Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (41982 Views)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some Nigerians still can't contain their excitement following the return of president Muhammadu Buhari who arrived the country yesterday. Some residents in Gombe state decided to kill goats and share free meat to people in order to celebrate the president's return.

President Buhari has been away from the country for 103 days on medical vacation in London.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/excited-residents-share-free-goat-meat-celebrate-president-buharis-return-photos.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by vengertime: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
It's like they shared his empty brain too, before voting him to power

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Tolexander: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
May they have a lasting celebration and have no reason to kill another goat for the same reason before the end of this year.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Meanwhile

24 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Dollyak(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fair play, Northeners surely loves their president. In a sane country he would have been forced to step down.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Who says Nigeria is a not a country riddled with tribal and religious jingoism. Have you noticed that apart from politicians from all over the country that are on a partisan trip with the president, most of the supporters who are jubilating and killing camels, cows and chickens because of his return are from the north and share the same religion with him.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by MrHistorian: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Watch as how jobless I-Pigs and Piglets who are beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme come here to castigate these gentlemen.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by osemoses1234(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abo ki nah abo ki

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ibroh22(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
OK o
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
What can we say. this is simply...
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by 2O17: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria has a very long way to go.
9ja tire me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Alariwo2: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari, the man of the moment..

Only him can make Northerners shelve their October quit notice. Fortunately for the cry babies their assurance on safety is back grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Baba don show nothing

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Vickiweezy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecided

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by abelprice(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mk dem enjoy..

4 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by mercyib(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abokina

To learn how to make Hats, Beads, Necklace, etc.

Check out my signature or follow this thread bellow.

https://www.nairaland.com/3983985/ibadan-corps-members-save-self

2 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Flashh: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nennaj:
I bet the goat's name is Buhari
Your head must be paining you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Guilderland1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Akinz0126(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
See them chai and una want make 9ja better?

My Mum asked me to pray for Nigeria to get better then I asked her about the effectiveness of the same prayer her parent did including the ones she did and still doing !

We no dey hear about restructure again oooooo hunger don reset our factory setting

1 Like

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by jedyjames: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dollyak:
Wow lol.
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by officialJP(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tottenham 1x gringrin
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by oyienootieno: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nennaj:
I bet the goat's name is Buhari

Shame on you. You are not even proud of your surname. That goat shares the same surname with you.

10 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oh dear!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by obojememe: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
am thinking of calling the phone number in d 3rd pix for my own portion. ..

d kind of people i share this country with thou

2 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Allwility: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
I love goat meat!! Yaaay!!!
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Clowns. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Lessonteacher(f): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
WHAT ARE THEIR BEING EXCITED ABOUT BUHARI'S RETURN ABOUT?
Re: Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Packaging.

If I were God, I will simply send thunder from heaven to smoke them out like Suya.

Bunch of Useless, Desert Locked, Disease infested, STD Breeding, Child Marrying, Boko Haram Groomed, Terroristically aligned Arewa Bastard Yoots.

May The Anger and Vengeance of Allah fall on every Arewa Yoot and wipe them from the Surface of the earth.

God Bless Adeyinka Grandson

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu. Amen.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Attack: Only God Saved Us - DSP Abba Kyari / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.