Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) (7166 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts(pic / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by KENNING2010: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Most of us love boobs. They’re soft, a source of nourishment for the babies and sexual pleasure for us and the mens. They’re pretty awesome. But you know too much of a good thing is not always so great.

Enter Kerisha Mark who suffered from a medical condition that caused her breasts to naturally grow to a 36NNN bust size. And along with those breasts, came issues of physical pain, hardships and embarrassment when strangers would ask to touch them to see if they were real.

READ DETAILS: http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/11/05/rare-irony-woman-undergoes-surgery-reduce-massive-breasts/

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by padi94(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice, bt hope she no cut out the nipples sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Synzu(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank God Im an ass man cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by talktonase(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
She boobs abeg!
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by SKYTREND(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Synzu:

MEANING YOU DONT LOVE BOOBS....THEN YOU MUST BE A STRANGE MAN THEN.... BOOBS MAKE MORE SENSE THAN ASS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by uboma(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
she had to shed off those excess baggage.
grin
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by dingbang(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
All these girls Dat their breasts have fallen, yall better go put silicon insyd grin. It's better looking that way
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by veacea: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mehn loving boob.s since Adam and Eve.
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by kinggogo: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mhen her boobs were oyoyor b4 cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
This one is a serious baggage.

Must be heavy on her...wahala!.
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by CplusJason: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't know why i love boobs. angry

Let her share some with Di'ja nah.... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Synzu(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
SKYTREND:

MEANING YOU DONT LOVE BOOBS....THEN YOU MUST BE A STRANGE MAN THEN.... BOOBS MAKE MORE SENSE THAN ASS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No thank you! grin

I'd rather have a woman with a perfectly rounded mound of ass than those inflated things that are always flat once the bra takes away its support grin

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Synzu:

No thank you! grin

I'd rather have a woman with a perfectly rounded mound of ass than those inflated things that are always flat once the bra takes away its support grin

GBAGAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, I LIKE THIS GUY'S DESCRIPTION, "WELL ROUNDED MOUND OF ASS.. WELL DONE

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Synzu(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
NAIJASHOWBIZ:

GBAGAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, I LIKE THIS GUY'S DESCRIPTION, "WELL ROUNDED MOUND OF ASS.. WELL DONE

grin
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by RENOWNED2(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
SKYTREND:

BOOBS MAKE MORE SENSE THAN ASS
You Well?
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
oh well.. *licks lower lips* grin
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Kelvindaniels: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
SKYTREND:

it's your type that easily turn to gay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by wizrose(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
dat big boobz is manufacture by niger guys hands grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Sparkle75(f): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
All these girls Dat their breasts have fallen, yall better go put silicon insyd grin. It's better looking that way

U r not serious at all.......what a bad advisor
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Burgerlomo: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Abeg where do they keep the rest of the boobs grin
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by buffalowings: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good for her

Na this thread I dey like angry angry
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sparkle75:

U r not serious at all.......what a bad advisor
bad advise? I pray u don't get a sagged breasts.. infact u will soon sef.
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by vicben27(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
its bin 4months since i last had some fresh boobs to suck! dis buhari administration is nt helpin matters at all

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Burgerlomo:
Abeg where do they keep the rest of the boobs grin

Its the same question on my mind

LWKMD
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Synzu:
Thank God am a rich man
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Synzu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Thank God am a rich man

Godspeed cool
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by ibroh22(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
boobs all over my face,,,,,I love boobs,,,Na this kind of package I dey like

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by DonMD1000: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Only those with really gigantic breasts can tell you what they suffer.

Had a friend like that with titanic and gigantic boobs, used to pity her everyday, she was almost considering hiring someone to be carrying her breasts when she is walking around.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2016
SKYTREND:

Try doggy with this....your OT will change cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by vicstar(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2016
I hope she gave some to the needy undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Antoeni(m): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Most of us love boobs. They’re soft, a source of nourishment for the babies and sexual pleasure
Re: This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) by Sparkle75(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]

Lol......u r not serious. I think we all should manage and luv wat we av & stop living a fake life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.