Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! (3056 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vick4rill:
thats nt true lets assume you are not programmed, bt i am nt 30% sure that am typing to sumone by name lenycool, what concrete evidence do i need to knw that you exist?
Is all these to say that you can't prove God exist.
Then fine I accept you can't prove his existence. But keep believing because you don't want to go to hell.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Vick4rill(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Is all these to say that you can't prove God exist.
Then fine I accept you can't prove his existence. But keep believing because you don't want to go to hell.
hw can i prove God's existance to you. when even you can nt prove your own existance, i jst ask you to give me a concrete reason of ur existance and you start giving stories of hw ppl feel you and hw u type on nairaland, hw is dis a proof?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin
I'm non existent but I can chat on Nairaland. People have seen and felt me before. For all intents and purposes I exist.
Whereas the undetectable being you worship does not exist, or can you prove otherwise?
You might as well be worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.

Duh,
Anybody can log in and write anything on NL.
Please who are the people who have seen u, is it not possible to create fake identity?
And arrange fake people to back it up?
Yeah right.

U r beginning to see the foolishness in the demands u pple make.

U want to use ur own type of evidence to support your existence but u want to also dictate ur own type of evidence, that God will use.
Yeah Right.

Please remain non existent or produce the evidence demanded.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by aksule(m): 5:45am On Nov 06, 2016
By this your behavior you prove that you are not faithful to your religion. Do you need to deceive people before making your point. Sounds childish though.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by McIroncock: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2016
is lying now allowed in Christianity?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Vick4rill:
hw can i prove God's existance to you. when even you can nt prove your own existance, i jst ask you to give me a concrete reason of ur existance and you start giving stories of hw ppl feel you and hw u type on nairaland, hw is dis a proof?
Grasping at straws man. Do want us to meet in a physical location? grin
Go and look for proof of God before jumping into his bandwagon
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Duh,
Anybody can log in and write anything on NL.
Please who are the people who have seen u, is it not possible to create fake identity?
And arrange fake people to back it up?
Yeah right.

U r beginning to see the foolishness in the demands u pple make.

U want to use ur own type of evidence to support your existence but u want to also dictate ur own type of evidence, that God will use.
Yeah Right.

Please remain non existent or produce the evidence demanded.
grin God should type on Nairaland na
I don't think you get why we demand proof.
My existence is not farfetched, its not hard to believe that I own a Nairaland account and I use it to chat, lots if humans do this. But God is farfetched, and all powerful all knowing being that answers your prayers and cares for you is very farfetched.
If someone told you he owned a pen, it would hardly be something to doubt. But if that person were to say he had a pen that could shoot lasers, turn rocks into gold, propel him to space and still cook. That would be farfetched, and any sane human would demand proof.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence,
And anything that can be presented without evidence can be dismissed equally without evidence.

Prove God exist
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Doesnt change the fact that you dont exist.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
lol yay I'm a fool because I'm agnostic lemme clap for myself grin
You sound quite spiteful to people who don't share your beliefs

Even the God who created you, calls you a fool for thinking you happened by chance...

"Only a fool says in his heart, there is no God."
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

My existence is not farfetched, its not hard to believe that I own a Nairaland account and I use it to chat, lots if humans do this. But God is farfetched, and all powerful all knowing being that answers your prayers and cares for you is very farfetched.
If someone told you he owned a pen, it would hardly be something to doubt. But if that person were to say he had a pen that could shoot lasers, turn rocks into gold, propel him to space and still cook. That would be farfetched, and any sane human would demand proof.

And anything that can be presented without evidence can be dismissed equally without evidence.

Prove God exist

Wow! What intelligence!

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Prove God exist

And the thousands of miracles even those recorded in main stream media, are not "extraordinary", yeah right. grin

Meanwhile, Do the needful first.
Prove that u exist.
Provide the video evidence, we demanded.
Simpu.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

And the thousands of miracles even those recorded in main stream media, are not "extraordinary", yeah right. grin

Prove that u exist.
Simpu.
Miracles happen in every religion. Are all their Gods real? grin
I am not a farfetched idea
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Prove that u exist.
Simpu.
I am not a farfetched idea. Prove your God exist
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

I am not a farfetched idea

Bring the videos of the miracles from other religions.

