Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married (1360 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by wizrose(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
1. No more freedom: Some men are not ready to become answerable to their wives for all their
actions. 2. Fear of making a mistake: Some men are scared of marrying the wrong woman. 3. Money: Some men want to be making more money and be rich before they think of settling
down. 4. They are not done exploring : Quite a number of men like to explore and try out
different ladies and marriage will hinder their
exploration. 5. Bride price / Dowry : the dowry can be very expensive in some parts of the country and some
men would rather remain single till they can
afford it. 6. Trust issues: Some find it hard to trust women as a result of past experiences. 7. No woman is good enough: Some men feel there are no good women out there as many of
them lack morals and are loose. 8. The bad things they’ve heard about
marriage: Some men are scared of marriage because of some of the things they have heard
from married friends or relatives. 9. Subtle protest: Some men could be avoiding marriage as a subtle way of protesting and
resisting pressure from people who constantly
remind them that they ought to be married. 10. Fear of Divorce: The rate of divorce is on the increase these days.

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by emryxleena(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
booked
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by sekundosekundo: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not for me, I hv conquered all

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by queenitee(f): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by emryxleena(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
was here
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by chicoMX(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
OK
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by mrjaybaba(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not scared of marriage.

I dont care how long or far

Nor what people say or talk about me.

The lady am looking for must complement me.

Chikena !
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Getting Married by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
All these reasons are not cogent enough

(1) (Reply)

Big Investment Opportunity,about Givers Forum / Upload Ur Pic And Boo / How Can I Get A Good Single Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.