Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) (54912 Views)

Excitement In Anambra As Work Begins On Abandoned Otuocha- Anam–kogi Federal Rd / Jubilation In Igboland As Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge;job Seekers Flood Area / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by pretydiva(f): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
God bless buhari. Naija will be great again

6 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by aresssa: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
wasiudvd:
Good! modern railway link between southwest states is what I pray for.

You are right and I see it coming, it's just a matter of time....
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by kayo80(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
They are really trying. I go through this road at least 3 times a month, and they are always there..working. At one end of Ibadan, and I think around Shagamu too. Kudos one to them. I can't wait till the road is completed.

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Skizo7:
I just hope that road will last long
I hope so too.
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by HopeAtHand: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is how NDelta oil money is being used to provide quality infrastructures in Yorubaland and tomorrow they will claim how Yorubas developed Yorubaland. Tomorrow if Igbos plan to contest election in Ibadan, Yorubas will not accept forgetting that we are one Nigeria. grin

The govt haven't even completed the East West road that runs thru the NDelta states. is this fair!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Skizo7:
I just hope that road will last long

I hope so too. but since it's not CCECC that's constructing it, I believe it will last.
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Dasini: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is the way Nigeria can only emerge has a great nation, no more award of project on paper, shame to past PDP govts, you can image the statement of one of the commentators on this thread," that. since he was born he has been hearing about construction of Lagos-Ibadan expressway, without an end. This government will defied all odds, they will emerge strong soon. Keep up the good works! I see a future we can believe!

4 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by ReubenE(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
kenonze:
This is what I expected one ogogoro man to do for his people
a young lady with a slack mouth...kinda bad, in my opinion.
I believe U can register ur displeasure without using abusive language

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by HtwoOw: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
He no dey finish?
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by theadvocatus(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
The day I'll read comments on a thread and not see PDP and APC or Buhari and GEJ ehn... I'll accept to date Rihanna

2 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
Every day, Every year, Lagos-Ibadan expressway rehabilitation, reconstruction, renovation... For the past 20 years....TUFIA.
blame pdp for Your comment bro...they were there for 16yrs before now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by theadvocatus(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria is under construction, I wish the present administration good success .

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by ibkgab001: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
when will those unfortunate MTN finsh there laying of pipes because if they should start that rubbish after all this has been done right nah sango oluwakoso ayaragbon ... olominle fejewe ... o lasonle fimonkimon bora go scatter there server
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Dasini: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Indeed, the statement of that dude above sends great message about the quality of leadership we had in about 16years of democracy, that he has been hearing about construction of lagos ibadan expressway in the last 16years without an end. It speaks volume of terrible legacies bequeated by PDP govts, i wonder what the guy praising someone for the award of contract was spewing. Against all odds, all i see ahead of this government is a future to believe. Kodus for the progress being made, Nigeria wil be great again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Dasini: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Indeed, the statement of that dude above sends great message about the quality of leadership we've had in about 16years of democracy,"that he has been hearing about construction of lagos ibadan expressway in the last 16years without an end". It speaks volume of terrible legacies bequeated by PDP govts, i wonder what the guy praising someone for the award of contract was spewing. Against all odds, all i see ahead of this government is a future to believe. Kudos for the progress being made, Nigeria wil be great again!!!
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Peterpanny: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
kikies:
Lol......u don vex
no mind that yeye somebody.
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
cursed osu fugitives won't let the road rest now can't they stay in their enclave?

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by godunia(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
If you are waiting for this government to start a new project then you are wasting your time, government priotize all existing abandoned projects, what they are doing is to complete any that has reached 70 to 80%.to me it's the best that has happened to this country, countless waste resources in the name of starting new projects that would be eventually abandoned. May God bless this vision

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by bcashy: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
kenonze:

They also prefer to have ogogoro from him rather than good road grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by elopee3000(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
kenonze:
put ur real picture a fine girl in this picture am seeing will not speak gutter language like u, cus this picture am seeing is ajebo girl so be real dont use innocent girl pic to insult jonathan am so sorry for this fine girl ur using her pic angry
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by 2termz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
People be screaming "Nigeria will be great again" as if e get time wey d country great

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THANKS TO THE INITIATOR AND THE BEGGINER.

Iberee ki so ni se....
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Bifwoli: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
All these roads and housing plus the expected 360m population in 25yrs means Nigeria will not have any green spaces in 2050.
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by amanikondo: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
aresssa:

I guess common sense did not tell you that this is the busiest and most used road in Nigeria hence constant wear and tear and constant repairs...

Sometimes I just wonder about you people.

Stop wondering. I think the economy never hammer you well. Wonder for your self.
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Positive Comment has never come out of some mouths on NL . If it is not Useless it would be Nonsense ,mitchew or their likes. Well done Federal Government. Please see to other Roads across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
kenonze:
And you think that road would last long?
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
aresssa:

I guess common sense did not tell you that this is the busiest and most used road in Nigeria hence constant wear and tear and constant repairs...

Sometimes I just wonder about you people.
It's not because of wear and tear but because they don't construct the road to meet standard
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Where did all this pictures come from, road Wey I pass thru coming from Onitsha to Lagos yesterday
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by aresssa: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
[s]
amanikondo:

Stop wondering. I think the economy never hammer you well. Wonder for your self.
[/s]

Keep your ipob suffer heard worries and syndrome to yourself...

3 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by aresssa: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

It's not because of wear and tear but because they don't construct the road to meet standard

Standard is a serious issue when it comes to roads in Nigeria, but the only reason this road gets so much talk and attention is because there was so much noise about construction that was never done, court cases, corruption and incompetence for 16 PDP years. It was all noise and commotion, not construction.

Rains destroys roads in Nigeria and since it rains so much in Nigeria, the only solution is concrete roads.

A good example is Texas where it rains so much, nearly all their roads are concrete and the fact that concrete roads are more durable and last longer is a bonus..

2 Likes

Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by Hardeydamola(m): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok but I hope they do it right this time so they don't have to dedicate chunk from the budget again for it next year.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) by pek(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ovokoo:
Since i was born, i have been hearing of Lagos-Ibadan expressway rehabilitation. Every government just seem to work on that road.
Plus the second niger bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.