Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy (528 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Tall Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy by Ailinshukay: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Some say that short guys expresses love more than the tall guys,some ladies even confesses that the short guys are far better in bed than the tall ones. So which do you prefare my Nairalanders. Guys you can also tell us the ones you like most.

#Palmchat
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy by colossus2: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Grow up
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy by DRISKLEF(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2016
No kwoment.
SMH!
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy by wizrose(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Ailinshukay:
Some say that short guys expresses love more than the tall guys,some ladies even confesses that the short guys are far better in bed than the tall ones. So which do you prefare my Nairalanders. Guys you can also tell us the ones you like most.

#Palmchat
you are posting diz rubish becoz u are short abi grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Do You Prefare A Tall Guy Or A Short Guy by daviddagreat: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
I tink ladies love em tall.

of cos am tall 6ft.1 precisely for some reasons i am obsessed with short gals. I just can't resist a short cutie.

am beginning to tink something is wrong with me

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back...5 Ways To Spot A Fvckboy. / How Many Genders Do We Have? / My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.