Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo (37581 Views)

Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Dino Melaye Inside A Classroom In Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]
See as edo state get fine fine small girls for that class shocked shocked. na those kind ones me de like as far as say them don mature get small double barrels shocked shocked i swear i de go edo this december make i go enjoy all those sweet groundnut and orange sellers
[/size]
my broda fear God!

after fearin God, biko total deliverance shld be next! grin
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by mizzytan(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
major Ali and his fellow comrades are lying cold dead beneath 6ft and this Fulani gworo chewing cow sipping dung is busy in Edo celebrating Owambe with Osho and lala.... buhari is cold hearted Animal
you are the one who is being insensitive here. How can you say such a thing?. The president has already sent his condolences to the families of the dead soldiers. Don't try to politicise everything.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by insomnia1234: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]
See as edo state get fine fine small girls for that class shocked shocked. na those kind ones me de like as far as say them don mature get small double barrels shocked shocked i swear i de go edo this december make i go enjoy all those sweet groundnut and orange sellers
[/size]
Gu gaga Gu gaga
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Acecube(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:
Our brave soldiers dat paid d ultimate price were bn buried n the commander-in-chief is doing exactly wat in a classroom?

Is dis d kind of leaders u expect Nigerians to die for?

Where is the patriotism expected of a president?

it's Oshiomhole last week as Governor so he invited Buhari to commission the projects he embarked on and completed before handing-over...
Due to their friendship I believe Oshiomhole would have asked him months ago and Buhari knows how important it is to him.
so it's more significant than you feel it is.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by alfsalami: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
osho dey spy invigilator never catch am
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is the best caption

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by onunwa21(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oshi Baba, go copy wella wen him dey school. See him eyes
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by kings09(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Not good enuf. Soldiers died protecting the sovereignty of our country n u had to honour a friend whom he cld have honoured his invitation on anoda day. Abi oshiomole de run? Pls reason am well na
Acecube:

it's Oshiomhole last week as Governor so he invited Buhari to commission the projects he embarked on and completed before handing-over...
Due to their friendship I believe Oshiomhole would have asked him months ago and Buhari knows how important it is to him.
so it's more significant than you feel it is.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Saule: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
See as him dey serious like say him sabi book..... Mtsw.....

Expect ma signature soon!!
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by ArabMopol(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
mizzytan:
you are the one who is being insensitive here. How can you say such a thing?. The president has already sent his condolences to the families of the dead soldiers. Don't try to politicise everything.
gerrout your President is useless, incompetent and clueless, always chasing shadows
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by theGistsonline: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
there is usually that one serious student, in an exam hall, who will not cease to always create a panic into you no matter how you've read enough few minutes to the start..
Osho: Mr president!! its enough now!! We agree you have a GCE cert
BOOHoO: guy what's your problem now I want that girl sitting behind you in za oza room! I have to impress naaa guy!!!
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
I honestly like my President. How I wish he listened to his wife and select his associates wisely.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Acecube(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:
Not good enuf. Soldiers died protecting the sovereignty of our country n u had to honour a friend whom he cld have honoured his invitation on anoda day. Abi oshiomole de run? Pls reason am well na
Oshiomhole will not remain governor next week now... in as much as I sympathize with the bereaved we should stop criticizing were there is no need for criticism. PMB sent able representatives.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by tiwiex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
there is usually that one serious student, in an exam hall, who will not cease to always create a panic into you no matter how you've read enough few minutes to the start..

I know say na photo shoot but eh, dem for let all the students carry book na. Haba. No be school? Abi na furniture show room? these guys are constantly in campaign mode. Did I read somewhere "Bubu finally goes to school"? Cahi people wicked oh. They are trying hard though. I just pray they get smarter very fast.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by felix91(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
PMB really needs to Go to skul since he doesn't have SSCE result. See as d class fit am.Lol :DPMB really needs to Go to skul since he doesn't have SSCE result. See as d class fit am.Lol
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Masculity(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
chiomzy86:

na now to go school dey hungry buhari?

