Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN (8207 Views)

Peter Seunara Arotiba Emerges Best Candidate In West Africa (WASSCE) / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by brodalikeme(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
I thought it was something serious sef. Ghanaians be there and dreaming. Una were dey learn work.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by joe17: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
seunmsg:

Ghanians have been outperforming Nigerians in Waec for decades, it's nothing new. In fact, some of the best secondary school teachers in the days before the 'Ghana must go' period of the 80's were Ghanians. Things took a dive educationally when we pushed them out.

As regards other statistics, Ghana is only doing better than Nigeria because of their small size when compared to Nigeria's huge population. If we are to isolate say Lagos alone and compare to Ghana, Lagos will beat them hands down. So, your attempt to link Ghana's better ratings over Nigeria to Buhari is just plain ignorance and nothing else. The statistics were the same under Jonathan, Yar'adua and OBJ.
obviously the only reason u commented is just to defend Buhari.

Really, sometimes I do wonder if there is a time in each day u ever laugh and av fun cox defending PMB is one of the toughest jobs in this country right now. I don't envy you bro grin

Goodluck with it tho
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by jos945(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na so una go dey talk cheesy
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Last time I check, only the Yorubas and Igbos are making African proud in areas like medical, education and research, never heard of any Ghanaian any ashante doing such.
CNN is ever biased to Nigeria thats what I have observed from the channel
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by seunmsg(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
joe17:
obviously the only reason u commented is just to defend Buhari.

Really, sometimes I do wonder if there is a time in each day u ever laugh and av fun cox defending PMB is one of the toughest jobs in this country right now. I don't envy you bro grin

Goodluck with it tho

grin grin grin grin grin

Hope you are now happy?

But seriously, I commented just to clarify some of the points in the statistics that was posted by the OP.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
arant bullshit,the comparism is is biased and baseless,and greatly flawed.
Population wise,ghana is only comparable to lagos.
And thats where it ends,they ain't on the same level,economically,infrastructurally,and all the positive ALLY.

Am angry,let me go and talk with this ghanaian cobler,he's friendly tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
danosky91:
but how many ghanians are being recognized academically global? It's alway the greeners dat is y waec is not duly acceptable outside west africa.if u come 2 d US today, most best graduands in a scale of % you will surely find nigerians making the most. U ar right there but academically,intellectually,pls dnt push it ghana is no where.
you care to know why the same result from Ghana is well respected in Europe? You will always have more people in anything cos you have the population. you will find Ghanaians everywhere and they will out shine Nigerians in those same places
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
2kaybiel:
Last time I check, only the Yorubas and Igbos are making African proud in areas like medical, education and research, never heard of any Ghanaian any ashante doing such.
CNN is ever biased to Nigeria thats what I have observed from the channel
go to New Jersey and almost 60% of the Doctors there are Ghanaians smiley go to NASA and you will find, to the best of my knowledge 20 Ghanaians there, Go to Singapore and more than 30% of the ship builders are Ghanaians, to to New Zealand .......
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by FunkyMetahuman: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Now I realized, empty barrels make the loudest noise

From IBo to Ghanaians cheesy
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by GregyT(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pls before rushing to such conclusions, you should have considered the population variance. If you put that into consideration, you will agree that Naija is not as backward as you place it compared to Ghana. [b][/b]
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just30:
go to New Jersey and almost 60% of the Doctors there are Ghanaians smiley go to NASA and you will find, to the best of my knowledge 20 Ghanaians there, Go to Singapore and more than 30% of the ship builders are Ghanaians, to to New Zealand .......
hahaha.st upid post,so you tryna force those lies on us.
Citation needed for all the % of ghanaians in those countries.

NASA ??20% my oh my your lies are blatant and stinks to the skies. If 20% of those working for NASA are ghanaians,then how many people are left in ghana.

Ship building isn't rocket science.we have indigenous companies building not just ships but naval ships in nigeria.why singapore,thats a lie also,if all your claims were true,ghana would be empty by now.

So take your lies else where or berrer still to a ghanaian forum,Nigerians are way too smart for your kinda person.

Meanwhile i think the population of ghanaians in local shoe makers in Nigeria is well over 90% they mend shoes like no other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by DozieInc(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
CNN are jokers, they should compare the quality life the U.S to countries like Norway then they will have an idea of the dust they are spewing .
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Kentnickole(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Singing... Ni-ge-ri-ya we hail thee.... No matter the obnoxious views emanating from unscrupolous dark-skinned fellows, Nigeria remains the most reckoned world wide in the area of intelligential. If you doubt this google is your friend always.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by danosky91(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just30:
you care to know why the same result from Ghana is well respected in Europe? You will always have more people in anything cos you have the population. you will find Ghanaians everywhere and they will out shine Nigerians in those same places
ok.just dnt wanna make an arguement here.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Fidelismaria: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
LOLs am a nigerian nd ghana aint no america to me
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
pacretus:
hahaha.st upid post,so you tryna force those lies on us.
Citation needed for all the % of ghanaians in those countries.

