Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo (18483 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Photos Of Gov Ayodele Fayose Today At Abuja With Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Do2dtun(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bump into the Vice President Of Federal Republic of this Great Nation His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbajo
We had a brief chat i made him and his aide laugh hard very humble...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by dhesthiny1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
congrats.... hope u collect number ...wow...ftc...jst 1month in NL.....pls show some luv

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by finalboss1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
nize
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by basingstoke: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
I prefer a photo with my Dog

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by chriskosherbal(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
haba! That's harsh.

U for no kuku type na

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by herzern(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lalasticlala....

Let's publicise this.....

Yhu did it for a nairalander who met E-Money......

basingstoke:
And.....as for yhu......

Don't let biqotry and hatred cloud yhur reasoninq.......

Yhu may qet to a position of authority later in the future... .

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op I hope u do Edakun epp me

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by herzern(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
sinaj:
Op I hope u do Edakun epp me

Not everyone is a beqqar like yhu.... grin grin

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Tallesty1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
who pictured unah?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Look at that man at the back of a nairalander is not happy with you cheesy

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
herzern:

[i][font=serifNot everyone is a beqqar like me. grin grin

[/font]
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by finalboss1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
herzern:

Not everyone is a beqqar like yhu.... grin grin

shows hw childish you are,must you show us how senseless you are ?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
herzern:

Not everyone is a beqqar like me. grin grin

not everyone begs for money like you if that's d only thing u knw how to beg tongue tongue

Some people do edakun for connection, contract nd position nd I knw you will gladly reject one if offered huh wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by DropShot: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:
MANY ARE MAD FEW ARE ROAMING!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
finalboss1:

shows hw childish you are,must you show us how senseless you are ?
dnt mind these hypocrites littered all over nl

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by finalboss1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
sinaj:
y

better remv this thing.... m referring to him nah
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by finalboss1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
sinaj you try o.. you hear.. bye
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by sinaj(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
finalboss1:

better remv this thing.... m referring to him nah
was still typing
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by nestic3: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
sad angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
How much did he give you for making him laugh angry

Suffering and smiling undecided

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Raydos: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
See hin face like buhari anus! angry

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nice one cool

cry I'm tired of this country oo angry

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Bsc(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
9ice one Bro.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by slurryeye: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:

No one will be surprise if a demented man like you takes picture with your rabid dog

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by GMBuhari: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Is photoshop joor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by Udmaster(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mtcheew.

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Vice President Osinbajo by OkoYibo: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
basingstoke:

Posters like this makes it important that condoms should be free and abortion legalized.

Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP / Samuel Akintola's 110th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes