Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? (710 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / More News On The Youngest Couples In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by xynerise: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
I haven't seen or heard of a female pastor joining couples in marriage. Don't you think they should be doing this since they have the power to head a church or stand on the pulpit to preach?

1 Like

Re: Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by Richy4(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is Your question based only on Nigerian contest or all over the world?
Re: Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by xynerise: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Richy4:
Is Your question based only on Nigerian contest or all over the world?

Let's start with Africa smiley
Re: Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by DaniDani(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why not. If they perform holy Communion, baptism, child dedication and other ecclesiastical functions. I don't think I will be a full member of a church pastored by a woman. Although I am being hypothetical because if a woman heads county, lead military operations, heads other administrative and non official posts, why will that of a church be different..
Re: Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by xynerise: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
DaniDani:
Why not. If they perform holy Communion, baptism, child dedication and other ecclesiastical functions. I don't think I will be a full member of a church pastored by a woman. Although I am being hypothetical because if a woman heads county, lead military operations, heads other administrative and non official posts, why will that of a church be different..

Have you seen one?
Re: Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
DaniDani:
Why not. If they perform holy Communion, baptism, child dedication and other ecclesiastical functions. I don't think I will be a full member of a church pastored by a woman. Although I am being hypothetical because if a woman heads county, lead military operations, heads other and non official posts,why will that of a church be different...
A church is led by God through Man (man and woman), A country is led by Man with his or her humanly knowledge. There is a differencesmiley
Re: Do Female Pastors Join Couples In Marriage? by xynerise: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alesandese:
A church is led by God through Man (man and woman), A country is led by Man with his or her humanly knowledge. There is a differencesmiley

So what's your point as it relates to the topic?

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed, Name Of A Boy / Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) / 11 Careers That Affects Intimacy In Marriage. No 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.