Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? (5578 Views)

Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. / Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics! / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
edoyad:

grin naughty naughty girl. where did you go to ? You left without permission compounding your punishment.
Anyways I've been on the yoruba girls thread trying to settle the AMAKA and Kanye who has a nasty view of Ibo girls. If you're an Ibo girl stay off the thread cos he really said some nasty things.
Well i have been there already sha. . .so r u a yoruba guy?[color=#990000][/color] smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by edoyad(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2009
grin Not by blood, but they say you're an indigene of where you're born (Eko).
But don't tell me my post made me look like i was taking sides.

Why didn't you ask if i was from edo ? Can't u see my name ? Now i'm 99% sure you're from yorubia smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by muffins(f): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2009
They are rude and scary!!! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by edoyad(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2009
^^ That's a lie. We niceeeee, like Gongo Aso.
Good news is we all live to fight or play another day smiley

Bad news is i'm browsing with phone and It's out of cheddah, owo, kudi. sad
Sweet dreams y'all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2009
edoyad:

grin Not by blood, but they say you're an indigene of where you're born (Eko).
But don't tell me my post made me look like i was taking sides.

Why didn't you ask if i was from edo ? Can't u see my name ? Now i'm 99% sure you're from yorubia smiley
Na u sabi no be mouth u go hear am. . . :Pand u don't look edo or anything like so. . . smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Kunbee: 2:47am On Nov 02, 2009
Na wa forĀ  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed andĀ  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed stick to the topic angry angry angry cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Nov 02, 2009
Hypocrites!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Kunbee: 2:50am On Nov 02, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 4:30am On Nov 02, 2009
yes u! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by edoyad(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
What ! ! Girls talking about girls on this thread ? Oya oya Alele angry

@pweety i submitted your appeal to the board and they said they'll review your case but the recommendations could be more severe than the original punishment. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Kunbee: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2009
Pweety4me:

yes u! tongue tongue tongue

Little freak grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by chelseabmw(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2009
we are cool ;d ;d
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by whitelexi(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2009
Thunder will fire all the mouths that say bad things about NL guys grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 2:45am On Nov 03, 2009
edoyad:

What ! ! Girls talking about girls on this thread ? Oya oya Alele angry

@pweety i submitted your appeal to the board and they said they'll review your case but the recommendations could be more severe than the original punishment. undecided
Ah ah u no do well ni yen. . . tongue hmmm i'll have 2 leave d country then. . . undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by hollandis(f): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2009
All this girls are indirectly trying to woo NL guys
Leave the guys alone jare tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by edoyad(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2009
^ Na monkey for bush or Lion for Zoo them go woo before ? angry Take ya time o you this Smuggled Wrapper.

@pweety you dey try our patience o. The next time the convenes a meeting and you're absent to give your side of the story, EXPULSION APPROVED. angry
ps you post like someone else on NL, or are you the alter ego of that username undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by ladyhard(f): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Amen! After thunder has fired all the bad guys in NL! undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by sexybabes(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2009
*still thinkin* bt stil nothn cums in mind
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Mrblazer(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2009
I love Nairaland grin In here anything can happen. Pls ladies dont judge the good guys as bad cos " Black overshadows White".
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by tithe(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
sweetpie, where did u get this inspiritation from, god or man?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by tithe(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
For me i know that i am cool, i don't know of other guys kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by tithe(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

iseeeeeeeeee
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
I think some guys on NL just talk too much! I mean before I can piece 10 words together, they've come up with 100! I wonder if it's animousity or if guys are really becomoing mouthy these days undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
@pweety you dey try our patience o. The next time the convenes a meeting and you're absent to give your side of the story, EXPULSION APPROVED. angry
ps you post like someone else on NL, or are you the alter ego of that username undecided
[quote][/quote]Let dem do there worst i ain't comin. . . tongue and who do i talk like?abeg ooo i have already been accused of being some1 else b4 not again. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by whitelexi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

I think some guys on NL just talk too much! I mean before I can piece 10 words together, they've come up with 100! I wonder if it's animousity or if guys are really becomoing mouthy these days undecided

Uju dearie, u will agree that some girls u know are also like that, wont u grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^ Well they asked about guys!! cheesy

Besides talking too much is one those qualitys acceptable in women and not tolerated in men. It's one of a woman's world thing. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by whitelexi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^ Well, a lot of things are changing undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
@topic
rather petty sometimes, some of them anyway
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

^^^ Well, a lot of things are changing undecided

Yea I know. Like women smoking and snoring abi? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
I think most of them talk from the side of their ass sometimes tongue Dont get me wrong, they are a few good eggs but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by debest1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think most of them talk from the side of their ass sometimes tongue Dont get me wrong, they are a few good eggs but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
that means they fart a lot! must the eggs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / 11 Penis Facts Every Man Must Know! / Bobrisky Gang Invade Calabar Carnival Dry Run (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.