Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) (857 Views)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Mykellio: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Nairaland's No. 1 Rice Producer Yewa Rice and Sen. Ben Bruce partner for charity in Lagos

Click here for more info and pictures: https://www.nairaland.com/3449833/nairalander-yewa-rice-sen.ben-bruce

We should never be too busy making money that we neglect the poor in our midst. We need to inspire courage and hope for the voiceless and hopeless in these precarious and perilous times.

How long are we going to be celebrating the flaunting of opulence and waste? There are people whose wristwatches can feed a community for the next five years with 3 square meals, 365 days per annum.

Together, we can take Nigeria out of obscurity and austerity. Let's make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Mykellio: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2016
pictures

Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Unsad(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2016
cool
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Oladimejyy(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Why did you post it on Nairaland?I dont even know what to call you.
People like you want praise from MAN and not God..
When i was reading your post you said"SOMEONE WRISTWATCH CAN FEED THE WHOLE COMMUNITY FOR 5YRS"my guy you love exaggeration die
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Mykellio: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Why drd you post it on Nairaland?I dont even know what to call you.
People like you want praise from MAN and not God

Nairaland is an open social media platform for expression of views and sharing of news.

Snakes, scandals, wristwatches, cars and even agbada are posted here. If my thread irritates you please stay away from it.

Our message is a message of hope and courage for the less privileged in these perilous times.

Take time out and visit the less privileged. Be a blessing to them. It is not about showmanship.

Thank you.

****I have modified this thread to demystify the putrid level of your arrogant ignorance.

Are you aware that there are rural communities in this country whose aggregate net worth is not up to N1 million per annum? Have you ever left Lagos? Do you know how rice or any crop grows? Do you know that there are farmers who don't see N50,000 raw cash in a year?

And I am sure you know that there are wristwatches or cars that cost as much as N30 million per piece?

How then will the wristwatch or car not provide a decent livelihood for the people of the communities?

I have only answered you not because you deserve an answer but to show the thoughtlessness of your post.

Please let us grow a conscience and not pretend to be what we are not. You certainly are not in the class of those who have what I'm talking about. Please keep your peace.
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by richidinho(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2016
How much is ur Rice per bag?

Biko epp a broda! grin
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by saintkash(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2016
I always ask is ben Bruce representing a constituency in lagos or Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Oladimejyy(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Mykellio:

Nairaland is an open social media platform for expression of views and sharing of news.

Snakes, scandals, wristwatches, cars and even agbada are posted here. If my thread irritates you please stay away from it.

Our message is a message of hope and courage for the less privileged in these perilous times.

Take time out and visit the less privileged. Be a blessing to them. It is not about showmanship.

Thank you.
Okay na
My guy you are only posting that for praise.You are welcome
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by Mykellio: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2016
richidinho:
How much is ur Rice per bag?

Biko epp a broda! grin

Thanks for the interest. Kindly visit: https://www.nairaland.com/2782261/nairalands-no.1-rice-producer-1000
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by sexiefemale: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Good of them
Re: Sen.ben Bruce And Nairalander Yewa Rice Share Free Rice In Lagos (pics) by emynike2001(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2016
I told u guys that many foundations will spring up in this recession ONLY few will do the right thing.

This IS common sense making SENSE.

PRACTICALLY.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Jegede’s Appeal Against Ibrahim / Why I Am Not Buying The Useless Excuses Of The Nigerian Army / Mother And Youtube Star Gets Backlash After Posting Nursing Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.