Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (102305 Views)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by KingZeus(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear to gawd, Who would have thought? ?

Americans were condemning Trump in open but they were also celebrating him in Secret

True that....
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by QuietHammer(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
The sixth law of power COURT ATTENTION AT ALL COSTS. This really worked for Trump. I mean, I never heard of this guy until last year

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Jay542:

They can sly ehn. No more white house for Buhari grin
Alhamdulillahi grin cheesy
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Ebukaidoko(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Here comes the winner

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Amaechi5(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Donald Trump is the New USA President - Elect

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Jay542(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Alhamdulillahi grin cheesy
Lmao grin Alhamdulillah smiley
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Its over! Its official!Its confirmed! Donald trump is now the new president of US!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Its over! Its official!Its confirmed! Donald trump is now the new president of US!

Congratulations President Donald Trump.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by huntax(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2016
So will Hillary go to jail and will Prophet T.B Joshua finally be labelled a false prophet?
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by sapien(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Toks2008:

If you are a good history student you will not dispute the fact that republicans are synonymous with wars and right from the days of gulf war to 9/11 you will agree that serious terrorist attacks happen whenever the republicans are in power so you can now imagine when a vocal one wins and he has been lashing out at the Muslims and islamic countries saying he will ban them outrightly which is tantamount to asking for war.

I repeat, with this man in power,the end of America has come.
The haters have arrived.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope he isn't gon deport blacks cc lucasbalo
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

Fool. I dont have your time here.

are you happy now

next time don't use derogatory remarks on someone no matter the level of provocation as that will make you look uncultured and attract people to profile you as a lady you are

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2016
It was first Brexit and now Donald Trump presidency.
This is a massive change.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Lucasbalo(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2016
bjhaid:
I hope he isn't gon deport blacks cc lucasbalo
It shows how dumb you are. Can someone deport you from Nigeria ?. I was born an American. I doubt if you know what that means.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2016
QuietHammer:
The sixth law of power COURT ATTENTION AT ALL COSTS. This really worked for Trump. I mean, I never heard of this guy until last year
You are right sir! This man used all the 48 laws of Power effectively. This man is highly Machiavellian!
This man is a perfect model of how to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by QuietHammer(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2016
I guess the anti-trump nairalanders in the US are illegals. The citizens have decided!

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2016
The world is at shock.. Trump wins the election...
Americans people has spoken

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by lolawilliams(f): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2016
carmag:

are you happy now

next time don't use derogatory remarks on someone no matter the level of provocation as that will make you look uncultured and attract people to profile you as a lady you are

Dickless piece of shit. Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2016
The Lone Ranger has Won!
I need to read books written by this man or about this man.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Bode69(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3AOhVgn4Cc He already predicted the winner of this election since 3 months ago even when tings were rough for Donald. [b][/b]share to show ur respect.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by QuietHammer(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2016
t's so quiet at the hillary HQ you can hear an email get deleted

6 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Spiritmask: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2016
trump won, congrat to him. Americans make the greatest choice
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Gemc3(f): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2016
DeRay98:

Hahaha, your predictions is coming ooo....we don dey see Trump hair o, weder Clinton go push her way thro we never know ohh

Jeez! I see my prediction came true o! So finally Trump hair was too thick for Clinton. Na wa o. Who would have thought?

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by fisher5(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
huntax:
So will Hillary go to jail and will Prophet T.B Joshua finally be labelled a false prophet?
. I wonder what the Prophet would have to say now.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

Dickless piece of shit. Don't quote me again.

ok you are really out for a fight, let me quickly save your image and take it up from there

there are so many ways to kill a rat inside a clay pot

you are the one that started the fight
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by IVORY2009(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
olatunji21:
Taar, die-hard kinni

How market grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by ezehisaac(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations Trump, I knew it grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Fidha254(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
America's presidency is in labour now. Few hours from now we shall know if it's a boy or a girl..
Its a boy!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by DeRay98(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Gemc3:

Jeez! I see my prediction came true o! So finally Trump hair was too thick for Clinton. Na wa o. Who would have thought?

Hehehe...America wonder.
Make our Naija people come home their knowledge, experience and investment and build Naija for us all.
Get ready to start seeing and hearing American accent all over Naija oh. We will see AmeriNaija soon. grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by SirShymexx: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ogbeche77:
You took the L about Brexit.. But you were right about this election (Trump) 100% right grin grin grin

Lol, as for Brexit - perhaps it's cos I'm too London. You know the London culture is different from the rest of the UK and I was betting on London's population, ditto other major cities, and Scotland/Wales/NI to offset whatever the white nutjobs would do. Ditto the fact that most white folks love travelling around Europe and a lot of them have families that have moved to other countries in Europe, especially Spain and Portugal. But I was shocked that a lot of blacks and Asians also voted for Brexit. Folks are just tired of Eastern Europeans taking their jobs and driving down wages. grin

But with this one, in as much as I was skeptical and never expected white women to support Trump the way they did and the fear of rigging - I knew he'll most likely win cos America is a deeply segregated and racist country. And Trump had middle America and white men on lock. Trump was saying everything the average white American says behind closed doors. You don't even need to live there to know that - just follow their sports and read their online comments to know how they feel. And a lot of black folks voted for Trump.

Before the they finished voting: as soon as I started info that Trump was leading in Ohio and it was very close in Wisconsin, and Michigan - and a lot of Cubans are voting for Trump in Florida - I had to drop that gem there lol. I had to hit the sheets cos I knew white people would push him through. However, something was telling me that they might rig Florida (they probably did but the rigging couldn't offset the massive votes Trump got). Cray! grin

Ohio, PA, and Wisconsin are a tad shocking though. Darn! He whooped her arse handily in Ohio. Now, that's an arse-whooping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / 14-Year-Old Missing Malaysian Boy Found In Crocrodile's Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.