whomever scammed you of common sense deserves to be brought to justice...RUBBISH.
Nagode ,they hv turned everything into politics making them senseless

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.