Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? (713 Views)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? by donpata(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hello people, my time to draw her to the altar is near. It is a usual practice over here to get a set of box/luggage for my bride. As person wey dey manage my life especially for this Buhari time, I want a set of 4-5 boxes for between +-40-50k. Any suggestions. Pics would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Re: Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmmm...nice one.

Why don't your just get her a set of two or three with good quality within same budget instead of buying 4-5 with same amount. She would appreciate better quality than quantity. The place to go is Eko market or Tejuosho market if you are in Lagos.

May God bless your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? by donpata(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...nice one.

Why don't your just get her a set of two or three with good quality within same budget instead of buying 4-5 with same amount. She would appreciate better quality than quantity. The place to go is Eko market or Tejuosho market if you are in Lagos.

May God bless your marriage.

Makes sense. putting it in2 thought
Re: Can 40-50k Get Me A Good Quality Bride Trolley? by Lumpyy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
May God bless you Op,ofcourse your budjet can achieve your aim,where are you based?you can chat me on watsapp to discuss biznes(see my signature)we can way-bill to you even if not in lagos!

(1) (Reply)

Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? / Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) / Should A Man Donate Sperm To Help Out An Infertile Family Or Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.