Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through (2250 Views)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / What Are The STAGES Of Marital Procedure In Igbo Land? / Zee World Destroyed My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Zee World is fast becoming one of the most talked about TV stations in Nigeria.

And you’re not very far from the reason – it has several shows that keep the viewers glued to their seats watching and hoping for what’s going to happen next.

If you’re a new convert to the Zee world addiction fan club, here’s the only way we believe you got your addiction.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2016
1. It always starts with somebody.

Somebody in your house or office or wherever the TV is. Let’s call the person Anon.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2016
2. So anon has access to the remote control and he starts watching one of the shows on Zee World.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:06am On Nov 06, 2016
3. In your mind, you’re like “What is this one now”

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:07am On Nov 06, 2016
4. And you try to do other things like read a book or tweet or chat

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:09am On Nov 06, 2016
5. And you start criticising their acting.

How it’s predictable and how the theme music matches the scene amidst other reasons (There’s a bit of similarity with Nollywood you know).

1 Like

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:10am On Nov 06, 2016
6. Then you spot the villain and his/her protagonist for obvious reasons.

They’re always very easy to identify.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:11am On Nov 06, 2016
7. When they have one of their long-ass commercials, you ask and Anon is finally explaining what went down since he started watching.

May have been watching for a month but the summary is always swift.

1 Like

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:12am On Nov 06, 2016
8. After the commercial, it’s like a rebirth.
Say hello to the newest Zee World Fan.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:13am On Nov 06, 2016
9. Depending on certain factors, you may even have favourite characters at this point already.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:16am On Nov 06, 2016
10. And then you’re looking out for the next episode or Saturday when the weekly episodes are shown to binge watch.

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2016
If this is not your Zee world addiction story, tell us how did your love journey to Zee World begin?

It's that guy again dimexy247 ; cool

cc: lalasticlala my good friend grin let's take this ministry to the permanent site. grin
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by southernbelle(f): 5:16am On Nov 06, 2016
7 and 8 got me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by rawpadgin(m): 5:33am On Nov 06, 2016
glad my girl is not a fan
hate every of the program
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by ambient: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2016
I hate zee world
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by enoqueen: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Extra ordinary.... Every day.

2 Likes

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by egopersonified(f): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
went to a salon and they had this Mara and Clara on, the episode was so interesting, it was about their kidnap. Then nepa did the only job they are good at. I was disappointed. Only for me to get home and see the same program while flipping channels, I quickly skipped past and covered my eyes with the blood. I don't need another addiction right now.

3 Likes

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
My wife has made me love Zee world..

Everyday "krishi",silver lining,and king of heart.

I am forced to watch it,am even liking it now sef..

Gosh,am getting addicted kinda...
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by ladyju(f): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maybe I'll try and watch it, to see if I will be addicted
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by mysticgal(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
I hate zee world. It makes watchers dumber than they were dumb before undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by Vivly(f): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
dimexy247:
7. When they have one of their long-ass commercials, you ask and Anon is finally explaining what went down since he started watching.

May have been watching for a month but the summary is always swift.
@ bold, So true. My friend can explain three seasons in just two sentences and tell you to "just watch and see, you'll understand everything frim season 4.
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by dimexy247(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Vivly:
@ bold, So true. My friend can explain three seasons in just two sentences and tell you to "just watch and see, you'll understand everything frim season 4.

grin
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by Abiagirl777(f): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2016
I cringe each time I tune to their channel to hear that ugly song with hazy pic quality.the worst I s telemundo,you'll never catch me watching it.
I'm ok with ROK TV,168,
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by Kennedymac(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2016
lol seriously i hated zee world before until a family friend visited our crib and initiated me into zee world addict

see me wey the control remote for house until this gal came and we begin dey drag remote up and down , i go put trace tv the moment i step out this gal don put zee world me go collect remote change am again

(beep! beep!! beep!!! )

make i go answer call outside before u know it she don change am again na so so noo! sidath do this ,don't do this u go dey hear for inside .........i rush inside babe abeg wetin dey worry u, she's like if u watch this movie eh u no go change the station again

10 mins later.................
babe who be that guy ?.......................... u know the rest that's how this gal turned everyone for my house into zee world addict we no dey even miss one episode of king of heart and krishi
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by Kennedymac(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2016
but these days the thing is getting boring
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Zee world is becoming boring.. Sorry to burst the bubbles but it's annoying and boring.. They scheme over unnecessary issues. Honestly I get angry watching Zee world.. So annoying.. You can actually predict what the next line will be.. Yuck! angry
Re: The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through by moonloved(f): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Will rather watch CBS reality and Telemundo

(1) (Reply)

Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch / Please I Want To Sue My Parents / Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.