Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Millitary Man Needed ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Millitary Man Needed ASAP (1510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millitary Man Needed ASAP by princessayesha(f): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Hi
I will be straight to the point....I have been stuck with some civillian boyfriend for like 4 years. I have been chasing his cheating backside away from me but he would'nt leave. Now he is threatening me...that i must marry him or remain single forever.
So....I need someone that can help me deal with him, I need a soldier boyfriend kiss
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by gabinogem(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2016
Abi u done chop him money finish u wan jilt am... No worry, where u dey run go Na there karma dey wait for u. Shey Na military man u dey find cheesy very very good

9 Likes

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Fkforyou(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
How much would you pay me to be your boyfriend?.... Let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
... Let's here his side

I'm 101% you've sucked the poor fucker dry of his cash.
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Soljaboi44(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
How much u go dey pay me per month.. As per RCA??

1 Like

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hehehehe white fowl cheesy
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by youngberry001(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
princessayesha:
Hi
I will be straight to the point....I have been stuck with some civillian boyfriend for like 4 years. I have been chasing his cheating backside away from me but he would'nt leave. Now he is threatening me...that i must marry him or remain single forever.
So....I need someone that can help me deal with him, I need a soldier boyfriend kiss
am here baby what can i do for u?

#military

1 Like

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=princessayesha post=50830833]Hi
So....I need someone that can help me deal with him, I need a soldier boyfriendquote]Squadron Leader Sharming 2 yhur rescue....holla me wen yhu're readt
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by princessayesha(f): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Sharming95 post=57721875][/quote]
Lol ok nagode
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by piecesprince(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
I can help you out not a soldier ooo but I can handle the guy for you if you promise .not to do me the same thing you did to him that caused wahala
princessayesha:
Hi

1 Like

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by princessayesha(f): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
piecesprince:
I can help you out not a soldier ooo but I can handle the guy for you if you promise .not to do me the same thing you did to him that caused wahala
Hahaha...what do you think I did to him?
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by stacyadams: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin after eating his money and promising him poosie ..u decided to deceive him and run away grin grin
princessayesha:

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by princessayesha(f): 5:31am On Jun 22, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin after eating his money and promising him poosie ..u decided to deceive him and run away grin grin
I did not eat or promise anything...and I did bot deceive anyone lol
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by stacyadams: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
princessayesha:

I did not eat or promise anything...and I did bot deceive anyone lol
maybe you used padlock to lock ur thing nah.... grin grin
Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by piecesprince(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
You alone can tell sha how and where do I get the guy
princessayesha:

Re: Millitary Man Needed ASAP by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2017
princessayesha:

Lol ok nagode
bah damuah... Ki nason military nai

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? / Come Celebrate With Me!! Its 9.2inches!!! / Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.