Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe (19090 Views)

John Shagaya's Car Accident Scene (Photos) / Senator John Shagaya Dies In Accident (Photo) / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some are complaining of recession, while others have billions of dollars in their accounts.

such is life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by cr7lomo: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2016
This administration is recycling stolen funds
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by TimeManager(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2016
doctokwus:
EFCC under Magu is doing a damn good job,no wonder Magu is being blackmailed with all types of failed schemes.
As for Shagaya,its not a surprise.
.Even the other woman that is said to be d richest in Africa,i am sure that if she were to be investigated,it will turnout that it's something similar to what Shagaya has done that has won her the lucrative oil deals she used in making her wealth.
It's a sad reality but I don't believe that there is a billionaire in Nigeria since the reign of IBB that has really made his/her money from genuine,painstaking,100% wealth from proceeds of his/her physical biz enterprise.
All av come from connections in govt circles and it's advantages in one form or the other.
The more reason we are in today's mess. We've been running on false economy for a very long period of time whereby Govrenment contractors are favoured above players in the real sector.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Akious2k2(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
jmichlins:
corruption doesn't care about religion or tribe cause there's no relationship between shagaya and Jonathan if not proceeds of corruption. this present administration is dinning with corruption no doubt but whenever they claim to fight against it, we need to support them cause that's the only way we can be sure they will be hunted when they leave power. imagine what Ffk will do to Magun, the current SGf, and Burutai should he smell power.
GOD Bless you... We shld @least start from sumwhere

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by dangermouse(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
if this is true, then actions should be taken to retrieve our common wealth not only from the immediate past administration but also the ones before them and those serving in Buharis administration ...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Agimor(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Thank God the ineffectual buffoon was kicked out of office the citizens would have been exchange for $.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by SuperS1Panther: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
I usually wonder how this country has survived the monumental looting from the days of IBB.

The Mandela of Otuoke and his gang took looting to another level in this country and some useless sons of hate and perdition will be screaming "witch hunting ".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Kingsley1000(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2016
lets support buhari fight to root out corruption

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Boyooosa(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2016
CHAIIII! There is Gooduo! If you see this mama where she dey cry, u go think say she mean am. Crying for Dollars since 2013/2014. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Papertrail11(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
TimeManager:
The more reason we are in today's mess. We've been running on false economy for a very long period of time whereby Govrenment contractors are favoured above players in the real sector.
Kiss the truth!

+1

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by redsceptic: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2016
When contacted on Saturday night, Shagaya said, “Please, don’t call this number. I am sleeping. Write anything you want to write.”

smiley smiley undecided

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by PBundles(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2016
If you are talking about Folorunsho Alakija, who is worth 1.9Bln, its common knowledge that this former student of secreterial studies who later did fashion designing (yes shocking) was given an oil block by Maradonna as she was very friendly with Myriam Babaginda. Is it to day these people have been stealing from us.

All I can say is Karma is a bi.ch, hence whn I hear of untreatreatable sicknesses and tragedies with their loved ones, I ask myself come on use the money to solve your problem now, oya oya, abi. O it cant help huh.

doctokwus:
EFCC under Magu is doing a damn good job,no wonder Magu is being blackmailed with all types of failed schemes.
.Even the other woman that is said to be d richest in Africa,i am sure that if she were to be investigated,it will turnout that it's something similar to what Shagaya has done that has won her the lucrative oil deals she used in making her wealth.
It's a sad reality but I don't believe that there is a billionaire in Nigeria since the reign of IBB that has really made his/her money from genuine,painstaking,100% wealth from proceeds of his/her physical biz enterprise.
All av come from connections in govt circles and it's advantages in one form or the other.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by kolaish(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
I SEE ALL THESE CORRUPT STORIES AS NONSENSE. ALMOST ALL OUR POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT, BE IT PDP, APC, APGA, etc. THEY ARE ONLY DECEIVING THE MASSES INTO BELIEVING THAT ONLY ONE PARTY IS CORRUPT IN ORDER TO PAINT THEMSELVES AS SAINTS. I CHALLENGED ANYONE OF THEM TO SWEAR BY THEIR HOLY BOOKS (QURAN OR BIBLE) IF THEY HAVE NOT STOLEN GOVERNMENT FUND BEFORE. EVEN AS WE SPEAK NOW, THEY ARE STILL STEALING.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by itsmine: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
redsceptic:
When contacted on Saturday night, Shagaya said, “Please, don’t call this number. I am sleeping. Write anything you want to write.”

