Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN (8212 Views)

Peter Seunara Arotiba Emerges Best Candidate In West Africa (WASSCE) / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by tartarus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
So y'all are actually arguing about this?
Like can't y'all see there's no source? CNN never said this. Smh undecided
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Naijjablog(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wale112:
Ghanaian students and schools always tops in West African Examinations.

Literacy rate - Nigeria 59.60%; Ghana 76.60%

Access to improved water - Nigeria 68.50%; Ghana 88.70%

Acccess to electricity - Nigeria 45%; Ghana 80%

Mobile penetration - Nigeria 83.00%; Ghana 133%

HIV Prevalence rate - Nigeria 3.17% Ghana 1.40%

Maternal mortality per 100,000 live births - Nigeria 814; Ghana 319

Infant Mortality per 1000 live births - Nigeria 71; Ghana 36

Life Expectancy at birth - Nigeria 53.4 years; Ghana 66.6 years

HDI - Nigeria 0.51; Ghana 0.58

GINI index - Nigeria 43; Ghana 39

Visa free score (passport) - Nigeria 44; Ghana 61

IN A NUTSHELL GHANA IS LIKE AMERICA TO nigerians and other west africans.

Every nigerian wants to be in Ghana but there's no way a Ghanaian will even dream of travelling to a country like that nigeria.

Discuss

Over n Out
i hear say Ghana small pass naija nw
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
pacretus:
Nope no need to shout over a lie,even if there happens to be a Nigerian in your prisons,you and I know that nothing,REP:NOTHING would happen to Him not even a scratch,seems you have forgotten who your boss is.
says the guy who wants a Ghanaian passport urgently
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oahray:
Lol. What do you mean by 133% mobile penetration for Ghana? You mean that for every 100 Ghanaians, 133 of them have access to mobile phones? grin

You cannot have 133% in that instance, stupid. Unless you are talking percent increase.

Anyway, even if we were to disregard the staggering difference in population, literacy level does not exactly define average intelligence, much less the other unrelated factors. In the light of your made-up statistics, it would have made more sense if you were arguing that Ghana is a better place to live in, not intellectual superiority.
go Detox , you are not thinking straight
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Oahray: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just30:
go Detox , you are not thinking straight
ok, agreed. Think straight and explain the 133% mobile penetration. I'm curious.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by pacretus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Just30:
says the guy who wants a Ghanaian passport urgently
hey! Mr dummy why don't you settle down and think like a human before you punch your keyboard.

Why own earth would i want a shitty passport,that doesn't command respect like My Nigerian passport.

Not too long ago,more than 200 foreigners including a white american lady, were granted Nigerian citizenship.They pleaded with the govt to grant their request.i've got too many stuffs to handle intercontinentally than to travel to a backyard republic.
So boy! In order for me not to call you a wasted specie, don't qoute me again.good day.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
pacretus:
hey! Mr dummy why don't you settle down and think like a human before you punch your keyboard.

Why own earth would i want a shitty passport,that doesn't command respect like My Nigerian passport.

Not too long ago,more than 200 foreigners including a white american lady, were granted Nigerian citizenship.They pleaded with the govt to grant their request.i've got too many stuffs to handle intercontinentally than to travel to a backyard republic.
So boy! In order for me not to call you a wasted specie, don't qoute me again.good day.
hehehehe, I love your stupidity cos it's funny . I'm not even going to spoon feed you with the info you are searching for. It's free, u just have to do the hard work lazy ass
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oahray:
ok, agreed. Think straight and explain the 133% mobile penetration. I'm curious.
do the hard work
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by V0lv0(f): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
pacretus:
Good comment,but the bolded should have been ''wether Nigerians are more intelligent than Ghanaians'' hope u know what i mean.

I stand by what I wrote. My sentence is correct. Whether and not wether as you claim
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Oahray: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Just30:
do the hard work
typical answer when you have no clue what to say about the question. Why then did you quote me pretending to have a working brain? The others were sensible enough to avoid my post, but not you. Bye bye jare, go and play.
Re: The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN by Just30: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Oahray:
typical answer when you have no clue what to say about the question. Why then did you quote me pretending to have a working brain? The others were sensible enough to avoid my post, but not you. Bye bye jare, go and play.
go educate yourself dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESUT Releases 2016 Admission List / Reading: A Culture That Makes Career Icons / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.