Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari (6976 Views)

Large Cache Of Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems I / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Nigeria Is Destined For Greatness – buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by bangging(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by blackpanda: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Leave it to hateful cynical bigots to come and insult the President. As if they are enjoying the pains. Psychos
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
The man has turned to a motivational speaker. Can someone tell him Nigerians need results.
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by yahmohy27: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2016
john4reala:
Am a proud Igbo Boy , Western base, I don't support Biafra and I don't support buhari.. The problem we are facing today is mainly caused by the Afonjas, Because of Semovita and Nokia touch light phone that were distributed to them during election, also Because of Tinubu is their brother, they all Voted for a Nursery School 3rd class graduate.... I thank God we are all been affected!! 2019 dem go carry koko garri come give una to vote for another Otondo.

Member @ NCA
Don't pretend,you're a confirmed Biafraudian
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by Seriousboy: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Abi The Norths are Destined for Greatness

You have forgotten where the South South and South East are located since you became the President of the Northern parts. Your poor policies are nothing to write home about.

#FakePromiseMakers
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by awakeuche(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Baba the baba

guy this meme is truly creepy, see the way joker claps, the hands are like that of a tired monster.... Could this be buhari?
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2016
yahmohy27:
Don't pretend,you're a confirmed Biafraudian
believe me av never supported the shit...
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by ihimiray(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Raydos:
I Dedicate this FTC To presi-DENSE Muhammadu buhari for making our lives miserable, i pray his children's children will also pass through intense harrdshiipp in jesus mighty name! angry
it people like u Dat me a mockery of Christianity.... Shame on you
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Yes oh Baba Bubu...

But not under your watch......

No sire!
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by Raydos: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
ihimiray:
it people like u Dat me a mockery of Christianity.... Shame on you
are you high on oshogbo weed? >:
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by ihimiray(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Raydos:
are you high on oshogbo weed? >:
the one you took before writing that shit
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2016
awakeuche:
guy this meme is truly creepy, see the way joker claps, the hands are like that of a tired monster.... Could this be buhari?

That's actually me... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Wake up from ur dumb slumber and go to work! Naija ain't no cattle ranch!
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by mizzyboy007: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2016
villareal15:
Oh it's time for another stale excuse undecided sad
Okay we've seen the G Shock wrist watch.... Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by ripbubu: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2016
buhari how many people can you kill in Niger delta.
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by refreshrate: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2016
That's for sure

...once you leave oga.
Re: Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari by xcesspaschal(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2016
stupid man n his empty promises

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World / List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / APC Will Not Want You To See This Picture (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.