Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? (28927 Views)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / See What People Do To Their Bodies !... (with Pix) / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
unlearned:

Many Woman Expose their bodies to raise their self confidence. I'm an exotic dancer and before I started I felt like I hated the way that I looked. But; However when I started taking the clothes off; "wearing bikini's and heels all day long instead of baggy clothes" raised my self confidence sky high. I feel that; The more I take off; the more Passionate I feel about myself. but hence. I refuse to show my Vagina to strangers. lmao; grin

sister, why stop at that? why not go ahead and expose your pinky lips too? i'm sure that'll help boost your self-esteem the more! grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by whiteroses(f): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
na2day?:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@whiterose

why must ppl like u always make me dream bad dream? which kin pic dey your profile so?  angry angry angry angry angry
why the pretence you no want some licky licky? i'm sure you'd tap that lool
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by joeoty(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ladies are you there listening and reading this,
Please tell us what the cause and the secret of this,
how do you gain ,
I am sure it is a stress to us gentlemen not just men,
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by wizsultan: 3:35am On Nov 04, 2009
Ladies are just wicked and unfair. They get everyone confused. Imagine a lady sitting directly opposite a pastor and exposing her red sea during sermon. Thats wickedness!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by anddrewz: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2009
@ whiterose
u no go kill us with that kain picture 4 your profile. Abi that was what the man in front of the lady was looking. that is daaaaamn
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by anddrewz: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2009
wizsultan:

Ladies are just wicked and unfair. They get everyone confused. Imagine a lady sitting directly opposite a pastor and exposing her red sea during sermon. Thats wickedness!

Imagine you running from temptation outside to enter the church, only to more serious temptation sitting next to you inside the church. Lord have mercy!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by na2day2(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2009
whiteroses:

why the pretence you no want some licky licky? i'm sure you'd tap that lool

God forbid bad thing. i rather turn priest angry angry angry
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Jaylone(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2009
They gain nothing. But the real questions should be,

1. What do they contribute to the society by exposing their bodies?

2. And what havoc have they done by exposing their bodies?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by unlearned(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ xtristo

Why would I display my Vagina? Do you think that when woman are exotic Dancers that it is Nonsense? Why do you think that? I hate when people give exotic dancers a bad name. Is it nonsence when dancers want to boost their self confidence or get a great work out by twirling around a pole? No it's not. It's another job. I work at a "Topless club" not a "Nude club" and i'm sure i've posted it saying that in my last post. Why would I dispose my vagina for god and everyone to see? please explain. It seems to me that you may be insulting me because I gain self confidence by working at a strip joint. and if you don't like what I do tough shit. I'm an American. America is rough, the economy is shitty. People have to do what they have to do to get money. People who work at strip clubs are dancers. we're not labled as prostitutes. So what's the problem?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by salinco(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2009
na wao for una o o o
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by StEdwin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
Nothing! It just shows their level of inferiority complex towards their male folks,
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by kellorah: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
Some chicks expose their bodies cos they got nothing else going for them.

Imagine being so ugly that dudes don't look @ u twice but you have huge boobs? You will use ur huge boobs to get a guy nau grin grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
kellorah:

Some chicks expose their bodies cos they got nothing else going for them.

Imagine being so ugly that dudes don't look @ u twice but you have huge boobs? You will use your huge boobs to get a guy nau grin grin

Mercy Johnson?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
@unlearned,
do you have to be so crude in your posts? seems to me this your job at the strip club has robbed you of all semblance of moral decency! shocked
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by kellorah: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
michelin89:

Mercy Johnson?
OUCH!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(I don't think she's that ugly tho)
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
kellorah:

OUCH!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(I don't think she's that ugly tho)

She now rocks a red bald head. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by peroxide(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
Well i think they get satisfaction in being seen that way, how do you think women will attract men when they are all covered in cloth, looking like the big black sheep?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
i don't think most guys will mind-even if her stuff is bald! grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by whiteroses(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2009
michelin89:

She now rocks a red bald head.  lipsrsealed
lmao
George_D:

