Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection (10671 Views)

I Need Duas And Supplication To Battle Masturbation / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Lukgaf(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Below are the daily Sunnah Duas for the prevention and protection from COVID-19 as compiled by [url=https;//www.darulihsan.com]Darul Ihsan[/url].

May Allah protect us and family from this deadly virus and related (Ameen)

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2020
Most of these du'as are part of Hisnul Muslim or citadel of the Muslim.

The small book is sold for about N200.

Supplications done in the morning and evening!

Embrace the authentic du'a from the Prophet salallahu'alayhi wasalam.

May Allah accept our du'a and Grant us the best in this world and in the next.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Aysha110(f): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Allahumma Ameen

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by PapalsBull(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Better avoid large gathering.
You are warned.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Chinkos99(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
We go dey alright las Las

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by olamilekan72(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
AntiChristian:
Most of these du'as are part of Hisnul Muslim or citadel of the Muslim.

The small book is sold about N200.

Supplications done in the morning and evening!

Embrace the authentic du'a from the Prophet salallahu'alayhi wasalam.

May Allah accept our du'a and Grant us the best in this world and in the next.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Doctor2020: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Thank God

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by ibrutex(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Salam.
somebody should pls add me to that nairaland muslim whatsapp group.
thanks

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by sunshineV(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Today must be Friday. Let's eat boys grin

What about sunnah duas for cure?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Jabioro: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Kaarbah inhabitants fear coronavarius..it still under lockdown..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by 1stola: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy
Watch how senseless and frustrated souls flood this thread to come and spew trash after making this proclamations

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

that will continue to hunt them... grin

And none of their prophets could see the danger coming grin

None of them can even start the usual thing, anointing oil, soap and water that can cure Corona virus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
#Where is Kyari are they going to Like to look for his stunt double? Covid fit done take the old man oh
Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by chidi2pus(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Health experts, practitioners and workers are throwing their selves selflessly on the war front for humanity.

Whilst a few others are being told to pray to an imaginary figure for protection.

God created man

Man created God
Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
You guys should stay at home and do your prayers

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by 1stola: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2020
ibrutex:
Salam.

thanks
Does it exist?
Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Vulcanheph(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I swear if i was Seun , i'd ban anything related to religion on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by MrPRevailer(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Yelllo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Delson2020: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks God
Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by GrandMufti: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Allah only helps those who help themselves. As long as some persons keep chanting 'ba corona', then Allah can't do jack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Alhamdulilah, these are part of the daily dual a Muslim should know.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by AbuAeesha: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2020
ibrutex:
Salam.
thanks
I wish to be added to the group too

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by fatymore(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
sunshineV:
Today must be Friday. Let's eat boys grin

What about sunnah duas for cure?

I thought only the male folks does stuff like this.

Even you a female...
Tueh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection by ganiyheart(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Lukgaf post=87598893]Below are the daily Sunnah Duas for the prevention and protection from COVID-19 as compiled by [url=https;//www.darulihsan.com]Darul Ihsan[/url].

Please � can you state the verses/chapters in the Quran. Thanks.�

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Anytime Resolutions For Self Improvement! / Eid Al Adha / Benefits Of Becoming Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.