Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Spiritual Knowledge.1. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Knowledge.1. (604 Views)

3 Spiritual Knowledge That You Don't Need / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Knowledge.1. by ichuka(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2016
God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. (1 Corinthians 1:20 NLT)

It is true that we may have a tremendous amount of knowledge and information as this world can give it, and yet the wisest, the wealthiest in knowledge or in any other way, coming into Christ has got to learn the ABC in spiritual things.... It will not be long before we are made to know that we do not know anything. The Lord said: “How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the Kingdom of God!” I think if He had been in another world from the one in which He was at the time, if He had been in the Western world He would probably have said: “How hardly shall they that have knowledge enter the Kingdom.” The boasted knowledge, wisdom, and intellect of the Western world is the great obstruction to the Kingdom. It is not prepared to know anything. When Paul got outside of the Jewish world, that was the kind of thing he was saying all the time, that the wisdom of this world was the great hindrance. With the Jews, gain along the line of wealth; to the Gentiles, gain along the line of knowledge was the hindrance, and anything that appertains to nature has to be set aside. It is a hindrance to our coming into the Kingdom.

The longer we live in relationship to the Lord the more we know that we know nothing. One piece of knowledge we have is that we do not know anything at all, and we are just longing all the time to get some knowledge. There is no royal road to spiritual knowledge, we have to start right at the beginning and learn the things of the Lord as we go along. When we start as young Christians we do think that we know something. But, of course, that is the folly of youth. We are learning everything all over anew. With all the knowledge that we might have naturally, if it should be anything, it does not count here. Spiritual knowledge is a different thing. We have started all over again, but when we accept that place: "Now I have everything to learn, I am open and eager to learn, I know nothing," then the Lord can teach. It is the proud one that never learns anything. The Lord show us what it means to begin, what the meaning of the Cross is in our end to the old and beginning to the new.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Knowledge.1. by ScienceWatch: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
ichuka:
God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. (1 Corinthians 1:20 NLT)

It is true that we may have a tremendous amount of knowledge and information as this world can give it, and yet the wisest, the wealthiest in knowledge or in any other way, coming into Christ has got to learn the ABC in spiritual things.... It will not be long before we are made to know that we do not know anything. The Lord said: “How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the Kingdom of God!” I think if He had been in another world from the one in which He was at the time, if He had been in the Western world He would probably have said: “How hardly shall they that have knowledge enter the Kingdom.” The boasted knowledge, wisdom, and intellect of the Western world is the great obstruction to the Kingdom. It is not prepared to know anything. When Paul got outside of the Jewish world, that was the kind of thing he was saying all the time, that the wisdom of this world was the great hindrance. With the Jews, gain along the line of wealth; to the Gentiles, gain along the line of knowledge was the hindrance, and anything that appertains to nature has to be set aside. It is a hindrance to our coming into the Kingdom.

The longer we live in relationship to the Lord the more we know that we know nothing. One piece of knowledge we have is that we do not know anything at all, and we are just longing all the time to get some knowledge. There is no royal road to spiritual knowledge, we have to start right at the beginning and learn the things of the Lord as we go along. When we start as young Christians we do think that we know something. But, of course, that is the folly of youth. We are learning everything all over anew. With all the knowledge that we might have naturally, if it should be anything, it does not count here. Spiritual knowledge is a different thing. We have started all over again, but when we accept that place: "Now I have everything to learn, I am open and eager to learn, I know nothing," then the Lord can teach. It is the proud one that never learns anything. The Lord show us what it means to begin, what the meaning of the Cross is in our end to the old and beginning to the new.
Wow ! this is well written.

Your explanation below can certainly help Oaroloye to see that he is mixing natural knowledge with spiritual knowledge.;

Extracted from ichuka : "The longer we live in relationship to the Lord the more we know that we know nothing. One piece of knowledge we have is that we do not know anything at all, and we are just longing all the time to get some knowledge."

Ichuka continues, "There is no royal road to spiritual knowledge, we have to start right at the beginning and learn the things of the Lord as we go along. When we start as young Christians we do think that we know something. But, of course, that is the folly of youth. We are learning everything all over anew. With all the knowledge that we might have naturally, if it should be anything, it does not count here.