@unlearned,
do you have to be so crude in your posts? seems to me this your job at the strip club has robbed you of all semblance of moral decency! shocked
yeah shes always trying hard to explain what she does but she really doesnt have to justify herself to anyone, you are a dancer ok we get it!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
i see. being explicit is part of the strip dancing garb smiley
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by kellorah: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
LOL Micheline, true say. I thought she did it just for that movie where she had cancer. Hmm! I guess she wants some attention sha. But she can always wear a wig if her man aint feeling the head. But bald head on women is def a no, no! lipsrsealed

That Unlearned chick hardly had any confidence b4 she started her job, so how then did the confidence magically grow to make her think about such job, before going on to actually do it for a living? ? ? ? See story!!! undecided undecided
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
I was watching this movie Guilty Pleasure where she had this wig. During a fight-romance with some dude the wig fell off. I thought those wigs were meant to be like their hair, never knew they were supposed hide a baldy. I laugh tire.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
LMFAO!!! @ the pics above.
na wa ooooo.

kellorah:

LOL Micheline, true say. I thought she did it just for that movie where she had cancer. Hmm! I guess she wants some attention sha. But she can always wear a wig if her man aint feeling the head. But bald head on women is def a no, no! lipsrsealed

not really. cause flaviana matata (Miss Tanzania 2007) looked HOTT with her bald head. and so did the girl in 2face's african queen video.
being bald isnt so bad, but not that many people can pull it off and still look fly.
the girl from 2face's video was so pretty with her bald head, and flaviana as well.
but on mercy its not that great.
but there are PLENTY of lace wigs!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by xtristo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
@unlearned

My Questions:

Does the fact that u are in America makes u loose your head?

Are there no moral standards in America?

Must u start eating shit because people are eating shit?

Would u start behaving abnormallly because u saw some people doing same?

What sort of confidence would exposure of sentive part of your body boost?

What kind of leagcy are u leaving for the younger one and your children if u have anyone

My candid advice:

Wake up and face reality.it seems very obvious that u have lost touch with reality.u need some serious help

before u get  caught in the abyss of utmost stupidity!BE LEARNED!!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by KratosII(m): 1:42am On Nov 06, 2009
Do you need to be told? Just to make you feel you are missing something. They just wanna make guyz go crazy which aint fair coz we are humans and they know that we are easily tempted by their nudity as we all know, only God is above temptation so don't even tell me about fighting temptation. The bitches should have thought about fighting temptation before exposing their boobs and all that. Guyz, give them what they want since they are asking for what you have by assaulting ur dickolo, lol
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by anddrewz: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2009
KratosII:

Do you need to be told? Just to make you feel you are missing something. They just wanna make guyz go crazy which aint fair coz we are humans and they know that we are easily tempted by their nudity as we all know, only God is above temptation so don't even tell me about fighting temptation. The bitches should have thought about fighting temptation before exposing their boobs and all that. Guyz, give them what they want since they are asking for what you have by assaulting your dickolo, lol
hmmmmmmmm

I dey feel you!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mellow(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
Since Women have learned to dress have nakedly shameless,
I have learned to look and stare at them without remorse.
Did I just say that? My, must not hear this.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
bros softly, softly ooo! small time you will learn to touch and grasp without remorse too! grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Sbeauty: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
I think they need deliverance. No man in his rightful senses will be attracted to a half naked woman. God will help us.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by anddrewz: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
Sbeauty:

I think they need deliverance. No man in his rightful senses will be attracted to a half naked woman. God will help us.

Man no be wood grin

If man is not attracted to half naked woman, what will he be attracted to? tongue
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by stede(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
it is a sign of irresponsibility to dress naked in public.
NATURE REGARD THEM AS IRRESPONSIBLE & COMPLETE MISFIT TO THE SOCIETY.
 wen you begin to expose your body, you are been address the way you present yourself, , (rapist ar attracted)
In my own perspective, anything i do without meaning is regarded to as SECONDARY INSANITY.
IT IS GURLS THAT AR SUFFERING FROM SECONDARY INSANITY THAT DRESS NAKED IN PUBLIC,
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
poverty of morals=secondary insanity! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.