NASA ??20% my oh my your lies are blatant and stinks to the skies. If 20% of those working for NASA are ghanaians,then how many people are left in ghana.

Ship building isn't rocket science.we have indigenous companies building not just ships but naval ships in nigeria.why singapore,thats a lie also,if all your claims were true,ghana would be empty by now.

So take your lies else where or berrer still to a ghanaian forum,Nigerians are way too smart for your kinda person.

Meanwhile i think the population of ghanaians in local shoe makers in Nigeria is well over 90% they mend shoes like no other.
your level of illiteracy is impeccable. Read the things you just wrote above to see whether it make sense. You lack comprehension skills, go back to class two . My lil Bro in class three can even read what I wrote above, understand it and make meaningful argument . See how you've failed your generation
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by drake2(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
But I have been watching CNN since ds weekend. CNN is reporting nothing else but America Decides 2016.

Abi na CNN Ghana do d report? I think you are being mischievous
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just30:
your level of illiteracy is impeccable. Read the things you just wrote above to see whether it make sense. You lack comprehension skills, go back to class two . My lil Bro in class three can even read what I wrote above, understand it and make meaningful argument . See how you've failed your generation
grin pained,hehe,ya i know your 'little bro' is also among the 20% or 20 ghanaians in NASA,oh i forgot maybe among the 30% canoe makers in singapore.

You're the one who needs to go through your write up again.its shitty and preposterous
if what your claims are true,ghana is empty then.
But don't forget to bring your lil bro to naija to learn shoe making or mending business in our streets.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its not surprising. One of the factors that has plagued Nigeria for so long, caused coups, caused discord and destroyed our country is tribalism. Ghanaians were united under Kwame Nkrumah before and after their independence, so tribalism was not as big as a problem as it is in Nigeria. Kwame Nkrumah noticed how big of a problem tribalism could be in African politics and he eliminated it from the start, banning the Asante flag and making sure Ghanaians were united. Nigeria on the other hand had a British puppet in the form of Chief Okotie Eboh who tired to oust Nnamdi Azikiwe, Hausas who still maintained their order due to British indirect rule, and Awolowo who cared more about the Western Region than the future of Nigeria. None of them saw how dividing Nigeria into three regions strengthened the ground for tribalism, and none of them thought to reduce the influence of the tribalist factor. Shame on Nigeria.
Ghana's flag was even designed using the three major colors that remind us that we are AFRICAN FIRST. From the PAN-AFRICAN FLAG, Red is the color of the blood which men must shed for their redemption and liberty; black is the color of the noble and distinguished race to which we belong; green is the color of the luxuriant vegetation of our Motherland.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Teague4league(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just30:

grin obvious lie, Ghanaian shit smells loud and I can smell yours. There are things cnn will never cover . Nigeria cover 43.6% of best graduating students all over the US as of 2015. Let that be your home work , use google or wiki . They declared us as having microchipped inbuilt brain literarily ..
Enjoy your bs talk while it last grin
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
pacretus:
grin pained,hehe,ya i know your 'little bro' is also among the 20% or 20 ghanaians in NASA,oh i forgot maybe among the 30% canoe makers in singapore.

You're the one who needs to go through your write up again.its shitty and preposterous
if what your claims are true,ghana is empty then.
But don't forget to bring your lil bro to naija to learn shoe making or mending business in our streets.
my oil bro will have better stuffs to do than to come to your country. Nigeria does not even appear on my list of African countries to travel to. Maybe it will, when it start supplying more than 80% of it's population with portable drinking water, electricity, the things that forms the very basic of human sustainance smiley
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Teague4league:

grin obvious lie, Ghanaian shit smells loud and I can smell yours. There are things cnn will never cover . Nigeria cover 43.6% of best graduating students all over the US as of 2015. Let that be your home work , use google or wiki . They declared us as having microchipped inbuilt brain literarily ..
Enjoy your bs talk while it last grin
continue living in your floating castle, it would burst soon and the clouds will fall from your eyes. Enjoy it whiles you still can
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by akinswhy: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Irrational and baseless post. What's Ghana's population, compared to Nigeria's? May be a total of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states only. Ghanaians know the truth, that Naija is their Great grand father any time and day. Come what may, I love Naija, the giant. Proudly Nigerian.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
akinswhy:
Irrational and baseless post. What's Ghana's population, compared to Nigeria's? May be a total of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states only. Ghanaians know the truth, that Naija is their Great grand father any time and day. Come what may, I love Naija, the giant. Proudly Nigerian.
grin angry grin angry grin grin grin hehehehehehe ask Dele the reason why he live in Ghana or the over one million Nigerians schooling, living and working in Ghana as well as the petty thieves
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by V0lv0(f): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2016
I don't understand why Nigerians keep falling for the same tricks by this Wale guy. He Is a known troll and constantly creates such topics to get a rise out of ya"ll so you peeps can do what you do best when anything Ghana pops up.

