Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) (32458 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by aresssa: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
wacoj:
At first I thought I saw Central Mosque as the headline.
Beautiful hospital though BUT can NEVER be compared with the one
built by a PDP man in the person of Godswill Akpabio in Akwaibom.

The Hospital is world class standard and his stadium remains the best in Africa.
PDP rocks!

I wonder why Oshomole and the new governor(Obaseki) be like this... Even Obj fine pass them.

1. Akpabio presided over the largest state budgets in the history of Nigeria as the richest state in Nigeria with even larger budgets than Lagos state.

2. Lagos state still commissioned hundreds of projects more than Akpabio who only comissioned less than 4 projects while in office with his richest and larger state budgets.

3. Apart from the flyover and a few roads, Akpabio commissioned just .....

a. cinema

b. 1 library

c. 1 hospital commissioned without equipment

d. 1 white elephant and unused football field.

We can see Edo state's hospital commissioned with equipment, but it took akapbio and the richest state in Nigeria to build 1 single hospital that even was not equipped till he left office.

Ordinary Osun state commissioned more projects than Akpabio many many times over....

Some of you just need to shut up sometimes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by aresssa: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

Meanwhile, this is the best state hospital in Anambra state....

smh.....
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
nely:
this is the second project oshiomole completed throughout his eight years...first 4yrs=Lara
second 4 years=this hospital..congratulations
oshi in igbo means'thief' omole in Yoruba means agbero no wonder...
E dey pain you sha?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
FabioPeter:

Majority of the roads aren't vehicle worthy. There is hardly anyone living in Benin who isn't lamenting the poor state of roads.

Bundle of lies...
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
BedLam:
I hope the road leading to that hospital is paved and well tarred because I just came from Benin and the roads are nothing to write anything about. Erosion is killing that state and no end in sight. Whatever Comely roads Adams built the first tenure have started to decay with little or no maintenance. The whole is Benin was so dark because the streetlights were either not working or no fuel. The so called GRA is an eyesore.

BTW, what happened to the shoprite that had Edo people heralding way back then?

Oga keep quiet. You passed through Benin with your eyes closed and you're here writing rubbish.

Hatred for other people's things and way of life will never cease from you people.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
missjo:

Which part of GRA do you live?cos I lodged somewhere around golf course road on my last visit and the area was impressive.
I also know ihama, boundary, and some other parts of GRA have accessible roads.

Don't mind her. She rented one bedroom apartment at amagba and she thinks she's in GRA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
FabioPeter:

Majority of the roads aren't vehicle worthy. There is hardly anyone living in Benin who isn't lamenting the poor state of roads.

You people just know how to tell lies capped with honey and sugar. Akpakpava road? Mission road? Sapele road? Siluko road? Ekewan road to slope? Iheya axis?

My God, can people not stop lying as God says thou shall not lie?
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by dakkayode(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mimiko should come and see oo
Evil ondo governor... God bless you osho baba. Missing Benin city anyway
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by mapet: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
missjo:

BedLam: :
I hope the road leading to that hospital is paved and well tarred because I just came from Benin and the roads are nothing to write anything about. Erosion is killing that state and no end in sight. Whatever Comely roads Adams built the first tenure have started to decay with little or no maintenance. The whole is Benin was so dark because the streetlights were either not working or no fuel. The so called GRA is an eyesore.

If you really just came from Benin,you wouldn't be 'hoping' the road to the hospital is tarred.
The Benin central hospital (old & new building) is located on a major federal road that connects Edo state to the rest of the Niger-Delta.

The rest of your post is filled with lies.

Thank you for doing justice go the liar. I was about bursting his lies. If he/she indeed passed through Benin, he will not be asking the idiotic question or giving falsehood.........
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by mapet: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
dabossman:

christejames: :
beautiful hospital there. I only wish Buhari will one day commission a project initiated by him...
I'd rather he completes the thousands that have been left abandoned by so many previous administrations than create new ones which may not be completed in 2019.

Bros,

needless you speak sense to the senseless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by saintmark88(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
missjo:

Yea,i guess I didn't get to those places

Dnt mind tht dude he just wants to wail, oshiomoles did very well with roads n his first tenure... Inshort all d good roads u have n Benin ryt now was done by him.... Edo State wore a new face wen he came in, his second term, well was below standard compared to what he did in his first term, buh atleast he is finishn well, completing these projects...... Ask dz guy to tell u how edo state was bfre oshiomole came in??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
[s]
nely:
this is the second project oshiomole completed throughout his eight years...first 4yrs=Lara
second 4 years=this hospital..congratulations
oshi in igbo means'thief' omole in Yoruba means agbero no wonder...
[/s]
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by july66: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Oshiomole built a nice hospital here. It sure would be a legacy for him as he leaves office this week.
I hope the Daura man can learn a thing from Oshiomole.
Oshiomole started that project and when he had built it up to the 3rd floor, the building collapsed.
He didn't cry a blame anyone. He simply gave it sometime went back to the drawing board and rebuilt it and now we have a Central Hospital that no other one can compete with except maybe Akpabio's construction in Uyo.
Buhari should learn from that and stop the lazy blame game he has inundated us with for almost 2 years.
Its a beautiful edifice but I hope it is strong enough because a portion collapsed & killed one of the white men who started it. Its a good legacy that deserves the commendation of all though like they all do these days, no mention was made of the project cost to avoid eye brows being raised.
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by adimsmt: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
jonhemma11:
President Buhari who is currently in Edo state today 7th Nov commissioned Central Hospital Benin City.

