Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (38779 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dfinex:

see them....
You know I'm a strong man cheesy
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm sure the OP understands that.....this doesn't work all the time especially for disciplined men.....life is not all about food and sex especially when your spouse has done something wrong and you want them to understand what they have done.
Wrongdoings are in levels...and there are ways to sort things out without bribery......
Now imagine that every time you do something wrong, you use this method......trust me, it is not all men that will keep falling for that old trick..
The first step to calming someone down is by apologizing and accepting your fault, after which you must show remorse.....thinking you have the trick can make things go worse.......because it will get to a point where the husband already knows what you ll do next and that will be the end of your tricks.....this is why some partners ignore their spouse....its because they know the routine
One thing about some women is that.......they keep looking for ways to lure their partners to forgive and forget.
If you don't change your attitude (whether you are male or female). You ll never stop offending pple. You will end up tricking yourself thinking you are smart.......and if you keep thinking that way....it will take more time for you to achieve a change in attitude.
My own point is.....find out what works for your family......no matter the height of your offence, once you apologise... You make the other person weak..(doesn't work for everybody too)
These points are suppose to be a way to make up for your wrong after accepting you mistake.....not by playing smart with pple brains.......
@OP......kudos for bringing this up

2 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by mikool007(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
pocohantas:

I didn't say it's not true.
Men are naturally easier, but not all men are easy. That's my point. If you missed it...not my fault.
yes nt all men r easy... agreed, bt wt a man wants boils down to 4 or 5 tins nd dat can't be said for women...dat is my point
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dfinex(f): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
You know I'm a strong man cheesy
Na so. ....
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by redsun(m): 1:54am On Nov 10, 2016
This is the strategy of women of the yester years. If your man acts like baby,then you probably need a real grown up.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by metallisc(m): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
Long story,, just shake ur ass,, spread ur pussy in white panties,, and watch

eeemmm... when can we see.... i need to test this theory very well. grin grin Can we fix a date, maybe? cool
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by metallisc(m): 3:39am On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I tell you! Men are so dum! They only think with their diicks. cheesy grin tongue

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:33am On Nov 10, 2016
aalangel:

Are you married?
i know i will still be asked this question. Well, i am not yet, i am a relationship blogger who also counsel married couples and youths, therefore, i read around, ask around and compile all findings before i post so as not to go blank when i get this kind of question. And with little experience from my 8years+ relationship and still blazing which will be sealed any moment. I hope i answered and i hope it is not that what i wrote is wrong? I will be glad if you talk as i am much more learning, if you criticise, it will make me write better ones.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:41am On Nov 10, 2016
aalangel:

A thread that won't hold water. Women are unreadable and unpredictable.
coming from a F, full stop.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dnockeror333(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2016
I will even add more. Woman, though am a struggling bachelor who have never seen a naked wire nor have a touch of the things of marriage- le me give you one more key to slay your hubby with what he'd tasted before:- Go naked! Wear a tempting cloth or a thing rapper and let your upper tye's be visible under it, pass him and shake them off in abandonment, he will go limbo and cave in back to you! And when he is there enjoying his food, beg him for pardon with your teeth on his pestle, in orgasmic tears he will pardon and both of you will laugh it off!
Truelly truelly, nothing taste more better, even death does not taste like a naked woman in the eyes of only her husband!
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dnockeror333(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Appology! Appologize on your knee... Yes give him an humble cake befor dazzling him on the `high rock' of ease. You will humble his tempest by humility. Because if you think all men are dogs or fowl, remember there are more sensible animals than these! Calm down his storm. We are gods!
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by hope4life: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
nmreports:
To cool an angry husband, give it to him well.
Stay on the bed, be reading your favorite novel, do as if you forgot do close your legs.
Make sure that city is well taken care of.
Watch magic happen.

It's quite unfortunate that the only weapon, virtue and power to stay in marriage that our today's girls have is 'give it to him well'. This is the mentality that Satan has sponsored through the Western world. I'm shocked that the only thing in the mind of an average lady to give man is nothing but sex. Having been married for almost 12 years now, I can tell you that sex is nothing as far as a blissful marriage is concerned. The presence of God, prayer and the fear of God are the keys.It is then all other legitimate things can make meaning. Women, the major key that opens a normal man is SUBMISSION.Under SUBMISSION, we have obedience, respect, honour, value, understand him and try as much as possible to meet up. Eph. 5. Women, you are more valuable than sex.change your western orientation.

2 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by chiefojiji(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
cut it! cut it!!

too much of nollyhood.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by nmreports: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2016
hope4life:

It's quite unfortunate that the only weapon, virtue and power to stay in marriage that our today's girls have is 'give it to him well'. This is the mentality that Satan has sponsored through the Western world. I'm shocked that the only thing in the mind of an average lady to give man is nothing but sex. Having been married for almost 12 years now, I can tell you that sex is nothing as far as a blissful marriage is concerned. The presence of God, prayer and the fear of God are the keys.It is then all other legitimate things can make meaning. Women, the major key that opens a normal man is SUBMISSION.Under SUBMISSION, we have obedience, respect, honour, value, understand him and try as much as possible to meet up. Eph. 5. Women, you are more valuable than sex.change your western orientation.

Your perspective is appreciated.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by lockedOut: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2016
just show him a beautiful looking breast.....all will be forgotten grin grin grin grin
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by apatheticme(f): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
All men are dum and think with their diicks except my father, brother and bf undecided tongue

LMAO ! , i honestly didn't see that coming !

u have a sense of humor, no wonder u have plenty male followers tongue lol
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy wink kiss
truthsayer007:

LMAO ! , i honestly didn't see that coming !

u have a sense of humor, no wonder u have plenty male followers tongue lol
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by darealez(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
Unlike the female counterpart, it is easier to cool an angry husband, you don't need to go on 50days dry fasting because the weapon to cool them lies within you the wife.