By the way, welcome back
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Wow! What intelligence!

grin grin grin grin
That old verse
Only a fool believes something that cannot in anyway be proven is right and all others are wrong
;DD
If someone where to tell you he teleported to Jupiter tospend the night, you would be a fool to believe without evidence, yet this is what you do with God.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Doesnt change the fact that you dont exist.
I'm not a farfetched idea. God is.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Bring the videos of the miracles from other religions.

By the way, welcome back
So you want me to do research for you grin grin
Don't you have google
grin
I never left
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by themonk(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you'll be surprised. I never thought I could be agnostic
Never in a million years. Though agnosticism is kind of a diluted atheism it's kind of dumb to be 100% sure no gods exist. I just say I don't know. The religious Gods are a lie tho
This is exactly a summary of my belief
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by jonbellion(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Even the God who created you, calls you a fool for thinking you happened by chance...

"Only a fool says in his hear, there is no God."
you apparently don't know the meaning of agnostic
Lemme even complete the verse for you
"they are corrupt thier deeds are vile there is no one that does good"
I'm none of the above so the verse already contradicts itself
It is ignorance, arrogance and just plain stupidity all at once you look at the vastness of our universe and think it was made just for you. A universe with rogue black holes, mini black holes, gamma ray bursts, galaxies on collision courses. Cosmic strings, supernovae ad astriods. I don't think you have a clue of anything related to outer space. I don't think you have the slightest idea of astrophysics. You aren't stupid anyway just ignorant
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

So you want me to do research for you grin grin
Don't you have google
grin
I never left

Please bring them.
At least Christians bring videos here.

Please bring.

And once again, welcome back
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

I'm not a farfetched idea. God is.

Prove to us u r not far fetched na?
Provide d evidence.

Abi u be tap water?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Please bring them.
At least Christians bring videos here.

Please bring.

And once again, welcome back
Go and Google search them if you really want to learn
I never left
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Prove to us u r not far fetched na?
Provide d evidence.

Abi u be tap water?
I can communicate in Nairaland. This is sufficient for an ordinary claim.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Go and Google search them if you really want to learn
I never left

u dont have.
dont waste your time.

Move to your next moniker.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

I can communicate in Nairaland. This is sufficient for an ordinary claim.

Just as those who believe God find the evidence on wikipedia and youtube sufficient.

Sufficient by your own standard.
Yeah right. grin
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
you apparently don't know the meaning of agnostic
Lemme even complete the verse for you
"they are corrupt thier deeds are vile there is no one that does good"
I'm none of the above so the verse already contradicts itself
It is ignorance, arrogance and just plain stupidity all at once you look at the vastness of our universe and think it was made just for you. A universe with rogue black holes, mini black holes, gamma ray bursts, galaxies on collision courses. Cosmic strings, supernovae ad astriods. I don't think you have a clue of anything related to outer space. I don't think you have the slightest idea of astrophysics. You aren't stupid anyway just ignorant

Mr, I think I am done with you...
If you want us to talk, show some respect.
Don't be so sure that I don't know anything about outer space, you probably do not know me.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by otemanuduno: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

All.
By the way, go n take ur meds.
I observe my meditations daily and see more things of the spirit. How about you, have you taken your meds today?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by otemanuduno: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:
is lying now allowed in Christianity?
lying and Christianity are inseparable. Or do you think all those stories ending with 'Amen' on facebook are real?
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by McIroncock: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
lying and Christianity are inseparable. Or do you think all those stories ending with 'Amen' on facebook are real?

so true

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by felixomor: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:

so true

Says the duplicate moniker.

Yeah right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by Richirich713: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2016
grin

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Mr, I think I am done with you...
If you want us to talk, show some respect.
Don't be so sure that I don't know anything about outer space, you probably do not know me.
very sorry if I sounded harsh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time / UPDATE: The Nachi "Miracle" River (pictures) / If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.