He just want to show case his talent. Lol
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by CuteTj(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:
Our brave soldiers dat paid d ultimate price were bn buried n the commander-in-chief is doing exactly wat in a classroom?

In as much as your submission is valid, you have to understand the President cannot be at the burial of all fallen soldiers each and everytime they die. That is the job of the Chief of Army Staff as he's the boss of the soldiers and not the President.

Let me explain to you, if our President(s) decides to be physical present at the burial of each soldier, the day he has other engagements (you know our President(s) are busy people) and cannot be there during the burial of the next soldier, that may be demoralising as its going to be said that the President deliberately missed the burial.

Even when America fought in Iraq, former President Bush wasn't at (all) the burial of all their soldiers.

The highest the President can do and should do is to visit the soldiers at the war front and he should do that without delay so as to encourage them. That action will be a real morale booster.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Unigweson25(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
At least baba go get him WAEC result there
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by kings09(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm. I see
CuteTj:

In as much as your submission is valid, you have to understand the President cannot be at the burial of all fallen soldiers each and everytime they die. That is the job of the Chief of Army Staff as he's the boss of the soldiers and not the President.

Let me explain to you, if our President(s) decides to be physical present at the burial of each soldier, the day he has other engagements (you know our President(s) are busy people) and cannot be there during the burial of the next soldier, that may be demoralising as its going to be said that the President deliberately missed the burial.

Even when America fought in Iraq, former President Bush wasn't at (all) the burial of all their soldiers.

The highest the President can do and should do is to visit the soldiers at the war front and he should do that without delay so as to encourage them. That action will be a real morale booster.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by montelota: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Both be like 2 old fools
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by blekko101(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Every other person in the class got writing materials, osho ain't got non. Just like he would have done in his school days
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by conquerour(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:

When hundreds of soul were being killed on a daily basis by BH, what were your father (GEJ) doing?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by blekko101(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
MayhorE:
why wont oshinomole face his own book, why peeping?
him parents never
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by blekko101(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
MayhorE:
why wont oshinomole face his own book, why peeping?
him parents never buy am book abi u see book for him table?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by kings09(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Seems u r a natural WHINY BABY dats still on d blame game. If GEJ did it, PMB too must do it. U jst confirmed dat even the change ur PMB preaches is a scam n u v bn scammed. Whiny baby
conquerour:

When hundreds of soul were being killed on a daily basis by BH, what were your father (GEJ) doing?
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by jos945(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Any thing dey lk mk dey use dey mouth talk. Always say BABA!!!
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Aristo3146(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:

Let the death bury the death...If u are not a Muslim, you will understand what i am talking about..
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Hotfella(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why osho dey giraffe when he forget to collect answer sheet?? And who tell am say buhari know the ANSWER to our problems??
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Intrepid01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
mapet:

That "kewu" and "kalamu" got him to the highest military and leadership academies in the world, especially the one in US that has graduated many US presidents and Senators. Your fine handwriting and stylus pen could not even get you to spell right on NL....

It is obvious you lack a sense of humour and whatever has plagued your life with bitterness and sorrow, really did a bad job. You think every person that throws a Jibe at Prexy Buhari is an ipob hater? It is evident we all need to take a chill pill and stop being overly defensive.

Public officers are being chiked everywere in the world, even Prexy Obama with his left handedness.

If you had smthn in ur skull, you would have known at the least, that the error up there were typing induced.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Intrepid01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin

Believe me you need it more than you can imagine. I mean if you couldn't decipher that the Jibe was a joke. You really need a total brain reset.
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by Intrepid01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingjabz:

Na lie
Is not funny

Bros na joke joor
Re: Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo by negotiations2(f): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
he is writing from down to up. See bubu goes to school. Too late obi is not a boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers / Gerry Okolie Demolishes His 85-Year-Old Mother's House / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.