Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (38778 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
NuFarma:

You entitlement crazy females keep proving that men are nothing to you than objects of comfort and status elevation.

All these wahala on how to please the genders

If men can realise that women have nothing to offer than their looks and the "almighty" vagina, the world would be a better place.

People are saying that women are unpredictable. Let me break it to you: they are.

As a man, just focus on yourself, work hard and make your money and watch these bitches fall at your feet...offering to have your babies.

But it's unfortunate that majority of modern men are pussy worshippers. That's why females use this to their advantage....
you cannot change something that is natural. God has given them that for men to ask for. Please those two you mentioned are not just what women offer. If you have a good woman you will understand what i mean, that is very harsh.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Rockstar2014(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
How do I learn to cool my highly temperamental fiancee I intend to marry soon,though if not that I truly love her and ready to guide her through this, I would have left her long ago I swear.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Psoul(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
asuo27:
I am not just sure of this. grin cheesy

Some men are fastidious to please mostly when offended.

Pls sister next time dont use this together in one sentence.

Well, for me, just come and say...."Dear I'm very sorry, this wont happen again". This will be more than enough for me to forgive whatever u did.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Psoul:

Pls sister next time dont use this together in one sentence.

Well, for me, just come and say...."Dear I'm very sorry, this wont happen again". This will be more than enough for me to forgive whatever u did.
seriously many men and women likes this too but last last one of those i mentioned in the post can also seal it you know...
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rockstar2014:
How do I learn to cool my highly temperamental fiancee I intend to marry soon,though if not that I truly love her and ready to guide her through this, I would have left her long ago I swear.
well, we are not all perfect, we have a flaw and her strength will definitely be the weakness of another.

Relationship is about tolerance, you cannot say, the other lady you are looking out there might be worst, just because you are closer to your fiancee made you know her in whole.

Just keep telling her she needs to calm down if she want your relationship to last because hot temper can make her misbehave that will not go well with you.

She is not a baby anymore, so you just need to tolerate her, put her in prayers, if she doesn't love you the same way you love her you will have left her because many men cannot cope with hot tempered lady and please, try not do what will get her turned on.

You can control her even when others find it difficult. No one is perfect, for better for worse is relationship. Carry your cross with smiles.

We wouldn't be there when she will be confessing how perfect you are at tolerating her weakness, continue to endure even in prayers.
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Anything to be relevant?? I see a new toks2008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by sunshineV(f): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tell him u want some angry dick, problem solved grin
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Godhead4(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
Most especially, your dad!

: )
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Godhead4:
Most especially, your dad!

: )
U must b very mad,idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.