Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Flat Tommy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flat Tommy (1219 Views)

3 Simple Steps To A Flat Tommy / How To Get A 'flat Tommy' / Flat Tommy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flat Tommy by ebiweni: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
please i have grew tommy lately, how do i trim down my tommy
Re: Flat Tommy by younggurl(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
my own opinion is that if you're eating trice in a day,
just try and reduce it to twice.
and make sure you take enough watermelon or orange.
Re: Flat Tommy by Shola2009(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
go to the gym.eat healthy
Re: Flat Tommy by muffins(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
Exercise more and eat less. tongue
Re: Flat Tommy by coolier(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
Walk and walk and walk!
Re: Flat Tommy by ebiweni: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2009
@ Coolier,Muffins,Shola2009,Younggurl, i really appreciate your reply thanks alot
Re: Flat Tommy by younggurl(f): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2009
you are welkom
Re: Flat Tommy by exchange1: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
1. Always eat breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You should not ignore it. Although many people still believe that eating less would be better, but it's opposite, you will lose stomach fat faster. When you wake up and you have been without food many hours, it's important to supply your body with a complex healthy nutrition that set your metabolism into action and
gives you a consistent energy supply throughout the day.

2. Avoid bad sugars

Try to avoid processed and refined sugar that can be found in sweets and soft drinks. Taking it too much, could be unhealthy and can cause diseases such as diabetes and obesity. All that contain simple sugars, you will risk to gain overweight. Complex carbohydrates are a better energy source because they supply an even level of blood sugar.

3. Drink plenty of water

Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day! You should drink at least 80 ounces of water each day, or if you are a highly active, drink twice that much. Highly active persons should drink approximately in every 30 min, to ensure a good fluid balance. Try to replace a high calorie drinks with plain water. That way you will save yourself from extra calories.

4. Eat 5-6 small meals

Eat at least 5 meals per day in every 2 to 3 hours. This can really help to boost your metabolism and help you to get flat stomach faster, you won't be as hunger when eating 3 BIG meals per day. Eating smaller meals each day gives the body a steady supply of energy and prevents binge eating and also keeps your blood sugar level balanced.

5. Eat lot's of fruits and vegetables

Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. The benefits are, you don't have to worry about getting too much calories, because they are low-calorie foods and they include the required vitamins, fibers and antioxidants. As an example, I would include, green veggies, berries, pineapple and soy beans (rich in amino acid) in your daily diet.

6. Do not skip meals

Skipping meals is also bad, because it has an effect to slower your metabolism. It is an opposite than many people think. When people think, that eating less is better when it comes to weight loss, they are seriously wrong! You can ask yourself, why stay hungry and as a result of being starving, you start binge everything that tastes good and that's not the way how to get a flat stomach

Above I listed the basic things, that you should take into consideration, when you are trying to lose stomach fat and get six pack abs!

You can find more tips, How healthy diet can help you to fasten your metabolism and burn fat from belly area.

A clearly visible six pack abs are possible only if you burn more fat than you consume. This seems to be a problem for most of us! Basic exercises, like squad and dead lift are the best exercises that help you to burn overall fat. Training your abs will become necessary only when you want to shape or develop the abdominal muscles. Ab exercises are not the main priority to burn fat from the mid section!
Re: Flat Tommy by ebiweni: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2009
@ e-xchange i am very much grateful for your advice and point, thanks.
Re: Flat Tommy by whiteroses(f): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2009
please how do you loose it and not loose body weight i'm lepa but my stomach is more like orobo and cant afford to loose anybody weight as i dey too lepa already, my mum says my tommy is not big that my body is lean so i shud grow into it angry who does she think shes fooling, please who knows i hate my bulging tommy!
Re: Flat Tommy by yjay(f): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2009
@whiteroses, watermelon is effective for tummy reduction!!!! i use it & it works! just make sure u take watermelon at least 4 times a week
Re: Flat Tommy by whiteroses(f): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ alrite babe tanks for info will research it and see how to go about it, its the watermelon big juicy fruit right? ok
Re: Flat Tommy by ladygaga(f): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
pls any exercising routine aside sit ups, doesnt work 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Treat womanly Infections By Yourself And Protect Yourself Subsequently / Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy / Help Needed. Keloid Is Killing Her. Any Treatment In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.