Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? (28949 Views)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / See What People Do To Their Bodies !... (with Pix) / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by revolt(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
amazingly unuf een wit their bodies all covered we still have a way of gettin to know how sexy theyre and how wack they r. meanwhyl whiterose that was animaL PLANET PIX IN UR PRO PLS WE KNOW SAY U URG BT DNT DARE OPEN THOSE MAMMARYZ DEM FIT MAKE MAN IMPOTENT FOR LIFE. ABEG LADIES SHOW WAT U GOT GUYS IF U CARRY KING SIZE ND LIVER EXPOSE BUT ANY GAL IM DATING HAS TO SHOW OFF I LIKE THE IDEA OF ODA GUYS WISHIN N DROOLN THOUGH COULD BE RISKY BT RISKS R SWEETER DNT U PEEPS THNK SO
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by MisterOsi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
They just attract my attention shocked I'm trying to be a good boy T_T
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
hope you're not tempted to touch? grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by MisterOsi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
George_D:

hope you're not tempted to touch? grin

umm,I'm not but they want me to. I'm a helpless man
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by justmoore: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
Abi oooo! ask them oooooooooooooooh! I think they will be the only one to answer that question right, if only they can say the truth. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^^^
ewwwwwwww
that pic was removed. lolol
but you are the one who is looking up such things, so what does that say about you?
no one forced you to that website, you know.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by FierceDiva: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2009
i think its really a question of their self esteem. i am beautiful and know that i do not have to expose my body to get a man. some women do not have a pretty face but nice body and feel that if they expose it they will get the kind of attention that prettier women get. men also add to it; if a very pretty girl and a plain girl walk into a room the men will stare at the prettier girl. if a very pretty girl walks into a room with a plain girl that is almost naked, the men will stare more at the almost naked girl. see? they want men's attention so much that they are willing to get it in anyway. its not really their fault but that of a low self esteem.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by stede(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2009
MAY god heal 9ija. we ar suffering from wot is called secondary insanity.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
You can just easily stop staring at the women, then they have nothing to gain wink
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You can just easily stop staring at the women, then they have nothing to gain wink
true.
cause if they see they arent getting attention, im pretty sure they would stop.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2009
Mister Osi:

umm,I'm not but they want me to. I'm a helpless man

ah! i'd say be very careful. you may not be that 'helpless' in court when she charges you for assault! women are fond of doing that-they string you on only to turn round and cry wolf! grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by victorazy(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2009
fresh air
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
try reading up tyson's story and see what i mean wink
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Mentuzza(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
Most women expose their bodies for attention.
Reason: low self esteem. It generally obvious that those women who wear skimpy outfits have a poor image about themselves. So they assume they'll restore it by dressing to catch unnecessary attention.Self-confident women dont. They know what they are worth and do not resort to cheap tactics to gain attention. If a married woman dresses that way, its an indication she is not getting enough attention and compliments from her husband, she might be living with a man who belittles her, downgrades her thru his speech and behaviour. A similar pyschological problem exists with men with poor egos. They try to show off by talking out loud in a group, impress with something they have: a girl, a car, a job or a house. Solution? Rebuild your self esteem. Look out for [i]positive [/i]traits people have observed in you and work at making them better. Talk to a trusted friend. Know that those poor gimmicks at getting attention dont really build respect for you. They do the opposite. How many men have felt so much awe and respect for a woman that turns up with boobs squeezing for space in btw her push-up? And finally, dress with dignity and feel the power.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by stede(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
Lagbaja don talk am wowo girls plenty 4 9ija
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
i wish our sisters would listen to Mentuzza but obviously most are way too taken with this nudity craze that it's a lost battle trying to talk sense into them sad
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2009
is it a sin 2 flaunt wot gave u,abeg flaunt am jare grin grin grin grin we want ur dicks 2 rise grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2009
They get fresh air
that's what they gain
. cool
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:05am On Nov 24, 2009
this thread is still going?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by smooooooth: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2009
@Op- nothing, absolutely nothing, they do it to attract Guys, but the truth is the guys they get at the end of the day are just LovePeddler mongers.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2009
like attracts like, hey? grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by auuche19yahoocom(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2011
attention, ,, ,. finish 4 op*sit gender.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by chinwemichael: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
finemocha:
we gain fresh air
talk truth
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by africouturemag(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE DIY TUTORIALS?.... PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP 08146181442
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by africouturemag(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
ARE YOU A FASHION BLOGGER OR CAN YOU WRITE DIY TUTORIALS?.... PLS ADD UP ON WHATSAPP 08146181442

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.