Who cares what CNN says if this is even true seeing he has no source.

The truth is the average Ghanaian is only concerned about Ghana. We don't give a fk about Nigeria or have time for senseless comparisons. We have way too much on our plate. Our main concern and care is Ghana.

Please stop using one idiot's comments who firstly is not even Ghanaian to make generalised statements about Ghanaians.

There is more to life and more important things to focus and talk about them whether Ghanaians are more intelligent than Nigerians.

Focus on your Country!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2016
V0lv0:
I don't understand why Nigerians keep falling for the same tricks by this Wale guy. He Is a known troll and constantly creates such topics to get a rise out of ya"ll so you peeps can do what you do best when anything Ghana pops up.

Who cares what CNN says if this is even true seeing he has no source.

The truth is the average Ghanaian is only concerned about Ghana. We don't give a fk about Nigeria or have time for senseless comparisons. We have way too much on our plate. Our main concern and care is Ghana.

Please stop using one idiot's comments who firstly is not even Ghanaian to make generalised statements about Ghanaians.

There is more to life and more important things to focus and talk about them whether Ghanaians are more intelligent than Nigerians.

Focus on your Country!!!!
Good comment,but the bolded should have been ''wether Nigerians are more intelligent than Ghanaians'' hope u know what i mean.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Just30:
my oil bro will have better stuffs to do than to come to your country. Nigeria does not even appear on my list of African countries to travel to. Maybe it will, when it start supplying more than 80% of it's population with portable drinking water, electricity, the things that forms the very basic of human sustainance smiley
one thing i hate most is, an unintelligent qoutes.

Can't believe you qouted me just to spew this 'very' dirty trash,

stop using percentage,when you are dull.

There's no house in Nigeria where theres no alternative to portable water and electricity supply.No house.

Your brothers here don't share same view as you,they love naija.

While we go to ghana for while collar jobs,businesses,studies,your brothers are busy mending our shoes and sewing our clothes,hehehe.
The Difference is very clear.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2016
pacretus:
one thing i hate most is, an unintelligent qoutes.

Can't believe you qouted me just to spew this 'very' dirty trash,

stop using percentage,when you are dull.

There's no house in Nigeria where theres no alternative to portable water and electricity supply.No house.

Your brothers here don't share same view as you,they love naija.

While we go to ghana for while collar jobs,businesses,studies,your brothers are busy mending our shoes and sewing our clothes,hehehe.
The Difference is very clear.
Those at the prison service here in Ghana , holds a different view. At least, the lesser to do Ghanaians in Nigeria are not engage in Criminality to make a living. Our prisons are crowded with Nigerian petty thieves ,armed robbers and fraudulent Nigerians who don't think they can make a living legitimately. Now there are discussion going on as to whether to take action on those criminals on death role and also re introduce the death penalty and communal service for lesser crimes.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just30:
Those at the prison service here in Ghana , holds a different view. At least, the lesser to do Ghanaians in Nigeria are not engage in Criminality to make a living. Our prisons are crowded with Nigerian petty thieves ,armed robbers and fraudulent Nigerians who don't think they can make a living legitimately. Now there are discussion going on as to whether to take action on those criminals on death role and also re introduce the death penalty and communal service for lesser crimes.
i can't deduce anything meaningful from yout post.all trashy as usual,Go to lagos and see ur brothers do the pick-pocket 'legitimate business' perfectly.

You made mention of prisoners,are you refering to the Ghanaians in kirikiri prison in lagos or what?
Just rest bro,there are alot of those BLACKies here,even in villages some do patch broken plastics for people,and they do it like no other.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
pacretus:
i can't deduce anything meaningful from yout post.all trashy as usual,Go to lagos and see ur brothers do the pick-pocket 'legitimate business' perfectly.

You made mention of prisoners,are you refering to the Ghanaians in kirikiri prison in lagos or what?
Just rest bro,there are alot of those BLACKies here,even in villages some do patch broken plastics for people,and they do it like no other.
im glad a president would soon start signing those papers for prisoners on death role to be executed. Hope you dont start shouting that only Nigerians are targeted. have you wondered why, you cant cut it? Feeble-minded grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just30:
im glad a president would soon start signing those papers for prisoners on death role to be executed. Hope you dont start shouting that only Nigerians are targeted grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nope no need to shout over a lie,even if there happens to be a Nigerian in your prisons,you and I know that nothing,REP:NOTHING would happen to Him not even a scratch,seems you have forgotten who your boss is.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Oahray: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol. OP, what do you mean by 133% mobile penetration for Ghana? You mean that for every 100 Ghanaians, 133 of them have access to mobile phones? grin

You cannot have 133% in that instance, stupid. Unless you are talking percent increase.

Anyway, even if we were to disregard the staggering difference in population, literacy level does not exactly define average intelligence, much less the other unrelated factors. In the light of your made-up statistics, it would have made more sense if you were arguing that Ghana is a better place to live in, not intellectual superiority.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 / ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List / Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.