Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo (37573 Views)

Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Dino Melaye Inside A Classroom In Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by blaise00700(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2016
I remember those days in secondary school, you will only be selected for this photo if you have new uniform and clean socks grin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2016
oshiomole: bubu question number 2 Buhari: No this semester walahi
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Loveskid(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2016
Oshiomole be like,wetin this mumu dey write undecided grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Akinaukwa: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Why is Osho giraffing in an exam hall?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by czaratwork: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2016
He wants to write the WAEC exams now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Johnsown1(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2016
*what did he think he is writing,
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by AreaFada2: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:
Our brave soldiers dat paid d ultimate price were bn buried n the commander-in-chief is doing exactly wat in a classroom?

Is dis d kind of leaders u expect Nigerians to die for?

Where is the patriotism expected of a president?

I tire o. I wonder what the families of the fallen will think about this. Very insensitive. Especially from a retired Major-General.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Olypeppy(f): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]
See as edo state get fine fine small girls for that class shocked shocked. na those kind ones me de like as far as say them don mature get small double barrels shocked shocked i swear i de go edo this december make i go enjoy all those sweet groundnut and orange sellers
[/size]
I wish to slap you right now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by emmydollars4life(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2016
See the way APC dey scam us, APC na God punish all of una, so you want to tell me that is how the school in Edo fine reach, the same way Rochas dey use scam us for imo state. people don't make use of our road in the village again cause is a trap Rochas set for his GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Adams Oshiomhole looking like someone who loves to copy during exams.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Joephat(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2016
2019 fully Targeted...

see as osho dey look em. he be like, why did you dropout of school and you can write like this?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by july66: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
there is usually that one serious student, in an exam hall, who will not cease to always create a panic into you no matter how you've read enough few minutes to the start..
Oshio do neck like who dey copy for exam
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by seguno2: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Deception by two people without certificate!
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by ArabMopol(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2016
major Ali and his fellow comrades are lying cold dead beneath 6ft and this Fulani gworo chewing cow sipping dung is busy in Edo celebrating Owambe with Osho and lala.... buhari is cold hearted Animal
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Ahmadgani(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2016
osho: baba you don do number 2?

Baba: not yet
osho: if you finish, give me make I copy
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Blendoscarz10(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2016
mehn...this school is standard, look at the environment
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by baski92(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Baba for the girls
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by mapet: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Intrepid01:
Lol....Buhari isn't used to writing in books at all. Look at home writing it like he's writng kewu (arabic) with kalamu (pen) on a takada (slate). Loool

That "kewu" and "kalamu" got him to the highest military and leadership academies in the world, especially the one in US that has graduated many US presidents and Senators. Your fine handwriting and stylus pen could not even get you to spell right on NL....
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by mapet: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2016
unclezuma:
Bubu...wetin be number 3 answer?

Bros,

Bubu is in an academic environment and can only respond to those who can construct their tenses correctly.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
What a scene, those students will never forget this day.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by hefelove(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
wen ur friend read all through the night but u were busy checking nairaland all through the night
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by thesicilian: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]
See as edo state get fine fine small girls for that class shocked shocked. na those kind ones me de like as far as say them don mature get small double barrels shocked shocked i swear i de go edo this december make i go enjoy all those sweet groundnut and orange sellers
[/size]
Are you aware those girls are well underage?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Osho be like no wonder he failed all his papers. This small test is taking him too long
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by MayhorE(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
why wont oshinomole face his own book, why peeping?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by chiomzy86(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Masculity:

Carry on baba God is with you.

May God bless our country.
na now to go school dey hungry buhari?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Tobitrueman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
MARKone:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4454170_osho_jpegacb467071023c7a0c681a4129d13ca89

That moment the invigilator takes ur answer script for coping, but u still dey upload and memorise more answers, in case God touches the invigilator's heart to return ur answer script. The pesin u dey copy no even know Wetin him dey write.

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by notoriousbabe: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
why dem no wear school uniform now make we see their legs for short nicker?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Intrepid01:
Lol....Buhari isn't used to writing in books at all. Look at home writing it like he's writng kewu (arabic) with kalamu (pen) on a takada (slate). Loool

Na lie
Is not funny
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
there is usually that one serious student, in an exam hall, who will not cease to always create a panic into you no matter how you've read enough few minutes to the start..

Na girls school
Osho baba!
Sey baba!
Baba for the girls grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by donofdons: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
thesicilian:

Are you aware those girls are well underage?

[size=18pt]
not in the bible, not in nigeria, not in my culture[/size]
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by mKc9ET(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
It's when a fool and a dullard don't know and don't know know that they don't know and acting like they knew it all and deceiving the young ones which is looking up to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku / Subsidy Removal Drags Down Petrol Consumption By 28% / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.