Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano (1436 Views)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lectures by the Secretary General of JIBWIS Nigeria Fadilatul Shiek Barrister Muhammad Kabiru Haruna Gombe aka Satellite Of Our Time.

Title: Sunnah In Kai Bakayi Bamu Guri = Meaning " If You're Not Interested In Sunnah Gives Us way Joor Make We Practice It

Time: Friday 4th November 2016

Location: At Habibu Gwarzo Mosque in Habibu Gwarzo Street, Hotoro Kano, Nigeria

Link: Download compressed Audio in the following link @12mb only. http://kiwi6.com/file/iz1s9ie4dn

Re: If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by Ibnarabi4(m): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Kabiru Haruna Gombe

Hmm!
He is lier i know him

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2016
The Sheik spend more than an our explaining the right way to Islam - Siradul Mustaqeem The way to Nabiyun, Wassideequn, Washshuhada'u Wassalihin.

He explain the superiority of the Office of the prophet as the right office of Islam not useless lairs called sheiks that know what neither the prophet and his companions have knowledge on.
Re: If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by abduljabbar4(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
I love this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by Ibnarabi4(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
I love this man.
And I also love him for the sake of Allah. Haters gonna die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Practicing Sunnah Give Us Way - Kabiru Gombe At Hotoro Kano by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ibnarabi4:
Kabiru Haruna Gombe

Hmm!
He is lier i know him
You wey just join Nairaland to come dey BEEF sunnaah of rasul, OYO lo wa o!! By to the way, it is spelt 'liar'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Children Is A Shied From Jahannama (hell) / Muslim Population 'rising 10 Times Faster Than Rest Of Society- Times Online / Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.