Ichuka says that, "Spiritual knowledge is a different thing. We have started all over again, but when we accept that place: "Now I have everything to learn, I am open and eager to learn, I know nothing," then the Lord can teach. It is the proud one that never learns anything. The Lord show us what it means to begin, what the meaning of the Cross is in our end to the old and beginning to the new.

Here in lies the secret and mostly hidden knowledge of how to learn things of the spirit. All the best to Oaroloye !

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ, Oaroloye,
Re: Spiritual Knowledge.1. by ScienceWatch: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
I may just be right for the first time. Ichuku could be the one to show Oaroloye why he is denying the mountain of modern scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus' awesome healing power that thousands world-wide testify to, personally and in public for the whole world to see and examine. These credible testimonies also come from doctors, World renowned pastors, professors etc that have experienced the POWER in the SCOAN church.

Too many FAKE pastors with high education/doctorates/degrees have painfully experienced that they have no POWER to activate the spiritual gifts of healing, deliverance and blessing no matter how hard they try. They have made a PUBLIC mockery of Jesus by thinking that they can enter the Kingdom via doctorates/degrees or other FAKERY.

In their greedy ambition to be the only one to parade on the Alter as pastor/disciple/minister etc, thousands of FAKE pastors used FAKERY to deceive their congregations into that sacred position. But they cant deceive God or Jesus or The Holy Ghost.

God simply holds back the very thing these FAKE pastors want most, which is the POWER to heal, deliver and bless.

Oaroloye wants to do everything in his puny power to ensure that all churches continue as usual to be merely motivational institutions that preach the history of the WORD without the POWER as demonstrated so simply in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.

After examining at length the awesome benefits of Christ' gospel as demonstrated so freely in the SCOAN church, it is fitting that every person pastoring a church must function with the full living gospel. The wheat must now be separated from the chaff !

Why should the innocent congregations world-wide accept anything less, especially after the world examines the evidence on Emmanuel TV, it is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy SCOAN church.

May the Force be with the following ;
hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, adepeter26, niflheim, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord
Re: Spiritual Knowledge.1. by ichuka(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I may just be right for the first time. Ichuku could be the one to show Oaroloye why he is denying the mountain of modern scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus' awesome healing power that thousands world-wide testify to, personally and in public for the whole world to see and examine. These credible testimonies also come from doctors, World renowned pastors, professors etc that have experienced the POWER in the SCOAN church.

Too many FAKE pastors with high education/doctorates/degrees have painfully experienced that they have no POWER to activate the spiritual gifts of healing, deliverance and blessing no matter how hard they try. They have made a PUBLIC mockery of Jesus by thinking that they can enter the Kingdom via doctorates/degrees or other FAKERY.

In their greedy ambition to be the only one to parade on the Alter as pastor/disciple/minister etc, thousands of FAKE pastors used FAKERY to deceive their congregations into that sacred position. But they cant deceive God or Jesus or The Holy Ghost.

God simply holds back the very thing these FAKE pastors want most, which is the POWER to heal, deliver and bless.

Oaroloye wants to do everything in his puny power to ensure that all churches continue as usual to be merely motivational institutions that preach the history of the WORD without the POWER as demonstrated so simply in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.

After examining at length the awesome benefits of Christ' gospel as demonstrated so freely in the SCOAN church, it is fitting that every person pastoring a church must function with the full living gospel. The wheat must now be separated from the chaff !

Why should the innocent congregations world-wide accept anything less, especially after the world examines the evidence on Emmanuel TV, it is flowing like a mighty river out of the holy SCOAN church.

May the Force be with the following ;
hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, adepeter26, niflheim, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord
Please who are you?
Re: Spiritual Knowledge.1. by ScienceWatch: 7:53pm On May 01, 2017
ichuka:

Please who are you?
I have been reading your posts with interest, then it dawned on me that you could be the right person to help Oaroloye with his inability to find proof/evidence of miraculous healing.

All the best !
Re: Spiritual Knowledge.1. by ichuka(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have been reading your posts with interest, then it dawned on me that you could be the right person to help Oaroloye with his inability to find proof/evidence of miraculous healing.

All the best !
Ok
Is he(Oaroloye) a believer?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do These Fake Pastors Refer To Themselves As Prophets? / Reigner's Bible Church Collapse: Reason For Self Reexamination / How come is Christianity not a religion. Explanation pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.