Men are just one funny being created to make life easier for women. If you want to cool him just do one or all of these:

1. Prepare to tell him how much he means to you:

Women love sweet words, so as men. No matter how angry a man can be a woman can make him come back to who he used to be through making him know how important his happiness means to her and his home. 

You must be ready to treat him like a child especially if you are the cause of the anger. You need to allow him be alone for a while before you go to him with mindset to restore life into him, of course, if you cannot make him happy, who will? 

2. Prepare the table with his best meal:

To win a man you must be ready to make his stomach yarn for the produce of your hands from the kitchen.

Even if he doesn't like heavy food, once you known the best of what he loves to eat you have nailed him.

If it is a serious issue that caused the anger, once you have prepared the table with what he loves to eat, if you are not there he will quickly taste out of that which you have prepared behind you not minding if you have poisoned it.

3. Prepare the bed to satisfy his sexual desires

After satistfying his stomach the bed is already feeling the heat as it will be the battle field to put a complete full stop to whatever anger that might be waging third-world-war inside him.

If the food fails, this will not fail if you really know how to seduce your man.

The funny part of this is that even if he is tired that on a normal day he will give you that "i am tired" attitude, the strength will come from no where because men loves the wife to be submisive and it gives them sense of responsibility.

I am just afraid you(the woman) will bare the brunt as you will feel him more than you have ever felt him, that his where he feels he can use the rode to correct you not to make that mistake again, in this case, no sparing the rode to spoil any child, sorry, no room as immediate correction is necessary.

You can see men are very easy to handle unlike women, you need million theories to understand them.

With men; Life is good!

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/to-cool-angry-husband-takes-no-stress.html
I doubt the efficacy as well as the potency of this but I sure believe it'll work abroad but here in Nigeria response to this'll be quite low depending on how angry the man is. For extremist like me grin I don't wanna hear anything o until baba God cool me down by himself GBAM!
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by nelszx: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
All men are dum and think with their diicks except my father, brother and bf undecided tongue

As simple as English sounds, it's complicated when not used in a proper context. "All men are dum and think with their diicks except my father, brother and bf." That makes dem a sissy and not a man

2 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by ginggerxy: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
yea I have one of the finest pussies so I no what iam sayin
picture or............you knw the rest
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by LastSurvivor11: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
apatheticme:

Not always true. My sister's husband beats her black and blue if she keeps quiet during an argument no matter how simple. He believes they should both be exchanging words and explain themselves and takes her silence as consent to haven done whatever he's accusing her of. It took my sister a long time to understand this, by then the damage was already done. Family meetings every time to settle quarrel. Abeg marriage na die, u do problem, u no do head ache. Pple are different, what works for A does not necessarily work for B, all these rules na wash.

Am forced to smile..
Ur sis husband is one of a kind..
He needs God's direct touch..
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
darealez:

I doubt the efficacy as well as the potency of this but I sure believe it'll work abroad but here in Nigeria response to this'll be quite low depending on how angry the man is. For extremist like me grin I don't wanna hear anything o until baba God cool me down by himself GBAM!
please are you married?
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
apatheticme:

Not always true. My sister's husband beats her black and blue if she keeps quiet during an argument no matter how simple. He believes they should both be exchanging words and explain themselves and takes her silence as consent to haven done whatever he's accusing her of. It took my sister a long time to understand this, by then the damage was already done. Family meetings every time to settle quarrel. Abeg marriage na die, u do problem, u no do head ache. Pple are different, what works for A does not necessarily work for B, all these rules na wash.
sorry to say this, and you are happy to say this outside? And your sister is enjoying it, i am asking because the way you replied is as if beating a woman is normal.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by apatheticme(f): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by iykedare(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Aww....that's so sweet smiley

Wish you a happy married life and more blessings to you. smiley

see your mouth. i am sure you don't know what sacrifice his wife made, that made her sweet.

she probably is respectful, real and didn't her pu$$1 to lots of guys before marriage.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by FILEBE(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
blackmantis:

Men are logical and rational and wont get angry with you except you have done something that really pisses him off.

OP Rather than all these ceremony, Get to know the source of his anger by really listening to him, apologizing for the error and trying not to commit same in the future.

Comfam!
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Okay smiley
iykedare:

see your mouth. i am sure you don't know what sacrifice his wife made, that made her sweet.

she probably is respectful, real and didn't her pu$$1 to lots of guys before marriage.

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by iykedare(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Okay smiley

good
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by dualsurvey: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
To cool an angry husband is simple, we're already in heat period, just get a chilled bowl of water from ur freezer & pour on his head.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
apatheticme:

Trust me u read this wrong, never said beating a woman was a good thing and I detest it, I only meant that not everyone interprets keeping quiet as a sign of submission. Where should I say dis before Inside? Since the day they have been trying to settle their disputes saying it's a family issue has it helped? I watch her slipping into depression everyday and I am not happy, the least I could do is speak my mind on the issue I see close to me, don't know why u're attacking. If u can't interpret people's train of thought try asking them first before becoming judgmental undecided
no, i am not attacking you, i just needed you to clarify the thoughts in me which you have done. I understood all you said.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by NuFarma(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:

Men are just one funny being created to make life easier for women.

You entitlement crazy females keep proving that men are nothing to you than objects of comfort and status elevation.

All these wahala on how to please the genders

If men can realise that women have nothing to offer than their looks and the "almighty" vagina, the world would be a better place.

People are saying that women are unpredictable. Let me break it to you: they are.

As a man, just focus on yourself, work hard and make your money and watch these bitches fall at your feet...offering to have your babies.

But it's unfortunate that majority of modern men are pussy worshippers. That's why females use this to their advantage....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.