Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. (3948 Views)

Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa / She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by godfrey01(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2016
hello friends.. an ex and is getting married soon has been begging me on phones and text messages to please attend her wedding.. we broke up long ago and I have moved on, now she wants me to attend her wedding. she promised me a Mouth Action in a place I will arrange for both of us to meet on one condition..{if i am present on her wedding}. should I attend or ignore the text and calls...
Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by collinometricx: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by greatnaija01: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Mr Liar, STOP LYING.... Today is SUNDAY yet you do not fear God and go to church to know God more.... you are here trying to pollute people's MINDS with stupid things.... DON'T BE THE DEVIL'S ASSISTANT

godfrey01:
hello friends.. an ex and is getting married soon has been begging me on phones and text messages to please attend her wedding.. we broke up long ago and I have moved on, now she wants me to attend her wedding. she promised me a Mouth Action in a place I will arrange for both of us to meet on one condition..{if i am present on her wedding}. should I attend or ignore the text and calls...

9 Likes

Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2016
I got one word for you...

LIAR, LIAR VAMPIRE!!!!! grin

Okay, that's 3-Words... But whatever.

9 Likes

Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by collinometricx: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2016
If u qo, just knw say on ur own weddinq ur wife to b qo still invite her ex and she qo still do d boy mouth action 4 place wen the boy(her ex) qo still arranqe

1 Like

Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by walegee(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

I got one word for you...

LIAR, LIAR VAMPIRE!!!!! grin

Okay, that's 3-Words... But whatever.
hi
Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by SexyNairalander: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2016
undecided

Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by kinggogo: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Lie Mohammed jnr broda angry undecided

Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by mzzhavilah(f): 7:35am On May 30, 2017
U dey lie sha,u lie pass devil.soon we go dey use ur name instead of devil name (godfrey021 is a liar)
Re: EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2017
godfrey01:

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Changed / Nigerians, What Is The Meaning Of This Word? / I Am White, Girl Lied About Her Age. Now We Had Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.