Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. (2754 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / How Goodluck Jonathan Made Thieves Millionaires During His Regime – Onochie / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by onomeasike: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into happening....

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
Please feel free to add yours cool

5 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Madness has no cure. GEJ handed over Africa's biggest economy to buhari, who then appointed a middle level salesgirl adeosun to manage it. And she then crashed the economy within a year.
We know the fact

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by ba7man(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Madness has no cure. GEJ handed over Africa's biggest economy to buhari, when then appointed a middle level salesgirl adeosun to manage it. And she then crashed the economy within a year.
We know the fact
What do you have to say about the lootings listed above?

Don't you think it's enough to ground Africa's largest economy?....... Or you believe there's no connection between the lootings and shortage of forex and cash in the Nigerian economy.

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by youngeagle(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Which looting abi media propaganda...what's stopping from taking Dasuki to court

11 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Baawaa(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jonathan's name will not be forgotten in this nation for corruptions,because under his government "stealing is not corruption".

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by sekundosekundo: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:

Don't you think it's enough to ground Africa's largest economy?....... Or you believe there's no connection between the lootings and shortage of forex and cash in the Nigerian economy.

Show us IBB, OBJ, ABACHA ETC.

9 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by sekundosekundo: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
onomeasike:

The recession of 1984 was caused by who?.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by buharimustlive: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stupid post...

Buhari and his zombies keep blaming GEJ to cover up his incompetence....

How much was 1dollar to naira when GEJ handed over to him?.

Recession never end expect more of hardship from the dullard.

11 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:

elections are capital intensive. Forget that thing.
What grounded the economy was the actions and inactions of the president and the minister of finance. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The recession of 1984 was caused by who?.
God bless you

7 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by dEastActivist: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Op we know better.
Pmb is the cause and the curse lurking around our economy.
Shun propaganda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by 7lives: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Madness has no cure. GEJ handed over Africa's biggest economy to buhari, when then appointed a middle level salesgirl adeosun to manage it. And she then crashed the economy within a year.
We know the fact

Rockefeller was America's first millionaire, what is his qualification?
Money just don't develop wings and take a flight, its people that helps money to fly.
Jona and his minions fleeced this country, in Communist China all these thieves will be dead by now.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
7lives:

Rockefeller was America's first millionaire, what is his qualification?
Money just don't develop wings and take a flight, its people that helps money to fly.
Jona and his minions fleeced this country, in Communist China all these thieves will be dead by now.
we have many uneducated Nigerians that are millionaires and billionaires. But the secret of their success is that they hand over their businesses to competent hands to run.
Bad enough that buhari has no secondary school certificate. But worse is that the minister of finance is utterly incompetent

6 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Sibrah: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Largest debt sustained economy . . .
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by richidinho(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
Largest debt sustained economy . . .

grin grin grin grin

And you still want to borrow more abi?

8 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by DropShot: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
[s]
Unimaginable123:
Madness has no cure. GEJ handed over Africa's biggest economy to buhari, who then appointed a middle level salesgirl adeosun to manage it. And she then crashed the economy within a year.
We know the fact
[/s]
Nonsense!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by DropShot: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
youngeagle:
Which looting abi media propaganda...what's stopping from taking Dasuki to court
Si Dasuki is not in court?
Too many babies here aswear!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!
nonsense. Exactly what your post is
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:

Si Dasuki is not in court?
Too many babies here aswear!
which court exactly?

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unimaginable123: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin grin

Dr Okonjo Iweala settled all Nigeria's debt. Just for buhari to seek to increase it. U can imagine

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Splinz(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:

The fictitious amount you've listed above is nothing but a fiction of the peddlers imagination.

This recession is caused by non other than that failure personified of a man from Daura, his permanent estate where he's needed to rear his unproductive cows.

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by otil1: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why can't your topic read "How Buhari prevented Nigeria from going into recession?

Or you think it is impossible?

Op, pls respond

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Sibrah: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin grin

I am not your elected leader. Learn to use it.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Omexonomy: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Koro stole 4.6billion naira and he was made to refund 4million naira who is decieving who?

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by onomeasike: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Omexonomy:
Koro stole 4.6billion naira and he was made to refund 4million naira who is decieving who?
Koro paid N100million not N4million.Why are you disgracing yourself, is it by force to comment?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
OP, thank you very much. God bless you abundantly. We will keep reminding them that Jonathan Goodluck was our own evil and satanic version of father Christmas.

You will see hungry e-diots jump on this thread to defend him. Just wait for them...they are not far off now...
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unimaginable123:
We know the fact

Sorry but I have to say your stvpidity is unimaginable.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Omexonomy: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
onomeasike:

Koro paid N100million not N4million.Why are you disgracing yourself, is it by force to comment?
koro stole 4.6billion and refunded 100million dont you think buhari and effc are fool.s
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by kiev002(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Following op's logic, it then means that after more than one year of fighting corruption and removing the stolen loot, things should be getting better.

Rather that is not the case.
Care to explain?

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unimaginable123:
elections are capital intensive. Forget that thing.
What grounded the economy was the actions and inactions of the president and the minister of finance. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

"Elections are capital intensive" hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somebody please lock this guy up. Recession has affected his brain.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
onomeasike:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?

All we want is for your lord and master buhari to recover the fictitious12 billion dollars and fund his budget
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Landed Nigeria In Recession. by Unibenfucker(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Buharimustdie:
Stupid post...

Buhari and his zombies keep blaming GEJ to cover up his incompetence....

How much was 1dollar to naira when GEJ handed over to him?.

Recession never end expect more of hardship from the dullard.
Pls go and make your research You would see that most oil producing countries in the world are in recession. When America went into recession Obama released more than $180 billion dollars into the economy. This was How America came out of recession. Your useless buffon kept distributing our foriegn reserve to his cronies. Where do you want Buhari to get the much needed forex we need to come out of this recession when the oil prices globally has plummetted. The Niger Delta avengers are worsening the situation and the way out for us is diversification. I can see you are the dullard yourself and why did Dangote suggest we sell some of our assets so that we can generate over $15 Billion dollars to take us out of recession.
Please did you even go to a University?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Moves Army Unit To Buhari’s Hometown, Daura / Omo Agege Resignation / Kruschev Move Those Missiles now - US Stance On Soviets Missiles In CUBA (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.