Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,128 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

LEADERSHIP DEFINED: "If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEADERSHIP DEFINED: "If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me" (467 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS / If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me....col Ali #therealhero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEADERSHIP DEFINED: "If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me" by universalMan: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
All men were not made the same. Every man has a specific social use. God in his infinite and flawless designs arranged every person for specific roles. Leaders and leadership are a specific divine match.

The leader by design is identified by his transparent selflessness and self sacrifice. Leadership is a sacred office reserved for those with the rare but special consummate interest for the welfare of those they represent. By their unique services they inspire multitudes.

Unfortunately, the office of political leadership in Nigeria has been hijacked by charlatans. The reason is not far fetched: Access to the commonwealth. For this fundamental derail and aberration, the masses are bound to languish in misery. We must return to the divine fundamentals of leadership. We cannot be redeemed otherwise.

The leader we seek will not love his life better than ours. In fact, he would gallantly offer his to secure ours. He will not love his comfort in the senate, state house, judiciary, legislature better than the welfare of those God called them to represent. In fact, many so called leaders today are dead and oblivious to the sense of the divine offices they have fraudulently acquired.

Muhammed Abu Ali was a leader. Abu Ali typified leadership when he declared: "If someone must die, let it be me"

May his gallant spirit rest in the bosom of the LORD ALMIGHTY...

PS: Adieu to a risen hero! Heroism is never in the flesh. The hero is the spirit. Heroes never fall...they only rise!

2 Likes

Re: LEADERSHIP DEFINED: "If Someone Must Die, Let It Be Me" by universalMan: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
As you read this piece, why not name your own Nigerian hero. Pay tribute to real leaders!

(1) (Reply)

US Election: What Is The Fate Of Feminism? / 132-yr-old Woman Reveals Oshiomhole’s Secret / Opening Of The 2016/2017 Legal Year & Re-dedication Service In PH (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.