smiley smiley undecided
Hahaha..laugh dey hungry me
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by itsmine: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
kolaish:
I SEE ALL THESE CORRUPT STORIES AS NONSENSE. ALMOST ALL OUR POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT, BE IT PDP, APC, APGA, etc. THEY ARE ONLY DECEIVING THE MASSES INTO BELIEVING THAT ONLY ONE PARTY IS CORRUPT IN ORDER TO PAINT THEMSELVES AS SAINTS. I CHALLENGED ANYONE OF THEM TO SWEAR BY THEIR HOLY BOOKS (QURAN OR BIBLE) IF THEY HAVE NOT STOLEN GOVERNMENT FUND BEFORE. EVEN AS WE SPEAK NOW, THEY ARE STILL STEALING.
Agreed! Let these ones deal wt those ones first, someone will in turn deal wt these, if at all, dem no learn any lesson. We'v all agreed dt we just can't continue wt d business as usual if u & i plus our unborn generations must survive.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by back2sender: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
modath:

lipsrsealed

Buhari caused the recession? Of course!! lipsrsealed
Dont mind the fuuls them. As USUAL naa to blame the wrong person.
The ineffectual baboon called GEJ caused this recession due to quatum looting n a massive raping of Nigeria supervised by him. GEJ is a disgrace, am so disappointed him him because i thought Nigeria will get it right but what a disaster.
I am from south south and i evil not support corruption and crimes
I stand with DSS AND PRESIDENT BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by morayolawal: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
She organised the stoning of Aisat Buhari at Ilorin during campaign
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by tiger28: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:
Good. ......

But When will they Freeze and Investigate Babachir Lawal For using 270million to clear Grasses, Abba Kyari's 500million "Thank You Gift" and Buratai's Dubai Estates grin

Well They Are All Saints grin grin grin grin
If you are pained, we can ask the next administration to probe this administration too. This is a season of accountability.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by olayinkafuny80(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Eltigre7:
Children of hate, oya make una rush come defend una mama oooo. THE JONATHANS(Face of Corription).
the low moral nigerdelta and Igbo will tuning to defend her

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Hibiscuss(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Till our government starts doing this...corruption will persist.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by focus7: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
The Niger Delta women should prepare for more protests because the ugly amoeba shaped Patience Jonathan is going to jail.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by orlandoblue: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Brows the internet 65% Faster and secure against malicious websites with Zivux 4g Lite Browser and download any content from any website free with high speed.
Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zivux.browser
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by klax(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let EFCC, DSTF, DSS, DSTV, GOTV plus entire APC including buhari and his family joined I dont care and I'm not move in fact all these write up or allegations are no sense in as much Amaechi, Dogara, Atiku etc are still untouchable despite glaring looting evidence pls I don't give a damn thief is thief either small thief or big thief.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Praktikals(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Eltigre7:
Children of hate, oya make una rush come defend una mama oooo. THE JONATHANS(Face of Corription).
Here is one of them

justicejay:
angry na so dem go just they open mouth call millions, billions, trillions like say na zimbabwe we dey.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by ceasare: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
doctokwus:

My brother u ve said it all people like bola shagaya are friends of any first lady since babangida days
Feeding on d pecks that comes with it.d moment u leave d stable as d first lady they latch on to d next
First lady and d cycle continues......they will soon be aisha buhari's friend if no b bubu face when them
They look say e no smile atall!

They are plenty ladies like bola shagaya in all ourpolitical and public sphere of life
With seriuos juju men and herbalist money can buy that useto advance there desire by hook or crook.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Kingsley1000(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
mama piss and corruption are like....5&6
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by kolaish(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
itsmine:

Agreed! Let these ones deal wt those ones first, someone will in turn deal wt these, if at all, dem no learn any lesson. We'v all agreed dt we just can't continue wt d business as usual if u & i plus our unborn generations must survive.
I quite agree with you. But one thing I have learnt over time in Nigeria politics is that they cannot do without stealing. Check it out, the money they (aspirant) spent on campaign and electioneering was taken practically from their pocket. They have to steal when they get there in order to recoup their investment and even break even their investment.

My own is that they should give the masses the basic necessities of life, afterall Fashola stole and still make lagos better than he met it. In addition, they should not make policies that will further impoverished the masses like this dollar policies by CBN that have virtually grounded businesses.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Kingsley1000(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
I usually wonder how this country has survived the monumental looting from the days of IBB.

The Mandela of Otuoke and his gang took looting to another level in this country and some useless sons of hate and perdition will be screaming "witch hunting ".
wailers are coming after u
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Kingsley1000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
klax:
Let EFCC, DSTF, DSS, DSTV, GOTV plus entire APC including buhari and his family joined I dont care and I'm not move in fact all these write up or allegations are no sense in as much Amaechi, Dogara, Atiku etc are still untouchable despite glaring looting evidence pls I don't give a damn thief is thief either small thief or big thief.
if you are being caught stealing in enugu,are u going to say "there are thieves in lagos also,lets start arresting them first ".....even if baba is arresting corruption in pdp,it's still worth celebrating
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Emassive(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Corruption no know tribe ooo but the fighters know which tribe to tackle pass. Enjoy Nothern Federation of Nigeria
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by NovusHomo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
morbeta:
He who brings ants infested wood to his house should be ready to dance ruggedly. Patience Jonathan wasn't and has never been diplomatic in handling this issue from onset, rather she started screaming like a fish seller in Ebute metta under bridge.

She still believes she commands influence, and started bragging and going into thug of war with wolves. Oya continue......

...to prison.
Re: EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe by Origin(f): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Success is a journey not a destination (don't know who said it first).

Wealth is not a true measure of success, good health, joy happiness no stress no beef no drama. Fun places, fun family. Now that's balanced success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate / We Will Buy Guns For Ondo People If Terrorists’ Attacks Continue - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.