Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari (33469 Views)

I Can’t Create Cattle Colonies Across Nigeria Except Abuja – Buhari / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari monday in Benin City, commended outgoing Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State for a job-well done, assuring him that the rule All Progressives Congress (APC) would find an important national assignment for him when he leaves office.

A statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Garba Shehu, said Buhari spoke at the Palace of the new Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, shortly before he embarked on the commissioning of several projects in the state.

The statement quoted the president as saying that the country would be the loser if the APC failed to utilise the people’s governor’s wisdom, skill and energy.

“It will be a pity to waste his energy by him retiring. I hope there will be a higher assignment for him to do more for the nation.

‘‘I congratulate the governor for his hard work; Oshiomhole is a hard working governor. We will need his services in Abuja.

‘‘Thank you for inviting me, most especially during this time in the country.
‘‘You have served two terms and you are about to leave. You deserve a place in history. I hope the APC will look for a place for you because your service for the country is far from over,’’ the president said.

Buhari also congratulated the Oba for successfully ascending the throne of his ancestors and extended the support of the Federal government to his Royal highness in his bid to improve the lives of Edo people.

The Oba in his speech, expressed delight on the president’s visit, noting that it was the first since his recent coronation.

‘‘We believe this is a sign of better things to come. I appreciate your contribution to my coronation,’’ Oba Ewuare II said.

The royal father who commended the president for appointing Edo indigenes into positions in government appealed for the establishment of an export and import processing zone for agro-allied industries in the state.

He said the venture would stimulate the nation’s economy and create jobs.
After paying homage to the Oba, Buhari who is on two-day working visit to the state, inaugurated the renovated Central Hospital in Benin.

The medical facility which was established in 1902, was rebuilt by the state government under Oshiomhole.

At the event, Buhari praised the state-of-the art facility rebuilt by the Governor, noting that he had the choice of using the available money for his comfort by building a new government house but he opted for a hospital to help the people.

President Buhari also inaugurated the Upper Siluko Road in Benin City, which he described as “no ordinary type of road.’’

The president inspected the Queen Ede Gulley erosion site and inaugurated the Samuel Ogbemedia College rebuilt to ‘world class standard.’

Buhari commended the quality of infrastructure built by the outgoing Governor, noting that the history of Edomaruse state will not be complete without his name.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/08/buhari-promises-oshiomhole-a-new-national-assignment/

3 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by collinometricx: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2016
FTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by eezeribe(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2016
At least oshiomole can bring some clue to his clueless cabinet.

Although the Oshiomole as chairman of NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS and the Oshiomole as EDO STATE GOVERNOR, are two different entities. From the day he drank from the Cup of Nigeria politics, he has never been the same again. To make matters worst, he even imported a Fairy and married her.

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Teacher1776(m): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2016
To continue the lies? We don't need more liars and talkative in ABuja. We need technocrats.. Oshiomhole will only be good at d information ministry. But we already have a very competent liar there already

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Tolexander: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
At least oshiomole can bring some clue to his clueless cabinet
and what clue has Oshiomole that Fashola didn't seem to have as governor then?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by danemenike: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Florblu(f): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
Oshiomole? Is Buhari really confused?

8 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Siberia101: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Confused President grin

17 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by locosis007(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2016
WE KNOW OSHIOMHOLE IS GOING FEDERAL OBVIOUSLY.

FASHOLA HAS TO RENEGE OR RELEASE ONE OF HIS MINISTRIES FOR HIM

I SUPPOSE WORKS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO HIM

COS EDO STATE HAS PRODUCED SEVERAL MINISTERS OF WORKS. THE LIKES OF ANNENIH, OGIEWONYI, ONOLEMHEMHE, ETC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Time for oshiomole to experience the same "one chance" the masses have been facing.

He go wait for national assignment tire, no be APC againcheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by zakim(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by okosodo: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Oshiomhole is the man. If not for quota system, buhari is not worthy to be his gateman.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by abdul4new(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Osho baba on your way to Abuja for continuation on National level. Good luck on your next journey.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Elnino4ladies: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Congrats the comrade governor

2 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by 175(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Paddy paddy government we dey oooh. . .egbami ooo.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by orobs93(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
And especially d esan people will never find anytin good in him they prefer to die for anennih

Some times I wonder the way some human reason

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by AuroraB(f): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Eeeeeeyaah, Iara will have to stay some more niyen embarassed grin. No joke with Nigerian man the fugly ones especially undecided
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by nely(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Senator shehu sani to Amechi:can you in your own view define corruption
Amechi:Corruption is very difficult to define, if you are a public officer and you don't take bribe, I have never taken bribe in my life..
I won't be surprised if oshiomole is made Inec chairman, he's the Apc maradona

1 Like

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by tempest01(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Square pegs , round holes.

Appointments by political affiliation and for Political gratification. How will we advance?
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
At least he is tested n partially trusted
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Qmerit(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2016
orobs93:
And especially d esan people will never find anytin good in him they prefer to die for anennih

Some times I wonder the way some human reason

You would have used the word SOME, not all the Esan people.
Who that man Anennih epp

2 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2016
As min of petroleum
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2016
[/b]“It will be a pity to waste his energy by him retiring. I hope there will be a higher assignment for him to do more for the nation."[b] Ministerial post loading yet the old men will say "the youths are the leaders of tomorrow".SMH!

1 Like

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by emitope: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2016
SirJeffry:
Time for oshiomole to experience the same "one chance" the masses have been facing.

He go wait for national assignment tire, no be APC againcheesy
I really don't think he is going to wait. I feel one of the 3 federal ministries handled by fashola will be given to him.... Buhari never forgets his staunch supporters like that....amaechi is an example...

1 Like

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2016
APC national chairman loading or Minister of Works. Changes nothing actually, same set of recycles rascals.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by Caseless: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2016
True!

At least, I still want to see Lara on TV.

1 Like

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by coptic: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2016
okosodo:
Oshiomhole is the man. If not for quota system, buhari is not worthy to be his gateman.

If not for free data, silly people like you are not fit to comment on nairaland!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by lujordan48(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2016
these two are tight pals

1 Like

Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by shalomdaniel: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari by gurunlocker: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Lol.... He has delivered edo, so his service is needed in Abuja.... Politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.