Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! (3063 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Atheist Are Needed Here To Explain This / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
very sorry if I sounded harsh

It's alright..
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
you apparently don't know the meaning of agnostic
Lemme even complete the verse for you
"they are corrupt thier deeds are vile there is no one that does good"
I'm none of the above so the verse already contradicts itself
It is ignorance, arrogance and just plain stupidity all at once you look at the vastness of our universe and think it was made just for you. A universe with rogue black holes, mini black holes, gamma ray bursts, galaxies on collision courses. Cosmic strings, supernovae ad astriods. I don't think you have a clue of anything related to outer space. I don't think you have the slightest idea of astrophysics. You aren't stupid anyway just ignorant

It's good that you at least believe in the existence of those.
I actually took you for an atheist.
Re: Atheist Are Right After All.my Eyes Have Open!!! by ScienceWatch: 2:04am On Jan 15, 2017
otemanuduno:
This is a sign of revolution in Nigeria. The rate at which people are losing their fear for satan(Yahweh) to use their brains is increasing rapidly such that it's threatening the followers of satan(Yahweh) and they are now resorting to lies and propaganda the more.

Realmindz, Hardmirror, Johnydon22 see a strong evidence to proof that Christians are liars. Here's one, lying to gain attention. Same thing did Smallville recently.

Trying to separate Christians from lies is like trying to change the Chelsea Everton scoreboard to 5-0 in favour of Everton. undecided
You say, "This is a sign of revolution in Nigeria. The rate at which people are losing their fear for satan(Yahweh)"

It is shamefully telling that you refer to God as satan, when you are fully aware that your proud atheism was diagnosed as a mental disorder.

The terrible suffering of atheism, agnosticism, deism has ended. All this flourished for hundreds of years during the growth of fake churches.

The work of true churches was to demonstrate Gods love[/b]which is miraculous healing and more for the benefit of mankind. In the absence of this evidence, atheism and other isms have been born.

[b]Emmanuel TV
is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their racism. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! / Death Prophecy For Corrupt Politicians / Fresh Revelations Emerge On Tb Joshua’s Hidden Secrets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.