Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices (13252 Views)

NJC Meets As More Supreme Court Justices Face Imminent Arrest / Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by chuose2: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
All na southern people, abi?
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
There's something about our government we need to understand. If they are truly guilty, why not prosecute them?
We are tired of the media feeding us Bullsh!t everyday.

Prosecute corrupt theiving judges
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by EFCC777: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jirate:

I hate Corruption, but I Hate Double Standard more. Most of these Judges ran into Trouble when they took side with the Opposition parties, For reasons best known to them. Those in authority became angry and that is what had led to all these Muds Slinging not their so call fight against corruption. cool
listen to urself again.
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by kkboy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Currupt judges are more dengerious than Boko Haram. They are the worst enemy of Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by kkboy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
EFCC777:
listen to urself again.

You just said nothing
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by shaqhead: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jirate:

I hate Corruption, but I Hate Double Standard more. Most of these Judges ran into Trouble when they took side with the Opposition parties, For reasons best known to them. Those in authority became angry and that is what had led to all these Muds Slinging not their so call fight against corruption. cool
I see comments like yours everyday on social media and I wonder if folks like you know how hollow this position you hold unto is!
Let me educate you;

1. Judges are not to be on anybody's side (whether for or against opposition) but on the side of justice, equity and fairness!

2. How has this justices been on this or that side apart from the side of the masses improved your life? Please go steal your neighbours chicken that they have been rearing for christmas and you will know what prison beans tastes like, but if a politician/judge steal or corruptly amasses 500million, he walks free and people like you (masses) whose money is been shared will come and tell us about double stadards. Who did this to you? None of these men has ever made a move about the double standards in the legal system but folks like you will let them play table tennis with your balls.

3. The Fight against corruption has to start somewhere and I bet you even those in this government are jittery, its not like before where a Pension boss paid his fine within the court premises. Every dog has his day and since you and I were not there when they were doin theeir dirty deals, why should you care that they are been prosecuted/persected? Abi u folo shop from the money?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by GOFRONT(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Is it possible for The Military to take ova Nigerian Govt....If yes, then God Let it happen.......Inshallah....InshaJehova....InshaChukwu.....insha Abasi....inshaEledumary.
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by NairaMaster1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
So the Judiciary is this wick? Haaaa!!!
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by ba7man(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
There's something about our government we need to understand. If they are truly guilty, why not prosecute them?
We are tired of the media feeding us Bullsh!t everyday.

Prosecute corrupt theiving judges
It seems you're lost on the recent trends.....

The FG tried to prosecute corrupt Politicians, corrupt judges keep derailing the cases and collect cash for judgment..... the recent conflicting judgements of various cases around the country is a result of them going too far with it.

Now the FG goes after Judges that allegedly derail cases....... until the judiciary is cleared of these corrupt judges, we'll continue having inconclusive and inconsistent judgements....... which you refer to as "Media trial".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by Kdon2: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
dre11:

[b]•NJC to write judges under probe

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-traces-slush-funds-supreme-court-justices/

They are now waking up... The era of justice to the highest bidder is over.
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by kcnwaigbo: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
ba7man:
It seems you're lost on the recent trends.....

The FG tried to prosecute corrupt Politicians, corrupt judges keep derailing the cases and collect cash for judgment..... the recent conflicting judgements of various cases around the country is a result of them going too far with it.

Now the FG goes after Judges that allegedly derail cases....... until the judiciary is cleared of these corrupt judges, we'll continue having inconclusive and inconsistent judgements....... which you refer to as "Media trial".
When will they go after members of the executive who are corrupt?
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by ba7man(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

When will they go after members of the executive who are corrupt?
Calm down. The judiciary is the foundation of justice.

When they're done shaking them up, both APC and PDP politicians won't be able to buy judgements again.
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by morayolawal: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Which would you prefer? To collect money from looters or jail them without collecting d money.
Re: EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices by AfroBlue(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
the mighty EFCC is doing the Lord's work these days. smiley

cleaning house is a tough and dirty job but someone has to take up the divine task.

[img]http://images.memes.com/meme/310708[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maina’s Reinstatement Won’t Dent Buhari’s Image – AGF / Senator Shehu Sani Identifies 15 Threats To Democracy In Nigeria / Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.