See more photos of the hospital after the cut..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/president-buhari-commissions-central.html

This is what hospital in my beloved country suppose to be all over that states, Please my Edo brothers and sisters don't let this hospital be a dead venture like any other government projects.
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by ndcide(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Lucky Igbinedion was there for 8 years and nonthing to show for it.
God bless Adams

You people should stop all these blanket falsehood.

I did my tertiary education in edo state and in Lucky's first term he did a lot of projects. In fact Lucky and Oshomole who invested more in the state owned tertiary institutions? I have asked and I didn't see where Oshomole did better. I still think lucky did better in that regard.

Did they loot? Yes.

There's also looting in this Oshomole's administration.

Let's stop this extreme partisanship it doesn't help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by missjo(f): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
saintmark88:

Dnt mind tht dude he just wants to wail, oshiomoles did very well with roads n his first tenure... Inshort all d good roads u have n Benin ryt now was done by him.... Edo State wore a new face wen he came in, his second term, well was below standard compared to what he did in his first term, buh atleast he is finishn well, completing these projects...... Ask dz guy to tell u how edo state was bfre oshiomole came in??
Like I read somewhere, politics is a major cause of blindness second only to religion.
My mom is from Benin and i could see the clear difference between my last visit earlier this year and my visit during the last administration under Esama's son.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by missjo(f): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
mapet:

Thank you for doing justice go the liar. I was about bursting his lies. If he/she indeed passed through Benin, he will not be asking the idiotic question or giving falsehood.........

Etinosajay:

Don't mind her. She rented one bedroom apartment at amagba and she thinks she's in GRA.
smiley smiley

What can i say?
Politics really does divide us
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
missjo:

smiley smiley

What can i say?
Politics really does divide us

Sorry jare. Nothing political. What you claimed wasn't true and I needed to correct that. But sorry for the language I used
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by bigbigger8(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
jonhemma11:
President Buhari who is currently in Edo state today 7th Nov commissioned Central Hospital Benin City.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/president-buhari-commissions-central.html

But Ize-Iyamu and d PDP said there was no hospital,that it was all a fraud designed to steal Edo State money. Na so PDP dey lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Usmaniaaa: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
comos:
if them like re-commissioned the whole of Edo state,

It is pastor IZE-IYAMU we want as our Governor.
wake up election is over stop dreaming...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by evansjeff(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
BedLam:

your lies will always fish you out, you talk as if you know the whole of Edo state and yet you don't know where the central hospital is located?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by nurusystem(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Oshiomole built a nice hospital here. It sure would be a legacy for him as he leaves office this week.
I hope the Daura man can learn a thing from Oshiomole.
Oshiomole started that project and when he had built it up to the 3rd floor, the building collapsed.
He didn't cry a blame anyone. He simply gave it sometime went back to the drawing board and rebuilt it and now we have a Central Hospital that no other one can compete with except maybe Akpabio's construction in Uyo.
Buhari should learn from that and stop the lazy blame game he has inundated us with for almost 2 years.

u need panado

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by patosky22(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
nice project.
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by higherpower: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Comrade u can Retire well! U have done what Napoleon couldn't do.
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by FabioPeter: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Etinosajay:

You people just know how to tell lies capped with honey and sugar. Akpakpava road? Mission road? Sapele road? Siluko road? Ekewan road to slope? Iheya axis?

My God, can people not stop lying as God says thou shall not lie?

These accounts for less that 10% of the roads in Benin city, some aren't state owned/maintained.
Take a survey amongst residents, there lies the answer.
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by higherpower: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
wacoj:
At first I thought I saw Central Mosque as the headline.
Beautiful hospital though BUT can NEVER be compared with the one
built by a PDP man in the person of Godswill Akpabio in Akwaibom.

The Hospital is world class standard and his stadium remains the best in Africa.
PDP rocks!

I wonder why Oshomole and the new governor(Obaseki) be like this... Even Obj fine pass them.

Oh u mean that hospital that couldn't treat akpabio common bruises, he had to be flown to London?
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Diyokejohnbosco(m): 1:22am On Nov 08, 2016
jonhemma11:

so happy to b part of this project ~#ENGINEER BOSCO
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:18am On Nov 08, 2016
missjo:

Yea,i guess I didn't get to those places

Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2016
FabioPeter:

These accounts for less that 10% of the roads in Benin city, some aren't state owned/maintained.
Take a survey amongst residents, there lies the answer.

Oga enough of the lies. The no-good syndrome you're exhibiting is alarming.

I don't know what you people gain from spreading falsehoods. If you live in Benin, do you get to your place or work by air? Do you not use the roads? Mention the road that's unmotorable. If you want to talk of hinter streets, are they tarred in lagos and Abuja? If lagos wasn't a former fct hence its commercial status, do you think it may perhaps have all of its roads it has presently?

Is there any state or country where rain doesn't cause flood?

Is Iheya Axis a federal government managed road?
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by biyams83(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
comos:
if them like re-commissioned the whole of Edo state,

It is pastor IZE-IYAMU we want as our Governor.
go and bury your self
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by Bigboss111(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Shedding Tears embarassed by looking at these pictures. Good job Gov. Oshiomole and congrats to the people of Edo state. Though some bad ones still abuse him because they don't know that my confused and heartless governor is doing nothing but stealing. Oh God of mercy, pls give my state a governor like Ambode, Adams, El Rufai or Dan Kwambo....wiping the last drop of my tears....can someone say, ameen!
Re: Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) by missjo(f): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
metallisc:
LOL, why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020 / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.